What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

any other african lion picture
600x375_q75 (1).jpg
600x375_q75.jpg

they are indeed, they can basically reach where no vehicle can.
plus the men seem to be enjoying the job
hahahaha
the men of the "Mahari" regiment are chosen from the people and tribes of the desert so they know it quite well and they're always close to their families and homes since their missions can last for days mid of nowhere

from minute 28:00 and on

nice meal there
hope you tried our kosksi brother :cheers:
Even if its an armed forces documentary its looking so peaceful. The desert tribe guys are so sympathetic! I hope I would have a chance to visit Tunisia one day to see your deserts, look at the eyes of your girls and taste your food. Salam from your Turkish brother. :wave::wave::wave:

Even if its an armed forces documentary its looking so peaceful. The desert tribe guys are so sympathetic! I hope I would have a chance to visit Tunisia one day to see your deserts, look at the eyes of your girls and taste your food. Salam from your Turkish brother. :wave::wave::wave:

Inshallah
Guests are always welcomed :-)

1.jpg

3.jpg

source looks unreliable

Tunisia, Apr 18 (Prensa Latina) Armies from 14 African, Europeans, and United States countries are carrying the largest annual military maneuvers of this continent, the African Lion 2018, until the end of the month.

US Lieutenant-Colonel Winston Tierney, chief of the exercises, stated that they will 'favor regional cooperation and increase the capacity of African armies to work together.'

At least 900 soldiers sent by Washington arrived in Morocco on Monday to attend the practices, which also involve 400 troops from the Royal Armed Forces of Morocco and 250 from the Tunisian Army

http://plenglish.com/index.php?o=rn...rmies-in-military-maneuvers-in-moroccotunisia

PS: don't put headphones and turn the sound down my ears are bleeding XD

Hahaha, nice bike riding skillz by that cop @ minute 2:52. :lol:

I like the patrol boat on the triple axle trailer followed by the jet skis with the guys sitting in them. Are the jet skis used as part of the coast guard or police, or combo?

That's some good stuff. Love the way the canine took down that 2nd guy. Nice rescue with the hoisting down of a couple hostages. Very cool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom