What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Photos from that training...
1000w_q95 (1).jpg
1000w_q95.jpg
1000x664_q95.jpg

Forging friendships with warrior spirit: Tunisian army participates in JRTC rotation for first time.

DitE0fXX0AANvRC.jpg

DitE0_hWsAEq4MX.jpg

DitE1daWkAAWdS_.jpg

The complete article here: http://www.africom.mil/media-room/a...-participates-in-jrtc-rotation-for-first-time
actually 2017 was the 1st and 2018 is second of many hopefully

good news

http://tunisianewsgazette.com/tunis...oast-2/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
A joint maritime exercise was conducted on Wednesday off Tunisia’s northern coast as part of the Tunisian-Greek military co-operation, a Defence Ministry statement Thursday reads.

A national Navy fast patrol catamaran and a Greek HS Prometherus A 374 military boat took part in this exercise.

This exercise aims to co-ordinate anti-illegal activities at sea, maritime surveillance, research and rescue operations, the same source pointed out.

36223045_1913860208672027_3545068686177992704_n.jpg

guys do think it's possible of military alliance between maghrab states and Turkey
Bro, i wanted to answer your question here. Our section have trolls and some ultra-nationalists.

Short answer to your question is no in the short term. We are already in NATO.

Now, i'm aware of the Turkey's increasing role in the middle-east and northern Africa. That's due to Erdogan and his policies. Some already sees us as the champion of Islam but that's due to Erdoğan standing up to US and Israel and also not forget that apart from words Erdoğan can do nothing.

Is it possible for Turkey to lead Islamic countries ? Yeah, maybe...if we can develop a 5$ Trillion economy which is sanction proof, develop nuclear weapons, develop a completely independent army with national made war machines....and after doing these stuff if we still have a leader like Erdoğan whom has will to lead the Islamic world....I'm talking about at least 50-60 years. Yeah, that might be possible.

But if you ask to me, our economy going down the drain, we will never be in a position to lead the Islamic world and nor should we.

@Sinan in this world where west and east working on not letting muslim countries rise ( turkey is big example ) they start sanction it after feeling that it's becoming strong to criple it and i think they want even a military coup or a revolt to undo the past 18 year of progress

@Sinan in this world where west and east working on not letting muslim countries rise ( turkey is big example ) they start sanction it after feeling that it's becoming strong to criple it and i think they want even a military coup or a revolt to undo the past 18 year of progress
Yeah, kind of, but the fault is on us. We should have aggressively invested on industry, education, technology and innovation. Yet we mainly invested in construction and infrastructure, so we ourselves made our economy vulnerable to foreign interference.

Foreign countries will always play these kind of games for their interests as Ottomans did in the history. As Muslim countries we should stop blaming them and do reforms and strengthen our countries.

Let me give you an example;

In the 1960s we lacked heavy industries and our prime sector was agriculture. Turkish PM at the time wanted to change this and went to USA. They were our NATO allies and we were in the same block. PM wanted investment and technology transfer from US. US rejected the proposal and urged that we continue to stay on agriculture. So our PM went to Soviets and made same proposal to them (they were in the opposite camp). Soviets agreed and established;

Seydişehir Aluminum Production Facilities
Aliağa Petroleum Refinery
PETKİM (Plastics Production Facility)
Mersin Chemical Complex
İskenderun Iron and Steel Production Facilities

I mean we can do whatever we want and strengthen our countries but it is on to us.

Back
Top Bottom