What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no king

Achilles.jpg

but you have an achille tendon.:) and it is azz-kissing.

We didnt killed afgans.We were defend them from Russian Attacks...

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Good for you.So we were forget the CHILD !

How do you know its an Uighur child, and not say, a RUSSIAN? Or Kyrgyz?

How do you know he was being punished for his race, and not for something else?

I think you should worry about your own military regime suppressing Turks inside Turkey, rather than about Uighurs.

Do you really believe these false messages? And you give two different messages.

it doesn't matter what i believe or what i don't...i found this Article so i brought it here for you people

he is a 14 year old teenager..maybe you can get along well.:)

if only VictoryAndHonour is a she, i like she like VictoryAndHonour , all that complaining and whining stuff

she said she is poor and cant afford coloured cameras!!!

i dont know but i'm not optimism abt that.

what's the punishment for wife murder husband in pakistan? if you have good suggestions you are welcome to give here. thanks.

Recently in a Pakistani village a wife planned to murderd her husbend and her in law's with the help of her illegitimate lover. Her husbend got away from this plane bt she killed her in laws plus their kids ..now she is sentence to death

A picture??? Do you see those pictures where those Han Chinese massacred by those uighur terrorists in 2009 as well 2011??? In 2009 alone, almost 200 Han Chinese died in that massacre.

If not for the government intervention, the angry Han Chinese in Xinjiang will annihilate all of those uighurs. You have to thank CCP for better control.

Historically, some muslim terrorists tried the same tactics to massacre Han Chinese during Qing Dynasty, as a result, the emperor sent his general Zuo Zongtang (左宗棠) for revenge, hundreds of thousands hui muslim were killed and some of the remaining fled to Russia and never dare to come back.

In addition, we have not accused what you have done to those kurds. So stop being an idiot here. China's policy in Xinjiang will not change no matter whoever try to say anything.

If there are more such terrorist activities, I suppose more and more Chinese will ask for return of iron hand policy there.

If you have any problem, send your platoon there. Remember, during Korean war, those turkish soldiers got smoked by Chinese army just in one battle. If you want a rematch, send them back again.

i dont need to be there, remember. a picture says more than a thousand words!

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

dont let me post pictures here. your government has oppressed uighurs, and you cant deny it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom