What's new

Turkey Almost Went to War With Israel

Peaceful activists yes, Violent activist no. Nothing happened in the other ships. They were activists to what i'm saying is if you are gonna protests do it in a peacefull way. IHH activists lacked this.

They weren't being violent, they were acting in self defense. Keep in mind, the Israeli military only gave us edited footage of them boarding the ship and nothing before that.

Before that, there were shots fired by the Israeli military which killed a civilian and injured several, this wasn't released on tape footage. You can keep your opinion though, although I don't see what relevance it has to our discussion.

es we sympathize with you. Yes, we cry for the Palestinian childs whom shot by IDF soldiers. But Turkish lives should have not been lost for the Palestinian cause....that's what i'm trying to say.

That's your opinion, although it's none of your business what one decides to do with their lives. Especially when it's something honorable like standing up against injustice. Being a Turk doesn't give you the right to decide who dies for what cause. I as a Palestinian can't prevent Palestinians joining the Syrian revolution and dying for the Syrian cause. This is their personal choice, and your opinion isn't relevant to what were discussing.

They weren't being violent, they were acting in self defense. Keep in mind, the Israeli military only gave us edited footage of them boarding the ship and nothing before that.

Before that, there were shots fired by the Israeli military which killed a civilian and injured several, this wasn't released on tape footage. You can keep your opinion though, although I don't see what relevance it has to our discussion.

I'm not defending Israeli soldiers or anything like that. This could have been avoided...if some other activist other than IHH had been o board on that ship.

That's your opinion, although it's none of your business what one decides to do with their lives. Especially when it's something honorable like standing up against injustice. Being a Turk doesn't give you the right to decide who dies for what cause. I as a Palestinian can't prevent Palestinians joining the Syrian revolution and dying for the Syrian cause. This is their personal choice, and your opinion isn't relevant to what were discussing.

When a foreign country kills my citizens on international waters, It's no more their decision.Now they involved all of my country. Read the topic, we were about to get in to war because of them.. Government could have prevented this from happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Mistakes" and "acting improperly" are two different things. For example, Israelis think it was a mistake to send the troops in carrying paintball guns instead of loaded rifles. Any other navy probably would have had guns at the ready when boarding a suspect vessel.
Only naive people believe Israel boarded the ship with paintball guns only, they fired live ammunition with guns and from the air. The bodies of the victims prove this. No nation would interfere in another entities port. Show me a nation that enforces a blockade on another nation/entity. Then we could use your argument.

The general claims can't be traced, and it's pretty rare for a specific one to be verified and substantiated.

What claims are you talking about? Cite examples for us, instead of making further allegations on your part.

Yourself, for one: you don't apologize for spreading lies about the Jews or the IDF.

Where do I spread 'lies' against 'Jews or Israel'? Could you prove to the audience that I'm doing so we can believe you? Rather than playing the 'anti-Semite' card.

As for "Israeli injustice" - it's much more difficult to find real stuff then the crimes Arabs commit against each other every day, isn't it?

You yourself in the previous post just acknowledged that Israel does commit injustice although on a lesser scale than 'Arabs'. So don't blame me for that. We all aware of the miserable atrocities committed by Western installed Arab dictators against the Arab peoples. This doesn't justify Israeli injustice.

That's because your priorities are screwed up: the oppressors in Palestinian Arabs' daily lives are the terrorist tyrants who deny them civil and human rights.

The oppressors are the oppressors, whom are occupying our land. Palestinians don't disagree on this, that doesn't mean our leadership is perfect. Your allegation is also very broad, I could say that certain Israelis consider the Netanyahu government oppressive since he doesn't increase more illegal settlement projects.
But who can claim that, seeing that they could be labeled "collaborators" and slain without trial?

That's nonsense, very few collaborators have been tried and executed for harming national Palestinian security. Not to mention your collaborators, like the Australian one Israel tortured to death in an Israeli jail. They then made it appear as if it was a suicide.

First why have people who have nothing to do with this topic war scenarios here?
Second Solomon Israel can be quite racist if they want (the Ashkenaz are really annoying in this regard) and this comes from a part Karaim.
And third and last i dont understand why the general says it now like it has any meaning whatsoever......

I'm not defending Israeli soldiers or anything like that. This could have been avoided...if some other activist other than IHH had been o board on that ship.

Everything in the world could have been avoided if we stretched out our imagination. Still doesn't amount up to an argument.

When a foreign country kills my citizens on international waters, It's no more their decision. Know they involved all of my country. Read the topic, we were about to get in to war because of them.. Government could have prevented this from happening.

Sinan, you have bad reading comprehension. I never said you have no right to be involved in this incident. I said your belief that Turkish individuals shouldn't act on the behalf of any international cause is not a right of yours. It's an opinion.

Everything in the world could have been avoided if we stretched out our imagination. Still doesn't amount up to an argument.

Sinan, you have bad reading comprehension. I never said you have no right to be involved in this incident. I said your belief that Turkish individuals shouldn't act on the behalf of any international cause is not a right of yours. It's an opinion.

Seems like i can't express myself good enough and i'm tired of repeating the same things over. So i will leave at that.

oh_f05647_593961.jpg

turkey almost went to war against Israel... :pop:.... results would have been disastrous for turkey...

37361.jpg

Thank you for your highly informative input.
you are very welcome... Please do not confuse Israel with other countries which have week foreign policy.... Israel will fight tooth and nail and payback 10 times as dealt to protect it's own interest.

turkey almost went to war against Israel... :pop:.... results would have been disastrous for turkey...

Turkey almost took action to protect their citizens in international water. That doesn't amount to a declaration of war.

you are very welcome... Please do not confuse Israel with other countries which have week foreign policy.... Israel will fight tooth and nail and payback 10 times as dealt to protect it's own interest.

What does 'week' foreign policy mean? Israel never fought a real war, it occupies the Palestinian people and does a good job of murdering Palestinians in the thousands. I'm not sure I'd take pride in that though.

Then why did it back out?

They never intended to take action, they put an option on the table and reiterated military preparation for all scenarios. Which is the job of a government and military.

Back
Top Bottom