What's new

Turk Mobs attack Chinese restaurants in Istanbul and beat up Uighur and Turkmen employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hilarious how a Azerbaijani call us Middle Eastern/Mediterranean mixed bastards while Azerbaijanis are nothing more than Turkified Iranic peoples.

Azerbaijanis thinking there more real Turk than Turks of Turkey is hilarious and laughable. Azerbaijanis look exactly the same as Kurds and other Persians even Armenians they just speak a Oguz descended Turkic language.

While Turkey ripped Armenia apart. You losers lose Karabag which is pretty embarrassing.
Dont insult our brothers because of a false flagger.

Pretty hilarious how a Azerbaijani call us Middle Eastern/Mediterranean mixed bastards while Azerbaijanis are nothing more than Turkified Iranic peoples.

Azerbaijanis thinking there more real Turk than Turks of Turkey is hilarious and laughable. Azerbaijanis look exactly the same as Kurds and other Persians even Armenians they just speak a Oguz descended Turkic language.

While Turkey ripped Armenia apart. You losers lose Karabag which is pretty embarrassing.
Haha ... Sinan, you have gone too low!!! BTW, you already had another multiple account, @flatron . Did you forget its password?
Anyway, grow up dude. Let your ban finishes, then come back with your original account. This forum really does not worth it. ;)

I don't get this. How is a thread about China and the Uyghurs allowed to disintegrate into a Turkey vs this or that thread? This thread is about attacking 'chinky' looking tourists (Uyghurs are chinky aswell, as are all the other OG Turks) by some rabid MHP fascists. Attacking ANY tourist, who is INNOCENT, and comes to spend money into ANY country, should be punished by 3 liter coca cola bottles inserted where the sun don't shine. AIM your frustrations where they belong, and where they're NOT counter productive. Like peaceful protests, facebook campaigns etc.
Aside from that, this recent Uyghur thing is completely made up to distract from internal and regional problems. The Uyghurs don't have it bad at all, unless you factor in indendence. Then indeed, they can pound sand. Otherwise, they're lucky they have a sugar daddy who tries everything to help them. China has probably invested more money in Xinjiang during the last two years (in which Uyghurs are only 40% of the population) than Turkey has cumulatively invested in the South East for the last 90 years. If a communist country doesn't allow religious rituals by party officials (of any religion), that's not 'cultural genocide'. Showing fake pictures of non-existent attrocities is really pathetic. At least RESEARCH that crap. I even had a client (who's chinky looking, but from Yugoslavia and 1.92m, go figure) who has a couple of Uyghur friends. We discussed this, and he says they told him it's pure BS (these recent events). Although of course there has been discrimination against Uyghurs before, I'm just talking this recent thing.

Anyone going to Turkey must be admitted into a mental hospital and never let out. Turkey is a state sponsor of terror. Anyone denying this is either ignorant or a terrorist sympathiser. That's why China should cut off all ties to that vulgar and repulsive regime. Turkey is a terrorist cesspool.

The evidence that Turkey is directly funding, arming and giving intelligence to terrorist groups including ISIS is beyond overwhelming.

Turkey Is Supporting ISIS » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

'ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally': Former Islamic State Member Reveals Turkish Army Cooperation

Turkish Intel provided weapons to ISIS, terror suspect says - Middle East - Jerusalem Post
Turkey is brother.
China is best friend.
Brotherhood maters ... :pakistan:

China says tourists attacked in Turkey during anti-China protests| Reuters

Now look. Pretty soon, not a single Chinese tourist will visit Turkey. For an action that didn't even involve any Chinese. Good going by this group of illiterate racists. Now, Chinese tourists are the world's top spenders, and their horde of tourists will only grow. Now lets hope this isn't permanent. Nobody can miss out on Chinese tourists, who don't sit their fat arses in all-inclusive resorts, but actually go out and spend. I hope this blows over. BTW, just wait how Japan and Korea will do the same. You know, because of the looks.

China says tourists attacked in Turkey during anti-China protests| Reuters

Now look. Pretty soon, not a single Chinese tourist will visit Turkey. For an action that didn't even involve any Chinese. Good going by this group of illiterate racists. Now, Chinese tourists are the world's top spenders, and their horde of tourists will only grow. Now lets hope this isn't permanent. Nobody can miss out on Chinese tourists, who don't sit their fat arses in all-inclusive resorts, but actually go out and spend. I hope this blows over. BTW, just wait how Japan and Korea will do the same. You know, because of the looks.

I hope that this press announcement of ÜLKÜ Ocaklari is the truth.

Nobody , nowhere has Legitimation to attack innocent civil People.

Ülkü Ocakları'ndan 'Güney Korelilere saldırı' açıklaması | soL Haber Portalı | güne soL'dan bakın

Ülkücüler tarafından yapılan açıklamada, "Konuşmanın yapıldığı sırada otobüsümüzün arkasındaki alanda, görevli olduğu anlaşılan sivil polislerle bir grup arasında tartışma yaşanmıştır. Emniyet güçleriyle, bir grup arasında yaşanan bu olay bazı televizyon ve gazeteler başta olmak üzere sosyal medya “Ülkücüler Çinli zannettikleri Korelilere Saldırdı” şeklinde yansıtılmıştır.İddia edildiği gibi kesinlikle Koreli turist kafilesine herhangi bir saldırı olmamıştır. Ne Koreli ne de başka bir turist kafilesi saldırıya uğramıştır. İddia edildiği gibi böyle çirkin bir olay asla yaşanmamıştır" ifadeleri kullanıldı.

I hope that this press announcement of ÜLKÜ Ocaklari is the truth.

Nobody , nowhere has Legitimation to attack innocent civil People.

Ülkü Ocakları'ndan 'Güney Korelilere saldırı' açıklaması | soL Haber Portalı | güne soL'dan bakın

Ülkücüler tarafından yapılan açıklamada, "Konuşmanın yapıldığı sırada otobüsümüzün arkasındaki alanda, görevli olduğu anlaşılan sivil polislerle bir grup arasında tartışma yaşanmıştır. Emniyet güçleriyle, bir grup arasında yaşanan bu olay bazı televizyon ve gazeteler başta olmak üzere sosyal medya “Ülkücüler Çinli zannettikleri Korelilere Saldırdı” şeklinde yansıtılmıştır.İddia edildiği gibi kesinlikle Koreli turist kafilesine herhangi bir saldırı olmamıştır. Ne Koreli ne de başka bir turist kafilesi saldırıya uğramıştır. İddia edildiği gibi böyle çirkin bir olay asla yaşanmamıştır" ifadeleri kullanıldı.

Dude, I saw the video. An asian woman was running away scared yelling "I'm not Chinese, I'm not Chinese".

See? Look at how that mob behaves. I mean it looks like a rally in Pakistan or something. Bloodthirsty, shouting allah akbar. This is what happens when you let the barbarian zombie hordes move into the Western parts without properly enlightening them first.

Ban turkey... Bring peace!
Islamists are big threat for China. ..even last Ramadan they killed 50 innocent Chinese people.

No. Ban the barbarian Erdogan voters, who differ not from Saudi Arabia in their beliefs. May they all be deported to those wahabbi wastelands after a brave general takes power in Turkey. It's that time again. But Turkey as a country has always been contributing to the world instead of taking away. It had civilized barbarian lands for over 600 years. Now look.

It is the first time that I see and can comment this special Video.

I don't see any violence against Koreans, only a laughing Korean woman who say :" I am not Chinese"; commenting the Demo. There is struggle with Police. I have to add, that this guys are from the of the "Alperen Ocaklari" and shout "Allahu Akbar" cause it is a symbolic funeral.

It MAY be dark Propaganda of DOGAN MEDIA ( DHA) which belongs to Germany.

My friend. In Greece, Cyprus, Serbia and Bulgaria Turkish Sport fans were attacked and serious injured,

did you heard anything about it ?

If someone defends WILDERS , I doubt his seriousness !!

He is all around the world USA, Germany , Poland and does hate Propaganda against Turks and Moslems !!

It MAY be dark Propaganda of DOGAN MEDIA ( DHA) which belongs to Germany.

Oh boy. It does not belong to Germany, thats a lie and a conspiracy.
Continue reading the Sultans newspapers.

--
On topic: Isnt it funny that they are demonstrating something that could be considered racist and behave that way themselves?

Ban turkey... Bring peace!
Islamists are big threat for China. ..even last Ramadan they killed 50 innocent Chinese people.

This to hear from a Pakistani Brother makes me sad and disappointed.
The world talks daily about Chinese Occupation of TIBET and the Dalai Lama is received with state honor ceremonies.
But nobody talks about severe human rights violations against Uigurs, in their own land.
I accept and respect territorial integrity of China!

But why there is especially dicrimination against Uigurs and not against 70 Million Hui-Chinese ?

Oh boy. It does not belong to Germany, thats a lie and a conspiracy.
Continue reading the Sultans newspapers.

--
On topic: Isnt it funny that they are demonstrating something that could be considered racist and behave that way themselves?

Is BURDA Media Holding not German, WTF was Dogan in the 1980 s a Little construction Company owner from Gümüshane, who moved to Istanbul !

Hubert Burda Media Firmenchef Burda und sein Unternehmen erreichten im letzten Jahr einen Umsatz von 1,526 Milliarden Euro. Wichtigstes Geschäftsfeld: Zeitschriften.

Evidence :

Doğan Burda

Yönetim kurulu
  • Yönetim kurulu başkanı: Begümhan Faralyalı
  • Yürütme komitesi başkanı: Mehmet Ali Yalçındağ
  • Yürütme komitesi başkan yardımcısı: Ertuğrul Özkök
  • Yönetim kurulu üyeleri: Soner Gedik, Ahmet Toksoy, Nuri Çolakoğlu, Barbaros Hayrettin Çağa, Cem Duna
  • Bağımsız yönetim kurulu üyesi: Prof. Dr. Hubert Burda
And Ertugrul Özkök is a so good global known columnist that he writes for BILD from Axel Springer Verlag and gets every month 20.000 Euro salary !

TRÄUM WEITER KRAUT !

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Ban the barbarian Erdogan voters, who differ not from Saudi Arabia in their beliefs. May they all be deported to those wahabbi wastelands after a brave general takes power in Turkey. It's that time again. But Turkey as a country has always been contributing to the world instead of taking away. It had civilized barbarian lands for over 600 years. Now look.

The ulkucu (ultra nationalist) are more form MHP than AKP, and some of them hate AKP for the peace neagociation.
I will even dare to say, AKP is less nationalist than the other 2 party CHP and of course MHP.

The ulkucu (ultra nationalist) are more form MHP than AKP, and some of them hate AKP for the peace neagociation.
I will even dare to say, AKP is less nationalist than the other 2 party CHP and of course MHP.

I know. I hate the MHPists more than anything else. I'm just saying that uneducated hordes are easy to wind around your finger. I hope more Turks become cumhuriyetçi.

WHOM BELONGS TURKISH MEDIA and ETHICAL PROBLEMS connected with it :

Peki medyayı kimler yönlendiriyor? Türk yöneticilerin kimlerle ortaklığı var?
Türkiye'de medya alanında çok sayıda yabancı ortaklık söz konusu.. Yatırımcıların Türk medyası üzerindeki etkisi salt ortaklıklarla değil, satın almalar şeklinde de gerçekleşiyor.
Murdoch faktörü
Fox Tv'nin Murdoch tarafından satın alınması en belirgin örnerklerden biridir.
Fox Tv'nin sahibi Rupert Murdoch, Wall Street Journal'ı satın aldıktan sonraki bir demecinde, "Ben bu kadar parayı gazete sahibi olmak için vermiyorum" demişti.
WSJ önemli bir gazetedir. Murdoch, bu kadar parayı gazete sahibi olmak için vermeyeceğine göre geriye sadece siyasi sebepler kalıyor. Wall Street Journal gazetesiyle Türkiye'de yayın Fox televizyonu arasında ne gibi bir bağ olabilir? Tabi ki patron bağı ve Murdoch dünyadaki en büyük basın kartellerinden biri olarak kabul ediliyor.
(1993 senesinde TGRT olarak yayın yapan kanal İhlas Holding bünyesindeyken, FOX Tv'ye satıldı.)
Bu durum Türk ve Dünya medyasında yaşanan Gezi Parkı olayıyla biraz daha netlik kazandı. Yurt içi ve yurt dışından gazetelerin böylesi bir olay karşısında aynı tavrı takınması doğrusu tesadüf olamazdı...
Axel Springer yada "İsrail'in eli"
2006 senesinde Doğan Holding'in yüzde 25 hissesi Alman Axel Springer AG şirketine satıldı. Axel Springer 1900'lü yıllarda yaşamış bir medya patronuı. Şirket en büyük atılımını 2. Dünya Savaşı'ndan sonra gerçekleştirdi. Nazilerin savaş zamanında kapattıkları büyük bir gazete çıkardı. Springer, Almanya'yı terk etmedi ancak toplama kampına da gönderilmedi.
Savaşın ardından yayıncılığa devam etti ve bu süreçte Springer'in en büyük destekçisi İsrail'di... Yeniden kurulan Almanya içinde önemli bir yere sahip olan Axel Springer Verlag AG'nin hisselerinin büyük bir kısmının hala İsrail devletine ait olduğu iddia ediliyor. Springer Doğan TV'nin yüzde 25'lik kısmını satın aldı. RTÜK kurallarından dolayı yabancı yatırımcılar Türk medyasında en fazla yüzde 25 dolayında satın alma gerçekleştirebiliyorlar. Bir bakıma Doğan Holding'in 4'te biri Almanya'da büyük bir ağırlığı bulunan şirketin ve dolayısıyla İsrail'in elinde diye düşünülebilir.
Yine Springer'e ait olan Alman Bild gazetesi medyadaki önemli markalardan. Başbakan'ın Davos çıkışı sonrası Bild Gazetesi Başbakan'a sert eleştirilerde bulunup Yahudi düşmanlığı yaptığını söylemişti.
Fatih Altaylı bir yazısında, "Bild yayın grubunun yayın ilkelerinin üçüncü maddesi “İsrail’in çıkarlarını Dünya üzerinde korumak” olarak yazılı. Bild, grubun ilkelerine uygun hareket ediyor ve Erdoğan’a İsrail’den bile daha sert tepki koyuyor. Yine işin garip taraflarından biri Bild’in genel yayın yönetmeni Kai Dikmann Hürriyet gazetesinin yönetim kurulu üyesi. Doğan Gubu ve Hürriyet açısından oldukça karmaşık bir durum" demişti.
Bu bağlamda olaylar ve medyanın bakış açısı da biraz daha netleşmiş oluyor.
Doğan'ın ortağı Ted Turner
Doğan Holding'in bir başka ortağı Ted Turner'dır. Turner Time Warner medya devinin kurucusudur ve Türkiyede CNN'in ortağıdır. Time Warner dünyadaki en büyük medya kuruluşlarından biridir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom