What's new

Turkey adding Persian, Korean and Urdu to foreign languages offered at schools

Arkadash lar ben ozum turkice dilin chatinliknan orgeshdim ama gozel bir dil dir.
chok sevindim bu dilnan.
umuyorum ki siz de farsi ni orgeshe bilersiniz.
suriye baiis oldu iki millet oozaklashsin ama inaniyorum ki ishleri duzaltmek olar arkadashlar.
@alwayspeace
Arkadash lar ben ozum turkice dilin chatinliknan orgeshdim ama gozel bir dil dir.
chok sevindim bu dilnan.
umuyorum ki siz de farsi ni orgeshe bilersiniz.
suriye baiis oldu iki millet oozaklashsin ama inaniyorum ki ishleri duzaltmek olar arkadashlar.
@alwayspeace
Tebrikler kardeş :) You speak Turkish well congratulations. Yes inshaallah we also learn Persian.

Well yes, but English is not a too bad language either. I actually enjoy speaking it!

On-topic: We should add Greek, Armenian, Bulgarian, Russian, Japanese as alt languages too!

We should have spies in all languages our neighbors speak!
Armenian? Greek? Bulgarian? You can't be serious.

i am learning Chinese in my university and it is damn difficult . I think Korean will be difficult alike . Persian and Urdu will be easy to learn considering the interlinkage b/w these languages and Turkish .
Actually Turkish grammar is closer to Korean than Persian or Urdu.

Indo-European languages

IE1500BP.png

Altaic Languages

Lenguas_altaicas.png

Tebrikler kardeş :) You speak Turkish well congratulations. Yes inshaallah we also learn Persian.
He is Azeri thats why, you would be surprised to know how many people in Iran would understand you.

Actually Turkish grammar is closer to Korean than Persian or Urdu.

Indo-European languages

IE1500BP.png

Altaic Languages

Lenguas_altaicas.png

He is Azeri thats why, you would be surprised to know how many people in Iran would understand you.
Why fars? Who came up with that. Cant see any logic behind it.

One of our biggest neighbours, big market. We also have the third most loanwords from Persian.

800px-TurkishVocabulary.png
Sooner or later that biggest neighbour will be nothing more than a fantasy. I prefer Spanish and Portuguese. Get in the Latin American market. I think it will be much better.

You made a big discovery xenon LOL
I have heard from Tabrizi Azeris that even Azeris need to learn Istanbuli Turkice.
There is a big difference between Azeri language and Istanbuli Turkice, based on my own experience.
Anladin qardesh?

I have heard from Tabrizi Azeris that even Azeris need to learn Istanbuli Turkice.
There is a big difference between Azeri language and Istanbuli Turkice, based on my own experience.
Anladin qardesh?
You might think its funny but many Turks dont even know that the Azeri population in Iran is alot bigger than Azerbaijan itself.
There was a Turkish program showing Iran, when they went to Tabriz there was Azeri family which started talking Azeri language with the film crew, it was different but understandable, lets say a little less than Azerbaijan azeri.

Anladin qardesh?

there is no azeri language or azeris. People in tabriz speak turkish but different accent but it is very normal also in turkey we have very different accents when I listen to these musics only i hear turkish

Sooner or later that biggest neighbour will be nothing more than a fantasy. I prefer Spanish and Portuguese. Get in the Latin American market. I think it will be much better.

I was thinking the same, like "why not spanish? and what is the purpose of persian?". Iran doesnt have a long lifetime anymore, and persian language isnt covering strong economical sphere. In the other hand Spanish covers huge part of the world and trillions of $ economic power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom