What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
This to hear from a Pakistani Brother makes me sad and disappointed.
The world talks daily about Chinese Occupation of TIBET and the Dalai Lama is received with state honor ceremonies.
But nobody talks about severe human rights violations against Uigurs, in their own land.
I accept and respect territorial integrity of China!

But why there is especially dicrimination against Uigurs and not against 70 Million Hui-Chinese ?

Keep polite language please. I am not your Boy, but maybe I know your mother from somewhere !

Is BURDA Media Holding not German, WTF was Dogan in the 1980 s a Little construction Company owner from Gümüshane, who moved to Istanbul !

Hubert Burda Media Firmenchef Burda und sein Unternehmen erreichten im letzten Jahr einen Umsatz von 1,526 Milliarden Euro. Wichtigstes Geschäftsfeld: Zeitschriften.

Evidence :

Doğan Burda

Yönetim kurulu
  • Yönetim kurulu başkanı: Begümhan Faralyalı
  • Yürütme komitesi başkanı: Mehmet Ali Yalçındağ
  • Yürütme komitesi başkan yardımcısı: Ertuğrul Özkök
  • Yönetim kurulu üyeleri: Soner Gedik, Ahmet Toksoy, Nuri Çolakoğlu, Barbaros Hayrettin Çağa, Cem Duna
  • Bağımsız yönetim kurulu üyesi: Prof. Dr. Hubert Burda
And Ertugrul Özkök is a so good global known columnist that he writes for BILD from Axel Springer Verlag and gets every month 20.000 Euro salary !

TRÄUM WEITER KRAUT !

Look you just insulted my mother, I reported that and I hope you'll get banned.
---
On topic: You are full of shit.
Dogan Burda are running Magazines together.
Dogan Yayin is the owner of DHA and Hürriyet and etc.

Google it, look it up. Turkish law does not allow foreign ownership.

So is there anything else you want to say?

EDIT: I should add that as far as I know a foreign company is only allowed to be a minority shareholder.

Look you just insulted my mother, I reported that and I hope you'll get banned.
---
On topic: You are full of shit.
Dogan Burda are running Magazines together.
Dogan Yayin is the owner of DHA and Hürriyet and etc.

Google it, look it up. Turkish law does not allow foreign ownership.

So is there anything else you want to say?

EDIT: I should add that as far as I know a foreign company is only allowed to be a minority shareholder.

Thats not evident, did you read about FATIH Altaylis comment : Kai Dieckmann ! Chefredakteur de BILD ist im Vorstand von HÜRRIYET. The capital structure is only for Bypass legal reguations !

BOARD MATTERS !

You and your followers are insulting and offending so oft, that here is no Insult from my side.

Example : prick, shit, hate and so on ......

Maybe I know her actually, I am often in Germany . And "How I met your mother" is an US Comedy series also broadcastet in Germany! Then they Insult everyday German Population ?

Calling someone Boy, is inpolite, humilating ad insulting. IF you call a German Police BOY or only DU,

you have to pay severe penalties.

Last edited:
Kai diekmann is in the board because Axel Springer not Burda is a shareholder in Doğan yayın. They have the right to have two board members.

Doğan also owns stakes in Axel Springer Ventures. Again you don't make any sense.

Two completely different companies. Non of that makes the company German. Are the decision made from Dubai?

The biggest shareholder of Daimler Benz is a fund from Dubai does that make Daimler Arab?

Kai diekmann is in the board because Axel Springer not Burda is a shareholder in Doğan yayın. They have the right to have two board members.

Doğan also owns stakes in Axel Springer Ventures. Again you don't make any sense.

Two completely different companies. Non of that makes the company German. Are the decision made from Dubai?

The biggest shareholder of Daimler Benz is a fund from Dubai does that make Daimler Arab?

Enough is enough, stop boring me with your follower trolls.

Are you the Lawyer of Aydin Dogan and some Lobbies ? Do you have understanding handicaps ?

Remember the GEZI attempt for a coup d'etat ! Who broadcastet and made Propaganda against Turkey ?
Did you see any Pictures from the severe clashes between Police and protesters in Hamburg "Schanzenviertel" it lastet one week and Police Water Jets, Gas and brutal Force was used !
No Videos or detailed pics only some flu News !

Remember the German PIANO Player on the Taksim -Square. One month later he "klimperte" on the MEYDAN in KIEV. Was he a philantrophist and did win LOTTO ?

Did you ever heard about Orange Revolutions and Social Engineering.

Do you want a LESSON about German Foundations and their " deep activities" in Türkiye ?

Dogan Holding was founded in the year 1980 when Turkey suffered everyd ay at least 30 political homicides and the militray coup happened .

He had nothing then an Little construction LTD Company ( Ins. Müteahhit ve Taahüt Sti.) , from whom and where comes his capital ?

Here is the Organigramm of DOGAN stock Company.
Burda is in the board of the umbrella Company .

DOĞAN YAYIN HOLDİNG A.Ş | Şirket Detayları | Şirketler | Zaman Finans

Last edited:
Please enlighten us with more conspiracy theories.

I know. I hate the MHPists more than anything else. I'm just saying that uneducated hordes are easy to wind around your finger. I hope more Turks become cumhuriyetçi.

The uneducated hordes......because of this logic CHP will never pass the 25% in turkey.
I voted for AKP, even if during the president election I chose Ihsanoglu rather than Erdogan.
By the way is the very interesting that both MHP and HDP has managed to win over AKP vote but CHP was unable to do a better resultat than the last election despite Erdogan's scandal.

I always saiy it, Turkey bigest problem is not Erdogan, but the opposion which is unable to win against him.
Frankly ? If Demirtas was the CHP leader (and if he was turkish), AKP would have lost more than the majority.

The CHP must understant that they should change their image or they will be the opposition forever.

Please enlighten us with more conspiracy theories.

Nickname "WHAT" = WAAAAS ? Eins der UNWÖRTER des Jahres in Germany. Stands for Quality and Intellect.

The uneducated hordes......because of this logic CHP will never pass the 25% in turkey.
I voted for AKP, even if during the president election I chose Ihsanoglu rather than Erdogan.
By the way is the very interesting that both MHP and HDP has managed to win over AKP vote but CHP was unable to do a better resultat than the last election despite Erdogan's scandal.

I always saiy it, Turkey bigest problem is not Erdogan, but the opposion which is unable to win against him.
Frankly ? If Demirtas was the CHP leader (and if he was turkish), AKP would have lost more than the majority.

The CHP must understant that they should change their image or they will be the opposition forever.

Dear OREZ, Demirtas is not the Problem himself. He is a sympathic type comparable to TSIPRAS. But he is associated with a Terrorist Group PKK/KCK. You can Forget CHP, my whole big Family is in war with me, cause I don't go to elections, cause I can't vote with my conscience justice. You know Churchill said : "Democray is the best under the worse".

This to hear from a Pakistani Brother makes me sad and disappointed.
The world talks daily about Chinese Occupation of TIBET and the Dalai Lama is received with state honor ceremonies.
But nobody talks about severe human rights violations against Uigurs, in their own land.
I accept and respect territorial integrity of China!

But why there is especially dicrimination against Uigurs and not against 70 Million Hui-Chinese ?
Sorry brother. he is just trying to be an As***le.. What else you can expect from a false flager ??

@Hurshib Celebi

I don't like Demirtas, and I want to kill him everytime he say "sayin ocalan" but I admit he is a skilled politician, and Erdogan shoud be glad that Demirtas is a kurd and HDP leader rather than Turk and CHP leader.

@Hurshib Celebi

I don't like Demirtas, and I want to kill him everytime he say "sayin ocalan" but I admit he is a skilled politician, and Erdogan shoud be glad that Demirtas is a kurd and HDP leader rather than Turk and CHP leader.

Killing is only legitim for self defence. "Türkiye Kadar bagrindan bu Kadar düsman cikaran ülke yoktur " !

Please what?

" Turkey is the sole Country on the globe which has Born so many enemies from his own Body"

Bismarck, do you know about Samurai Codexes and honour ? Do you want me to explain it detailed ?
Many People in Turkey say that. I has complex reasons. Specially SELF - DENIAL

Last edited:
" Turkey is the sole Country on the globe which has Born so many enemies from his own Body"

Many People in Turkey say that. I has complex reasons. Specially SELF - DENIAL

Hmm, interesting! Why is that so?

Hmm, interesting! Why is that so?

So, if you want.
There are many reasons, when we moved from the steps of Central Asia to Asia Minor and whole over the world, we lost our identity.We preffered the way of living as Nomads or farmers and never completed Settlement. Imagine how many solid Stone buildings are in Turkey ? Compare it with Milano, Barcelona and others. The Ottomans , our so called "GLOBAL EMPIRE" denied their identity, after Fatih Sultan Mehmet. They called themselves not Turks but Ottomans, they concentrated only on taxes from their occupied or protected Areas of the Empire. Never brought them real permanent culture, like the other great Empires did. Ottomans never finished the Enlightment Phase like the Europeans. Never concentrated on industrialization. Every Individuum only concentrated on his own Profit. Today is the same.
Mustafa Kemal recognized this severe deficits and wanted to give us back our Turkish identity, wanted industrialization and Intellectual Society.

Do you have heard that a German in abroad says I am from Germany ? No , he says proudly I am German.
Bismarck succeded in uniting Germany and German identity.

Atatürk was very impressed from him and the Germans, cause that big success of Bismarck.

Today in Turkey it sounds like a Insult, if you say you are TÜRK, you have to say I am from Turkey.
Thats the for me modern mob , which denies own identity.
ARROGANCE; EGOIZM; SUBVERSIVITY AND DECADENCE EVERYWHERE

I could write a book about it. Sorry but it is too late.

AND the US women lead 5:2 against Japan in Women WC Soccer :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom