What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey should respect China Internal matter, otherwise China will Support the Kurdish Separatists.

Noway ! Really ? COME OOONNN !!! SUPPORT THEM ! Dogs(Terrorists) cant use weapons ;)
And China doesnt deserve RESPECT ;) We dont respect to Killers ;)

Turkey should respect China Internal matter, otherwise China will Support the Kurdish Separatists.

Even our so called NATO allies already support them, let China also support no problem!! but just they must not violate our Uygur brothers HUMAN RIGHTS!!

Noway ! Really ? COME OOONNN !!! SUPPORT THEM ! Dogs(Terrorists) cant use weapons ;)
And China doesnt deserve RESPECT ;) We dont respect to Killers ;)

Jealousy is earned, sympathy is free, protesting is useless. We're not some military regime whose generals overthrow the government every time they don't toe the crusader's NATO line. In fact, I think your outburst of anger at China is actually due to repressed feelings against your Kemalist military regime, but you don't dare say because you will be tortured and imprisoned if you do.

We have Chinese Muslims here in this forum, why don't you ask them what they think of Uighurs?

Uighurs are more free in China than they are in Turkey. The Kemalist military regime in Turkey is suppressing Islam. There is no other country in the world where Turks are as free to practice Islam, as in China.

Even our so called allies already support them, let China also support no problem!! but they must not violate our Uygur brothers HUMAN RIGHTS!!

stick to your country

uncle_sam_finger_point.jpg

oh i see, so did the capital punishmen helped lowering crime rate in PRC?

i dont know but i'm not optimism abt that.

what's the punishment for wife murder husband in pakistan? if you have good suggestions you are welcome to give here. thanks.

Don't respect Turkey then, Turkey committed genocide on both the Armenians and the Kurds.

Turkey is also in NATO, which has killed millions of your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We didnt kill ever armenian.Look.They were attacked to Turk Villages and killed 10,000 Turk.(Womans, Childs etc)
And they were deported.In this time plague epidemic appeared.700-750 armenian died and Some armenies revolted and they were killed (1,000-1,150).
We didnt killed an other armenian :) They are killed 10.000 Turk but we are unfair ?

And we didnt kill ever any kurd.We were killed terrorists.When we killed kurds ?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Jealousy is earned, sympathy is free, protesting is useless. We're not some military regime whose generals overthrow the government every time they don't toe the crusader's NATO line. In fact, I think your outburst of anger at China is actually due to repressed feelings against your Kemalist military regime, but you don't dare say because you will be tortured and imprisoned if you do.

We have Chinese Muslims here in this forum, why don't you ask them what they think of Uighurs?

Uighurs are more free in China than they are in Turkey. The Kemalist military regime in Turkey is suppressing Islam. There is no other country in the world where Turks are as free to practice Islam, as in China.
Did you see my photos right ? So dont talk about Uighurs !

We didnt kill ever armenian.Look.They were attacked to Turk Villages and killed 10,000 Turk.(Womans, Childs etc)
And they were deported.In this time plague epidemic appeared.700-750 armenian died and Some armenies revolted and they were killed (1,000-1,150).
We didnt killed an other armenian :) They are killed 10.000 Turk but we are unfair ?

And we didnt kill ever any kurd.We were killed terrorists.When we killed kurds ?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Did you see my photos right ? So dont talk about Uighurs !

Same in Xinjiang. We only killed terrorists, not Uighurs.

Don't respect Turkey then, Turkey committed genocide on both the Armenians and the Kurds.

Turkey is also in NATO, which has killed millions of your brothers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We didnt killed afgans.We were defend them from Russian Attacks...

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Same in Xinjiang. We only killed terrorists, not Uighurs.

Good for you.So we were forget the CHILD !

what i see is some pan-turkists messed with chinese and people like supernova and neutral citizen were more pro-king than the king himself.

ARMENIANS KILLED TURKS.WE DIDNT KILL THEM.THEY ARE LYING !
ermenilerin-yapt%C4%B1%C4%9F%C4%B1-katliam-belgeleri_33174.png

TURK BONES !
xocali.jpg

LAST TWO PHOTO HAPPEND 17 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom