What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you must also know that Erdogans time is almost over,Turkiye had enough of him and his religous politcs.
New elections will bring ''new'' players and hopefully will turn the country secular again.

I do hope so. But, as @mike2000 is back argues, I am not sure he is weaker than he used to be before elections. The secular left did not gain much ground, as far as I can understand. They are significant minority but seem without much tangible power. And one can sense an over-radicalization/religiosity even looking from outside Turkey.

There is one point that I want to add. In Iran, after 1953 coup, Shah started to oppress leftists(Tudeh Party) and liberals(National front of Iran) but religious leaders were unofficially free to expand their influence because they cooperated in 1953 coup with Shah and also shah was seeing them as a good barrier against expansion of communists and communism in Iran. So, new young generation of Iranians after 1953, found nothing but religious authorities and their groups, to form groups and raise their voice against the kingdom from time to time. West was also OK with it, because it could create an islamic green belt in Southern borders of USSR. About Turkey, as you said, it was the Leftists and Marxists that were completely eradicated, so the void was needed to be filled, and it was filled by islamists. Again, the same story as Iran, almost happened for Turkey, as well.

I guess a similar story took place in Egypt. It is the trademark of Islamist political movements. They criticize the system, complain about being oppressed, but in fact the very oppressive system provides them the most fertile ground to thrive, penetrate into the military, judiciary, education and every other key places of power. The so-called secular governments/system and coups first and foremost clamp down on the secular groups and leftists. As you say, also happened in Iran or as far away as in Chili.

Egypt was lucky because Morsi, unlike Erdogan, went full throttle, and scared the hell out of the moderates in between (left and right). Also, Morsi did not wait until he, one way or another, subdued the Army. Hence, he lost power because the Army did not back him.

Erdogan went slowly. Step by step. People used to think the Army was the guardian of the regime. They, in the end, turned out to be Kemalist paper tigers. People suddenly found out that the most criticized coup of 1980-81 (?) was in fact a God-sent gift for the Islamists because the coup wiped off the remaining leftist groups from political map and the new left was forced to move to center.

This reactionary tactic is not new or limited to Turkey. But it happened in Turkey. Present day crises and problems cannot be thought in isolation from such deeper historical context.

Last edited:
Sorry brother. he is just trying to be an As***le.. What else you can expect from a false flager ??

How can you accuse me of being a false flagger? I'm Turkish through and trough and a proud one.

Dont get me started on you and your country. Stay factual and dont accuse people of shit.

Nickname "WHAT" = WAAAAS ? Eins der UNWÖRTER des Jahres in Germany. Stands for Quality and Intellect.

Look you said its German propaganda, I gave proof that you're a liar. You're running out of arguments and therefore use conspiracy theories. I
n my opinion there are two kinds of people that use them: people that dont trust authorities or have a lack of rational thinking or maybe both.

How can you accuse me of being a false flagger? I'm Turkish through and trough and a proud one.

Dont get me started on you and your country. Stay factual and dont accuse people of shit.

Look you said its German propaganda, I gave proof that you're a liar. You're running out of arguments and therefore use conspiracy theories. I
n my opinion there are two kinds of people that use them: people that dont trust authorities or have a lack of rational thinking or maybe both.

Pakistani friend REAL MAPSTER said what he thinks about your myopic arguments. And you threatened him to write about him and his Country, again you used rude words and threatened.
Please feel free to it and go on making yourself ridicilous.
People who think, that they think they must have always the last word ar either MEGALOMAN or Schizos.
Learning is a sublime virtue.

Yes, you can't trust authorities if you have rational mind. You must do Research. German government influenced media, which is a master of opininion making made you blind.

If we hadn't had whistleblovers like Assange or Snowden, US would even today listen into the bedroom of your chancelor;
11 innocent People , 10 Turks and 1 Greece man were massacred from the German "deep state" and NSU under the eyes of Police .

Ten years later a whistleblower from the own rows of the German Police cleared his conscience and the "CULPRITS" were caught;
but before 2 commited suicide and later during the Trial 2 crown whitnesses commited also suicide !

Live your manipulated dreamworld member

@SherayPunjab. Thank you . But we have a big problem at the moment. Only money matters and Turkish society is going to become more and more egoist, subversive and decadent. Rich become richer and the poor much poorer.
We need honest and strong leadership. Ah Kemal Pascha ah.Mubarek Ramazan anyway.

Generally, I've never seen Turks to be fascists or uncivilized. In Pakistan we have learned that Turks are very fair people and hold justice to a very high degree.

I read a story in Urdu regarding a Turkish beggar.

He only had a piece of bread in his hands. Out on the street there were kebabs being made, and he smelled them. He held his bread over the smoke of the kebabs to absorb their flavor so that the bread would taste good. The kebab owner captured him and said hey, you are stealing. He brought the beggar to court. He told the judge the entire story. The turkish judge said, I will pay for this man's indiscretion. He asked the owner to come near and took out some coins. He held them close to the kebab owners ear, and shook them so he could hear the sound of the coin.

The kebab owner said wtf?, how is this payment for what he has done? The judge said, that the beggar held his bread over the smoke of your kebab and got the flavor, so for payment you will hear the sounds of money that is owed to you.

After reading about this in Pakistan, I was very impressed with Turkish law and justice. Turkish people seem to be very civilized, and even if China is mistreating the Uyghurs, I find it hard to believe local Turkish people will target Chinese tourists. Only a very ignorant society can take part in this.

Anyways Ramzan Mubarak.

Sounds like that Kebab Owner is a fool :)

I have no Idea what the Turks on this thread are arguing about.

The language changes up and down.

I was in Istanbul just a couple of days ago, I didn't know these events occurred. :undecided:

I was in Istanbul just a couple of days ago, I didn't know these events occurred. :undecided:

It is Ramadan, people are sensible. But the most is black propaganda as it was in Gezi Park .

Turkey is located in the most important and explosive region of the World.

They will never let leave us live in Peace.

It is Ramadan, people are sensible. But the most is black propaganda as it was in Gezi Park .

Turkey is located in the most important and explosive region of the World.

They will never let leave us live in Peace.
Shame, it was a wonderful city. Even the street animals were likable.

Generally, I've never seen Turks to be fascists or uncivilized. In Pakistan we have learned that Turks are very fair people and hold justice to a very high degree.

I read a story in Urdu regarding a Turkish beggar.

He only had a piece of bread in his hands. Out on the street there were kebabs being made, and he smelled them. He held his bread over the smoke of the kebabs to absorb their flavor so that the bread would taste good. The kebab owner captured him and said hey, you are stealing. He brought the beggar to court. He told the judge the entire story. The turkish judge said, I will pay for this man's indiscretion. He asked the owner to come near and took out some coins. He held them close to the kebab owners ear, and shook them so he could hear the sound of the coin.

The kebab owner said wtf?, how is this payment for what he has done? The judge said, that the beggar held his bread over the smoke of your kebab and got the flavor, so for payment you will hear the sounds of money that is owed to you.

After reading about this in Pakistan, I was very impressed with Turkish law and justice. Turkish people seem to be very civilized, and even if China is mistreating the Uyghurs, I find it hard to believe local Turkish people will target Chinese tourists. Only a very ignorant society can take part in this.

Anyways Ramzan Mubarak.
Nice story but this cant be true,Turks would have beaten up the kebab owner the minute that idiot went to court with the beggar.

Shame, it was a wonderful city. Even the street animals were likable.

Thats our true soul, like yours. But Western Decadency , their followers, propagandists and influence, try to destroy all that what ATATURK Kemal Pascha wanted to reconstruct.

Dude, I saw the video. An asian woman was running away scared yelling "I'm not Chinese, I'm not Chinese".

See? Look at how that mob behaves. I mean it looks like a rally in Pakistan or something. Bloodthirsty, shouting allah akbar. This is what happens when you let the barbarian zombie hordes move into the Western parts without properly enlightening them first.
:cuckoo::laughcry::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom