What's new

Turkey, China conduct joint air maneuvers

China sick of being embargoed for western arms may find equivalents in Turkey while providing the much needed human resource and finance in return..its a win win situation....Pakistan Turkey in collaboration with China can grow strong...the prophecy of China coming to power with muslim alliance is gaining ground day by day!

You have no protest from me on that. I am not a fan of AKP to begin with.

It seems the episode has blown over without much damage, but what was Erdoğan thinking?

China needs to be careful now. It seems some anti China hostile under cover agents would try to create tension between China and Turkey.

Oh shut up you paranoid little man.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

It seems the episode has blown over without much damage, but what was Erdoğan thinking?

Oh shut up you paranoid little man.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

My Friend, No need such sentences. Just enjoy with that great cooperation news between China-Turkey and also Pakistan. I think China-Turkey-Pakistan cooperation is able to counter all Europe in terms of military, industry, technology, agriculture, manpower...etc so We have to increase such cooperations to extreme levels. Turkish and Chinese engineers have already known eachothers from 1990's. We have many ballistic missile development programs that some of them have already been kept secret and I think It is time to increase those co-developments to higher levels...

Last edited:
No need such sentences. Just enjoy with that great cooperation news between China-Turkey and also Pakistan.

This simple post appears to be a really honest, sincere and valuable post, bro.

Time passes by.... why should anyone hijack the bright future with the dark past?

I say Sino-Turkish relationship is going to be as good as Sino-Pakistan relationship. Future course is bound to go by that way. Mark my words.

Time passes by.... why should anyone hijack the bright future with the dark past?

Bro, You know It was the job of some dirty hands. Whenever a Turkish official visited China to boost cooperations, Suddenly, A Chaos environment that "Turk identity" plays the leadingrole occured the agenda and blocked those cooperations. I think The people who create discords can imagine the future well, If China-Turkey became strategic allies...

Last edited:
Bro, You know It was the job of some dirty hands. Whenever a Turkish official visited China to boost cooperations, Suddenly, A Chaos environment that "Turk identity" leads the leadingrole occured the agenda and blocked those cooperations. I think The people who create discords can imagine the future well, If China-Turkey became strategic allies...

Bro, it was in the beginning of this year that Turkey and China declared to advance bilateral relationship.

Xinhua reported,

China, Turkey agree to advance bilateral relations
2010-01-27 20:43 BJT

ISTANBUL, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- Chinese and Turkish foreign ministers said here Wednesday that the two sides have reach important consensus in advancing friendly and cooperative relations between the two countries.

The statement was made by visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and his Turkish counterpart Ahmet Davutoglu after their bilateral talks in Ciragan Palace.

Yang said that the two countries have maintained friendly and cooperative relations in the past 39 years since the establishment of diplomatic relations.

During his visit to China last year, Turkish President Abdullah Gul and Chinese President Hu Jintao reached consensus to deepen bilateral cooperation. Yang said it is very important for the two sides to make efforts for the implementation of consensus.

He said that the two sides should also further enhance political trust and mutually respect, and take consideration of each side's concerns. The two countries should also take their advantages to broaden space of economic and trade cooperation.

The two sides will strengthen coordination on important international and regional issues to jointly address challenges, he said.

The two countries will also push forward people-to-people exchanges during the opportunity of World Expo in Shanghai, he added.

The Chinese foreign minister expressed his appreciation to his counterpart for the one-China policy upheld by the Turkish side and expressed his thanks for understanding and supporting the Chinese government in its endeavor to defend state sovereignty and territorial integrity.

The Turkish foreign minister said that his government attaches great importance to its relations with China and expressed his hope that the two countries will maintain high-level exchanges and further promote cooperation in such areas as economy, trade, finance, investment and tourism.

He said that Turkey expects more Chinese investment and participation in construction of large-scale infrastructure projects in

Turkey, adding that Turkish-Chinese relations had been going through a historic turning point.

He reaffirmed that Turkey will continue to adhere to the one- China policy.

The two sides also exchanged views on international and regional issues of common concern.

Link:

China, Turkey agree to advance bilateral relations CCTV-International

So, I was not surprised when I read the news that China and Turkey had done joint air maneuvers. I had expected such moves a long time ago.

This proves that the Chinese leadership is well aware of Turkey's innocence and the involvement of third party players with vested interests in creating China-Turkey misunderstanding.

Turkey Pavilion for Shanghai Expo unveils design

http://english.cctv.com/program/cultureexpress/20100324/101259.shtml

As China-Turkey relationship becomes closer in the coming future, I've no doubt we will eventually have the Turkish flag emoticon available & standing next to these two right here on PDF: :china::pakistan: :victory:

Pak-Turk-China Zendabad !! :yahoo:

Great news!! Good to see China and Turkey strengthening ties!

one more question do turkey ppl love to eat turkey??

(i know i am trolling lolz

Last edited:
Good to see Turkey diversifying itself, West should be made to see how badly they have treated Turkey, they cant take it for granted.

I hope news of Sino-Turkish cooperation is real - if it is real and if it does have substance, it can be a real game changer and help certain powers who have become a little forward in their global posture to return home and to fundamentals.

Turkiye I am sure will seek to marginalize those who while speaking to a past of Turkestan, in reality seek to further the interests of forward powers.

Back
Top Bottom