What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Hahaha, nice bike riding skillz by that cop @ minute 2:52. :lol:

I like the patrol boat on the triple axle trailer followed by the jet skis with the guys sitting in them. Are the jet skis used as part of the coast guard or police, or combo?

That's some good stuff. Love the way the canine took down that 2nd guy. Nice rescue with the hoisting down of a couple hostages. Very cool.
as for the first jet skis it's for the civil protection and the second is for the national guard ^^

Almost all of his vid are less interesting and badass than the original ones.
Too much transition and filter, when a minor color gradation and few cuts was all it needed...
And the Music choice... that's a all new "Debate"...
I think that is because now they don't really need to show that they're badass. They already are.

as for the first jet skis it's for the civil protection and the second is for the national guard ^^

Need to see more of the navy and the army, soldiers and all those M60 tanks even air force etc.

BAT Police and some nice little gadgets.

7021849_122_jpege8329e39ac9063da1ee80e44a1e825d2

7021850_123_jpeg64c99f2867ba6f0733aba807c66617f7

7021851_124_jpeg6858e28d5a23645597474fe0467a2416

some details to correct, Ennahdha islamist party has indeed some deep links with the AK Parti but it's not in the opposition, the current Tunisian government is a coalition between secular parties (mainly the NT party and some smaller Liberal parties) and Ennahdha, so it is actually a part of the government although to be fair, holds no big positions (defense and interior ministries are held by independent technocrats, while head of government and foreign affairs by the NT secular party)
during the last visit of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to Tunisia few military accords were signed, especially during a meeting between the Tunisian defense officials and their Turkish counterparts.
If I recall correctly there were 2 or 3 military agreements.
among which there was one about training troops and one about transferring Turkish military technology or something like that.
so I do hope the visit has something to do with it.
Turkish military products aren't new to Tunisia either, I believe we were the very first to buy both the Kirpi and Ejder Yalçin and other equipment from Aselsan as well.
won't be surprised if Tunisia is one of these countries:

some details to correct, Ennahdha islamist party has indeed some deep links with the AK Parti but it's not in the opposition, the current Tunisian government is a coalition between secular parties (mainly the NT party and some smaller Liberal parties) and Ennahdha, so it is actually a part of the government although to be fair, holds no big positions (defense and interior ministries are held by independent technocrats, while head of government and foreign affairs by the NT secular party)
during the last visit of Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to Tunisia few military accords were signed, especially during a meeting between the Tunisian defense officials and their Turkish counterparts.
If I recall correctly there were 2 or 3 military agreements.
among which there was one about training troops and one about transferring Turkish military technology or something like that.
so I do hope the visit has something to do with it.
Turkish military products aren't new to Tunisia either, I believe we were the very first to buy both the Kirpi and Ejder Yalçin and other equipment from Aselsan as well.
won't be surprised if Tunisia is one of these countries:

I would be very happy to see Turkish and Tunisian Special Forces together

Tunisian military looking for new helicopters
Tunisia’s defence ministry is looking for over a dozen new civil helicopters.

According to African Intelligence, the Tunisian defence ministry has issued a restricted tender for the supply of 18 intermediate-sized civil helicopters.

AgustaWestland/Leonardo Helicopters and Airbus are apparently among the bidders, along with Bell Helicopter.

Tunisia has received helicopters from the United States before, notably 12 Sikorsky Black Hawks, fitted with weapons packages, and 24 ex-US Army OH-58D Kiowa Warriors. The first six of the latter were handed over in a ceremony in the United States in February 2017.
30629081_1915106695189827_5677579418926882023_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom