What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice story but this cant be true,Turks would have beaten up the kebab owner the minute that idiot went to court with the beggar.

I hate KEBAP its the easiest way to prepare food :). Better to eat our traditional and local mediterannean food. But you know our friend wanted only to honour and show her solidarity with Türkiye with this story. I would not dare to make jokes about it.

Please keep factual.

I hate KEBAP its the easiest way to prepare food :). Better to eat our traditional and local mediterannean food. But you know our friend wanted only to honour and show her solidarity with Türkiye with this story. I would not dare to make jokes about it.
But, I like Kebab, I thought it was pretty good. Much better than the kind made in South Asia.

But, I like Kebab, I thought it was pretty good. Much better than the kind made in South Asia.

Only if I prepare myself and on my barbecue. On the streets its not hygienic and they cover bad meat with hot spice. I am not vegan :)

It was more factual than what IR-TR posted. :coffee:

Did the Turks responsible get caught yet?
Yes of course. Police had interrogated them and court has to decide.

Only if I prepare myself and on my barbecue. On the streets its not hygienic and they cover bad meat with hot spice. I am not vegan :)

So you mean what I ate in a restaurant is bad? :o:
I can't imagine how delicious the good kind can be :oops:

no sane pakistani would comment on this thread, so to all reading this comment, kindly ignore pakistani posts on this thread, peace!

So you mean what I ate in a restaurant is bad? :o:
I can't imagine how delicious the good kind can be :oops:

Depends where and what we eat. It is the same in Pakistan and Bangladesh, we have hot climate and we can't trust then cheapjacks. I was in Guangdong Region in China and suffered later for weeks intestinal Problems. They said it is Beef what they sold . I am not sure what it was. I like your Tandoori kitchen.

I hope peace between etnic Uigurs and ethic Chinese will consolidated again. There is no other way to live together and peaceful around the globe.

I know he was:tup:

Its good food,dont worry.
So how was your stay in Turkiye?

How can you accuse me of being a false flagger? I'm Turkish through and trough and a proud one.

Dont get me started on you and your country. Stay factual and dont accuse people of shit.

bro. i quoted the post from @Peaceful Civilian ..(with a Pakistani flag abusing turkey ).. The word "false flager" was for him, not you. now tell me how you came with such nonsense ?

china itself is a terroist country, killing innocent people makes you a terrorist country china, not us..we turks are proud of our history. we have never killed innocent people

images

Last edited:
Not that i advocate violence but..........
How hard is it to find Chinese in Turkey?
And of course most Anatolian Turks cant even see the difference between Chinese/Koreans and Japanese.
What i find more disturbing is how brainless they are.Instead of going and asking if they are Chinese they instantly attack them.......

Another brainwashed successfully, congratulation :whistle:

china itself is a terroist country, killing innocent people makes you a terrorist country china, not us..we turks are proud of our history. we have never killed innocent people

images

Depends where and what we eat. It is the same in Pakistan and Bangladesh, we have hot climate and we can't trust then cheapjacks. I was in Guangdong Region in China and suffered later for weeks intestinal Problems. They said it is Beef what they sold . I am not sure what it was. I like your Tandoori kitchen.

I hope peace between etnic Uigurs and ethic Chinese will consolidated again. There is no other way to live together and peaceful around the globe.
Well when I was in Istanbul I saw some Chinese tourists there and they seemed to be pretty well settled. There was even a Chinese couple staying in the same hotel I was.

Its good food,dont worry.
So how was your stay in Turkiye?
It was nice besides the my hotel room. The bathrooms were bad, but then again I decided to go for a cheap bathroom so it was alright. I was able to see a lot of historic sites which was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom