What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why shy? If you have a source, you can more simply, because I would like to know how it happened, I said, if there are reasonable grounds, I would not hesitate to blame the Chinese government.

urumqi-01.jpg

image.php

Originally it is just a protest, may also have violence, but was not crazy and bloody, until the evening, all the changes.

There was also news some days back they werent allowed to fast during Ramadan month.

Yup ,

No Ramadan for Uighur Muslims - Asia-Pacific - News - OnIslam.net

URUMQI – Amid fresh arrests, restrictions on fasting and prayers at mosques, Uighur Muslims are suffering under the latest episode of Chinese government crackdown on their ethnic minority in the northwestern region of Xinjiang.

“If any religious figure discusses Ramadan during the course of religious activities, or encourages people to take part, then they will lose their license to practice,”

VictoryAndHonour, do not be shy, if you have a source, you can more simply, because I would like to know how it happened, I said, if there are reasonable grounds, I would not hesitate to blame the Chinese government.

if you know the source add here.But you dont know this is source.I know you dont know %100 guarantee

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------
the police in the pic was in 1983/1989 style police unitform.

2821505166548501655.jpg

1983/1989 style police unitform.
Well, i likes blogs.

here is the 1999 style unitform which chinese police are using since then:
13303243.jpg

well, go to this link:
http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5184318_1.html

VictoryAndHonour, do not be shy, if you have a source, you can more simply, because I would like to know how it happened, I said, if there are reasonable grounds, I would not hesitate to blame the Chinese government.

IDIOT LISTEN TO ME.IF I HAVENT A SOURCE HOW WHATS THIS FUUCKING PICTURE ? IDIOT.

It may be in your archive, but who knows true or false, can you tell us the source, then it is clear to everyone, it is not good?

So tell me how its created ? I swear i didnt create with Paint or an other program... =) And I swear its true.

So tell me how its created ? I swear i didnt create with Paint or an other program... =) And I swear its true.

Openly say it, then other people will use their own eyes, your own hidden, who knows true or false.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Simple and direct, how you know it happened in 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom