What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces

398990_209694165806561_100002979387671_359441_161101747_n.jpg

Tunisian desert division : Mahary division

530043_2765131861321_1576349795_n.jpg

Tunisian Navy Commandos

Navy real Duty ( arabic and english )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ! I've read somewhere that Tunisia and France have co-operated with each other extensively in the past; so have those Tunisian Commandos, whose videos you posted earlier, have been trained by the French Foreign Legion ? Additionally has Pakistan and Tunisia any military relations ?

And yeah, I read somewhere that Tunisia has about 85 MBTs...which MBTs (T-72s, Abrahams, Leclerc...?) are they ?

And what are the future acquisition plans of the Tunisian Air Force ? I see that you guys are still operating the F-5s and the MB-326 as your prime attack air-crafts !

Hey ! I've read somewhere that Tunisia and France have co-operated with each other extensively in the past; so have those Tunisian Commandos, whose videos you posted earlier, have been trained by the French Foreign Legion ? Additionally has Pakistan and Tunisia any military relations ?

And yeah, I read somewhere that Tunisia has about 85 MBTs...which MBTs (T-72s, Abrahams, Leclerc...?) are they ?

And what are the future acquisition plans of the Tunisian Air Force ? I see that you guys are still operating the F-5s and the MB-326 as your prime attack air-crafts !
we have co-operation training with USA and west Europe and our MBTs for now M60A3 And there roamers say that our army possibly will get leopard 2a4 and The TAF ( air forces ) thinking to get F16 block 40
and there no Pakistan and Tunisia military relation as fare i know

and other roamer say that USA want to fully rebuild the Tunisian armed forces to be more modern

and the landing ship is Tunisian fabrication
and there Tunisian south Korean co-operated 20m patrol boat building project

Is this military academy a little like Pakistan's Military Academy at Kakul where cadets are trained or is it a Staff College instead where officers are made ?

we have co-operation training with USA and west Europe and our MBTs for now M60A3 And there roamers say that our army possibly will get leopard 2a4 and The TAF ( air forces ) thinking to get F16 block 40
and there no Pakistan and Tunisia military relation as fare i know

and other roamer say that USA want to fully rebuild the Tunisian armed forces to be more modern

and the landing ship is Tunisian fabrication
and there Tunisian south Korean co-operated 20m patrol boat building project

Mate, to the best of my knowledge, Tunisia doesn't really have any problems with any of her neighbours why not instead go for an upgrade to the M60A3s to bring them up to the Sabra level or the Jordanian Phoenix ?

On the TAF - F-16 Block 40s would be a pretty good addition !

Is this military academy a little like Pakistan's Military Academy at Kakul where cadets are trained or is it a Staff College instead where officers are made ?
yeah it's officers school ( from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt
in Tunisia we have 6 military school for land army
1st School of the corporals of the land forces
2nd army NCO School
3rd Military Health School
4 Military Academy
5 The Staff College
6 the War College
Mate, to the best of my knowledge, Tunisia doesn't really have any problems with any of her neighbours why not instead go for an upgrade to the M60A3s to bring them up to the Sabra level or the Jordanian Phoenix ?

On the TAF - F-16 Block 40s would be a pretty good addition !

sabra no way it's enemy fabrication israel it's our for ever enemy
and we Tunisians ( not all but who loves the army and military stuff ) want our army to be 1st in Arab world and more powerful than the Zionist army ( israel ) so that's way Tunisia should go for Leopard and F16

yeah it's officers school ( from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt
in Tunisia we have 6 military school for land army
1st School of the corporals of the land forces
2nd army NCO School
3rd Military Health School
4 Military Academy
5 The Staff College
6 the War College

sabra no way it's enemy fabrication israel it's our for ever enemy
and we Tunisians ( not all but who loves the army and military stuff ) want our army to be 1st in Arab world and more powerful than the Zionist army ( israel ) so that's way Tunisia should go for Leopard and F16
Tunisia is an enemy of Israel? I never knew that. Well, you are welcome to try.

Back
Top Bottom