What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I think they are still working on that, and that's why Turkey is having problem buying S-300 system from Russia.

I think you loss your mind.Russia isnt with NATO.I have no clue what do you mean Russia and NATO ?

-Etnik-Uighur-Polis1.jpg

Ethnic uighur Police

According to Chinese posters Uyghurs are not allowed to goto mosques unless they are 18 years of age.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...27-uighurs-living-pakistan-2.html#post1277416

China should provide freedom of religion, so that the Uyghurs can live freely and become prosperous

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/95789-strength-alliance-between-india-isreal-35.html

some would like for you. If China has any restrictions in religion in Muslim, may be a requirement before the age of eighteen can not enter the mosque before, except for religious holidays. I have a parrots, I think it still exists, but other Chinese people told me it does not exist in reality. accurately, exists in name only from 10 years ago. China has a rapid economic development and society became more stable, no longer needed. I'm looking for some news that you can see That even children can be in the mosque. I am not a religious person, so some knowledge can not be updated. I am very sorry for it. want to change your understanding about China, in fact, it has changed me. I will be more careful to speak in religious context, to learn more.

To speak on Summer short course and adolescents on children in Changde Lixian Higashida weir mosque. Or even a religious children's short-term training courses.
³£µÂå¢Ïض«ÌïÑßÇåÕæËÂÊîÆÚÇàÉÙÄê¶ùͯ¶Ìѵ°àÉϵķ¢ÑÔ - ºþÄÏÉçÇø - ÖÐÄÂÍø - ×î´óµÄººÓïÄÂ˹ÁÖÉçÇø

Video on the hospitality of children eating watermelon in the mosque.

Muslim gatherings in mosques, you can find pictures with children in the fourth image.

±±¾©ÄÂ˹ÁÖÕ«ÔÂÉú»îɨÃ裺×ß½øÂíµéÇåÕæË - Á÷¹âÒç²Ê--¡¾ÄÂÇà»î¶¯¡¿ - ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê¾ãÀÖ²¿£¨China Muslim Youth Club £©-È«Çò×î´óÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄêÖÐÎÄÉçÇø¡£ÒÁ˹À¼ÐÅÑö-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¿ªÐÄÍø-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ½»ÓÑ-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¾Û»á ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄêÍø-ÖйúÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê¾ãÀÖ²¿-ÄÂ˹ÁÖ¿ªÐÄÍø-ÄÂ˹ÁÖÇàÄê

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom