What's new

Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amına koyduğumun orospu çocuğuna bak buraya gelmiş bizim gözümüze girmek için Türkten çok Türkçülük yapıyor.
Bu amına koyduğumun piçlerine yüz vere vere tepemize çıkardınız.

I would beat you so hard there wouldn't be a single teeth left in your cunt mouth you parasitic piece of shit.

Never seen anyone hand that kinda of owning to Trango towers like that and son him... You did it :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl::rofl::rofl:'

I am laughing to tears.. This post got me to tears. It really cracked me up..

@waz @WebMaster
I will response as he started this

So you are calling me
1. Son of a bitch
2. That I fucked
3. Doing more turkish than turkish.

1. Now I can say so many things about your mother. Where should I start? The village all the men etc etc...but I won't as your mother is already ashmed of you. What a loser. And Greek

2. 'That I fucked'... proof you are Gay. Loooool Greek gay looool 100% Greek and gay.

3. I am not on turkish forum you are here on PDF...Pakistan defence forum and gay boy you are her wanting to be accepted by Pakistani but WE DONT LIKE GAYS OR FAGGOTS OR GREEKS LIKE YOU

So so so pathetic ...why r u here gay boy?

Screenshot_20230122_003546_Chrome.jpg

A fucking shiteater goes to britain and thinks he became a man. I have taken shits that are more man than you you inbred piece of shit cunt. I would wipe my boot with your face here you fucking son of a whore

I swear I would break this rat's neck like a toothpick
You are a gay faggot...and @Battlion25 laugh with you gay boyfriend

evidence he like fucking men

Is he you gay boy too

A fucking shiteater goes to britain and thinks he became a man. I have taken shits that are more man than you you inbred piece of shit cunt. I would wipe my boot with your face here you fucking son of a whore

I swear I would break this rat's neck like a toothpicks

Gay boy ...plenty of turks and Greeks like you here. Serving kebabs. And cutting hair. What do u do cut pubes as you are biggest Greek gay whore. Why are you here? Looking for men to f u?

@waz @WebMaster

read for yourself. I have not gone to the mothers.

this greek and self admitted gay (check post above) has the most vile mouth on the internet...I am sure his mother doesn't love him the way he speaks of mothers.

Never seen anyone hand that kinda of owning to Trango towers like that and son him... You did it :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl::rofl::rofl:'

I am laughing to tears.. This post got me to tears. It really cracked me up..
It cracked you up because he admitted he is a gay faggot and you like that don't you. And his mother....well I won't stoop so low...because he thinks the same of your mother ...gandoos laugh together

Ananın amını çevir orospunun çıkarttığı hint boku seni
Everything you are saying about mothers...

Someone is doing it to your mom...what a shameless Greek gay boy you are

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122_004319_Translate.jpg
    Screenshot_20230122_004319_Translate.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
@LegionnairE I have never ever come across anyone who is a loser as much as you. I know for a fact you can't fight. Those that scream the most and re mother...wow...everything you said you me applies to you. You are a disgusting vile Greek vermin. No way are you Turkish...no a chance in hell.

Welcome to ignore

Even the gayest greek is more man than you the one who ran away from pakistan to live like a parasite in britain who talks like he could never talk to my face. I would put you down like the rabid dog you are.
Well yoh would know all about gay Greeks. You bend over well for them. Re pakistan.. I can afford to live in both places...you can't even come here like the rest of your family to cut pubes. The chosen job for you grekoturks

@ThunderCat This is the sort of exchange that happens when a spoiled whoreson decides to come to the Turkish section. Are you still defending the idea of Pakistanis coming to Turkey? I would murder this motherfucker

I told him not to write such things.

I'm not sure what quarrels between Sweden & Finland (your "Turanian brothers") have to do with Pakistan.

And yeah why does Turkish airlines come to Pakistan, steal our passengers and air routes? Many Turkish engineers and construction workers also came for projects because construction is a major part of Turkey's economy. Why can turks do business in Pakistan but not Pakistanis in Turkey?

You should also downsize Istanbul airport and take your people back from foreign countries.

But since it's mentioned he's a British resident, lots of Pakistani tourists come to Turkey on British passports as well. I saw a YouTube Turkish shop-owner in Istanbul was praising Pakistani tourists coming from Britain and for buying his goods and keeping him in business.

If Pakistanis should be completely banned from Turkey, then equally Turkish airliners should stop coming to Pakistan and all Turkish registered aircraft should be banned from Pakistani airspace.

It would cut their Asian market by a huge fraction since they fly to India, Thailand, Bangladesh and so many others as well. Using Pakistani airspace.

This guy is nowhere near your country and from his posts, it does not seem he wants to come as well.

As long as the Pakistanis in Turkey are obeying the law, not bothering anyone, paying their taxes, I see no problems.

The forum member here, Dalit bought a house there. Even though he's a Nederlands resident, he'll have to be paying taxes on it to keep your economy going.

Until you restructure your globalized economy, don't criticize foreigners doing buisness in your country, wheather they are Danes or Pakistanis.

You don't have enough natural resources to cope with your population size. Turkey is not Mongolia, where the population is so small and more than enough food and water is available.

Until you do that, then don't completely shut away from globalization.

Last edited:
Looool.
Ahh the Internet warrior..
Lats face it you are so gay you have to write in another language.. what happened your boyfriend gave you one.

You couldn't beat a fluffy toy you Greek faggot. Go play with yourself in your Greek village.

This is PDF not a Greek whore house... run along little boy

Mut karo yaar. Hamaray logon key halat is waqt achi neyhe hai dunya may. Hamaray logon un kay molkon mey rehiray hein.

Un ko budnam mut doe.

Last edited:
Yok yok,yeter. Report him. Trango comes and starts fights out of nowhere and then plays the victim and complains he was "attacked" first. That's his tactic. Don't let him piss you off,trust me.

Mut karo yaar. Hamaray logon key halat is waqt achi neyhe hai dunya may. Hamaray logon un kay molkon mey rehiray hein.

Un ko budnam mut doe.
Loooool essay loog. Internet per batain he kartai hain. Nothing else

Yok yok,yeter. Report him. Trango comes and starts fights out of nowhere and then plays the victim and complains he was "attacked" first. That's his tactic. Don't let him piss you off,trust me.
Oh really.
1st you facist friend got banned.
Now you back the worst greko wannabe turd. Did you read the stuff he wrote about mothers ...I guess you approve. And it's you who has been picking fights. But u are very slimy

Last edited:
Shut up yourself. Talking out of your *** again..i think u are a greek. Don't address me again.
Who cares about Greece and this is PDF not Greek forum. Go be with your countryman

This guy is certainly dodgy.

@ThunderCat This is the sort of exchange that happens when a spoiled whoreson decides to come to the Turkish section. Are you still defending the idea of Pakistanis coming to Turkey? I would murder this motherfucker

STFU. I have been observing you for a little while now. You little hyper fvck. This forum belongs to Pakistanis first. I don't give a fvck about the sections. You take your nationalistic BS out of here. We are not going to tolerate any word you say about Pakistan/Pakistanis. GTFO here.

This guy is certainly dodgy.

STFU. This forum belongs to Pakistanis first. I don't give fvck about the sections. You take your nationalistic BS out of here.
Did you see the stuff he wrote about mothers...what a disgusting vermin.
And people like @Foinikas suhimrt him. A greek and turd on the same page. Why am i not surprised when the so called turk has fantasies about gay sex. I have it in writing from him. Disgusting

Last edited:
Did you see the stuff he wrote about mothers...what a disgusting vermin.
And people like @foisuppoet him. A greek and turd on the same page. Why am i not surprised when the so called turk has fantasies about gay sex. I have it in writing from him. Disgusting

He has been cussing Pakistanis for a while now. This is being tolerated by the mods. I am going to keep an eye on this fvcker from now on.

He has been cussing Pakistanis for a while now. This is being tolerated by the mods. I am going to keep an eye on this fvcker from now on.
I have attached the mods but as usual ...when it come to us they ban immediately when it comes to anti pakistan they take their time.

I had no issues with this turd and he just butted into a conversation and told me to shut up. Why? The post is available for everyone to see #28

Last edited:
Erdogan's and Grey Wolves payroll, always forget the political movements of the islamofascist alliance AKP-MHP in the last decade, which among other things are not only the hunting of turkish and kurdish citizens, but also their abductions in foreign soil, uses people as a battering ram and weaponised them, fabricates fake news to mislead the real news , systematically violates the sovereignty and sovereign rights of neighboring countries, revealed their dreams to create a new Ottoman Empire by Mavi Vatan(Blue Homeland) doctrine, imprisoned thousands of Turkish civilians and accuse them for being enemies of the State while the truth is that many of them just oppose to Erdogan's dictatorship...etc..etc......
so......it is in no position to point fingers at anyone,

which among other things are not only the hunting of turkish and kurdish citizens, but also their abductions in foreign soil,
That was the reason relations between Kosovo and Turkey went bad for a while,a few years ago. That was the highest point,Turkey had problems with: Greece,Cyprus,Egypt,Syria,Israel, Russia,Iran,Iraq,Armenia,half of Libya, Saudi Arabia,UAE,Bulgaria,USA,France and Kosovo.

All because of the AKP's foreign policy and meddling in other countries. After that,Erdoğan slowly realized his policy of "f*** all" was destroying the country and started apologizing and asking for investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom