yeah it's officers school ( from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt
in Tunisia we have 6 military school for land army
1st School of the corporals of the land forces
2nd army NCO School
3rd Military Health School
4 Military Academy
5 The Staff College
6 the War College

Mate, are any officers of friendly armies trained there ? I mean in Pakistan we've got Sri Lankans and many from the Arab states coming and being groomed from our Staff College !

sabra no way it's enemy fabrication israel it's our for ever enemy
and we Tunisians ( not all but who loves the army and military stuff ) want our army to be 1st in Arab world and more powerful than the Zionist army ( israel ) so that's way Tunisia should go for Leopard and F16

Okay...but what about the Jordanian Phoenix or the Turkish upgrades to their M60s ? Additionally why do you want to expend so much money to make your army ' 1st in the Arab world' when you don't, to the best of my knowledge, have any conflict with any nation ? Wouldn't the money be better spent in making your economy the '1st in the Arab world' ?

Mate, are any officers of friendly armies trained there ? I mean in Pakistan we've got Sri Lankans and many from the Arab states coming and being groomed from our Staff College !

Okay...but what about the Jordanian Phoenix or the Turkish upgrades to their M60s ? Additionally why do you want to expend so much money to make your army ' 1st in the Arab world' when you don't, to the best of my knowledge, have any conflict with any nation ? Wouldn't the money be better spent in making your economy the '1st in the Arab world' ?
Tunisia more need equipment than Military Schools Tunisia is desperate need of latest and most modern equipment

Tunisia is an enemy of Israel? I never knew that. Well, you are welcome to try.
enemy because u attack our land in 1980s : Operation Wooden Leg (Hebrew: מבצע רגל עץ‎, Mivtza Regel Etz) was an attack by Israel on the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) headquarters in Hammam al-Shatt, Tunisia, 12 miles from the capital of Tunis. It took place on October 1, 1985. Taking place 1,280 miles (2060 km) away, this was the furthest operation from Israel undertaken by the Israel Defense Forces since the 1976 Entebbe Operation in Uganda

the gov planing to make our economy 1 of the best in Arabs and in the military there privet projects a 2 UAV project to be reopened ( 1st UAV in the Islamic world 1998 ) and the second is UAV and Unmanned combat helicopter , Unmanned Reconnaissance Aerial vehicle another project of making Ballistic missile ( small one ) and there plan of lunching a Satellite

enemy because u attack our land in 1980s : Operation Wooden Leg (Hebrew: מבצע רגל עץ‎, Mivtza Regel Etz) was an attack by Israel on the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) headquarters in Hammam al-Shatt, Tunisia, 12 miles from the capital of Tunis. It took place on October 1, 1985. Taking place 1,280 miles (2060 km) away, this was the furthest operation from Israel undertaken by the Israel Defense Forces since the 1976 Entebbe Operation in Uganda

the gov planing to make our economy 1 of the best in Arabs and in the military there privet projects a 2 UAV project to be reopened ( 1st UAV in the Islamic world 1998 ) and the second is UAV and Unmanned combat helicopter , Unmanned Reconnaissance Aerial vehicle another project of making Ballistic missile ( small one ) and there plan of lunching a Satellite
Well, you shouldn't have harbored a terrorist organization then. When i said i didn't know that Tunisia was an enemy of Israel was because i was not aware that Tunisia even had an army.
That being said, i don't think you realize how geopolitics work.

Instead i think you should stop feeling hatred for a nation that doesn't even know you exist, and start living life to the fullest through happiness.

Well, you shouldn't have harbored a terrorist organization then. When i said i didn't know that Tunisia was an enemy of Israel was because i was not aware that Tunisia even had an army.
That being said, i don't think you realize how geopolitics work.

Instead i think you should stop feeling hatred for a nation that doesn't even know you exist, and start living life to the fullest through happiness.
1st when PLO come to Tunisia they where escaping from Lebanon means that they are not armed
2nd Your attack was illegal because Tunisia is interdependent nation SO United Nations Security Council Resolution 573 tell you if you mess with Tunisia you will be panached

560360_229072480535396_100002979387671_400600_1336958364_n.jpg
Tunisian commandos soldiers

581778_3945963365312_1166873675_33835268_2037397048_n.jpg

Officers Car they get it starting from Captain

292650_291440240948486_100002475370676_657412_1917595664_n.jpg
Paratroop , Tunisian Airborne

You forfeited your sovereignty when your country decided to harbor terrorists.
Just because the UN is a joke, the Jewish nation is not amused.

You forfeited your sovereignty when your country decided to harbor terrorists.
Just because the UN is a joke, the Jewish nation is not amused.

What international law states that?

Tunisia should get new Equipment for their Armed Forces as soon as possible they should have at least 150 4.5 and some 5th Generation Fighter Planes along with Air Defence System and Awacs and other Radars and for Navy they should have 4 Frigates of medium size with 10 to 15 Missile Boats and 3 Submarines and for Army they should have 400 above Fighter Planes and their Army should be around 60000 and Navy and Air Force 20000 Personal each

Tunisia should get new Equipment for their Armed Forces as soon as possible they should have at least 150 4.5 and some 5th Generation Fighter Planes along with Air Defence System and Awacs and other Radars and for Navy they should have 4 Frigates of medium size with 10 to 15 Missile Boats and 3 Submarines and for Army they should have 400 above Fighter Planes and their Army should be around 60000 and Navy and Air Force 20000 Personal each
the problem is cash

there sources such as wiki say that Tunisia thinking of gating 12 F16 Block 40
and 54 Leopard 2A4

Salam and greetings from Bangladesh.
Tunisia led with the Arab Spring. Tunisia also spends the greatest percentage of its GDP on R&D amongst Muslim countries, according to the little information that is available on this issue. Tunisia built UAV about 14 years ago. Tunisia also has a very high level of literacy rate and general socioeconomic indicators.

And now, Tunisians have started their own national car project, mobile phone manufacturing, laptop computer manufacturing, probably partial or complete hellicopter manufacturing, so I hope the future holds well for Tunisia. Tunisia also has one of the highest number of scientists and researchers per million people in the entire Muslim world, alongside Jordan.

1. Do you think a future union with Algeria, with Morocco, with Libya will be good for Tunisia? What steps must be taken to form these unions?
2. I hope Tunisia's plans for ballistic missiles, satellite launch, unmanned combat helicopter, unmanned aerial reconnaisance vehicles and UAVs succeed. Is there any plan for naval/marine equipment production? Maybe Tunisia can explore joint cooperation with Libya and Egypt?

Salam and best wishes again.

Salam and greetings from Bangladesh.
Tunisia led with the Arab Spring. Tunisia also spends the greatest percentage of its GDP on R&D amongst Muslim countries, according to the little information that is available on this issue. Tunisia built UAV about 14 years ago. Tunisia also has a very high level of literacy rate and general socioeconomic indicators.

And now, Tunisians have started their own national car project, mobile phone manufacturing, laptop computer manufacturing, probably partial or complete hellicopter manufacturing, so I hope the future holds well for Tunisia. Tunisia also has one of the highest number of scientists and researchers per million people in the entire Muslim world, alongside Jordan.

1. Do you think a future union with Algeria, with Morocco, with Libya will be good for Tunisia? What steps must be taken to form these unions?
2. I hope Tunisia's plans for ballistic missiles, satellite launch, unmanned combat helicopter, unmanned aerial reconnaisance vehicles and UAVs succeed. Is there any plan for naval/marine equipment production? Maybe Tunisia can explore joint cooperation with Libya and Egypt?

Salam and best wishes again.
the car manufacturing started 2007 we got 2 car manufacturer 2nd started in 2009
and we got mobile manufacturing started in 2006 as a seller then in 2008 as producer
and the 1st UAV in Islamic world it's Tunisian started in 1997 stopped in 2004 because of the dictator possibly back to work these year
we will lunch our 1st satellite in 2013 in 2nd memory of the revolution ( Miniaturized satellites) and we lunched short range Ground to ground missile and for the unmanned combat helicopter, unmanned aerial reconnaisance vehicles they waiting gov funding and they still porotype

Back
Top Bottom