What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

Sometimes I ask myself...Who is "Really" the guy revamping the Army... who is the "mind" behind all those "Interesting" changes...

I think what is interesting about the Tunisian army is that it acts as an institution and not as leaders and personnel, I think those who are standing behind the radical changes in the army are the new generation of officers, the people we sent to Germany, to the US, to the UK and even to China, they are starting to make a huge difference already, but that's only my guess, it could be a man or a bunch of them behind everything, during the period Gr Mohamed Salah Hamdi led the army, the special forces got basically everything they needed

I think what is interesting about the Tunisian army is that it acts as an institution and not as leaders and personnel, I think those who are standing behind the radical changes in the army are the new generation of officers, the people we sent to Germany, to the US, to the UK and even to China, they are starting to make a huge difference already, but that's only my guess, it could be a man or a bunch of them behind everything, during the period Gr Mohamed Salah Hamdi led the army, the special forces got basically everything they needed
Even if you have "fresh" minds... How can you Transform so deeply an entire institution in only those few years...
It's like "Someone/thing" got a Well done Roadmap for the coming decade + and his given the "green light" to do as he wish...

Even if you have "fresh" minds... How can you Transform so deeply an entire institution in only those few years...
It's like "Someone/thing" got a Well done Roadmap for the coming decade + and his given the "green light" to do as he wish...

possible, there is a very obvious tendency towards Americanization in the Tunisian army, even our MDMP (The Military Decision-Making Process) shifted lately from the French to the American model entirely.

possible, there is a very obvious tendency towards Americanization in the Tunisian army, even our MDMP (The Military Decision-Making Process) shifted lately from the French to the American model entirely.
Yes, The "Americanization" is widely seen.
But yet it doesn't feel "KSA/Gulf" alike...
The GUlf region "Americanization" feel like "It's Not well "Absorbed" ...You have this Feeling of "Fakeness"...
But when it comes to the Tunisian "Transformation" it's like, it's genuine, like if the Army have done that for decades, like if the Identity was always there...

It's a bit strange. But to make it short... " You have this feeling, they are not Tunisians, but got switched with American/Western "alike" soldiers..."
At least for "Special divisions"... I still got some lucidity and know that the simple foot soldier, is still "almost" the same.

Yes, The "Americanization" is widely seen.
But yet it doesn't feel "KSA/Gulf" alike...
The GUlf region "Americanization" feel like "It's Not well "Absorbed" ...You have this Feeling of "Fakeness"...
But when it comes to the Tunisian "Transformation" it's like, it's genuine, like if the Army have done that for decades, like if the Identity was always there...

It's a bit strange. But to make it short... " You have this feeling, they are not Tunisians, but got switched with American/Western "alike" soldiers..."
At least for "Special divisions"... I still got some lucidity and know that the simple foot soldier, is still "almost" the same.

especially the special forces, I remember in two operations in Kasserine and Jandouba even western observers actually thought they were some western units
heck even AQIM terrorists thought they were marines lol

6505850f7ebd5d0dfaab6bae39f0c821

even down to the smallest details like holding the gun you can see the American touch

US

counter-insurgency.jpg

Tunisia

00a531d0792fe4b200bebe3cd24e5e0c

390375267.jpg

especially the special forces, I remember in two operations in Kasserine and Jandouba even western observers actually thought they were some western units
heck even AQIM terrorists thought they were marines lol

6505850f7ebd5d0dfaab6bae39f0c821

even down to the smallest details like holding the gun you can see the American touch

US

counter-insurgency.jpg

Tunisia

00a531d0792fe4b200bebe3cd24e5e0c

390375267.jpg

Let's hope this transformation "Continue" to be equally well absorbed and used around the Entire Army institution and not only the "Elite".

sorry for absance i noticed the talk about changing the rifle i prefer the Australian F90 it have great durability and good fire rate and range and accurcy and being a modern version of the old lady ( introduced in 2014 so new rifle ) specs here

The Tunisia Navy Damen MSOPV 1400 Offshore Patrol Boat arrives.

The Tunisian Navy Multi Service Offshore Patrol Vessel 1400 (MSOPV 1400) series have just arrived to the country from its shipyard at Galatians in Romania.

The lead vessel Jugurtha began its journey in early March and arrived at its destination at the Tunisian naval base of Bizerte on 9 March, according to Automatic Identification System (AIS) data.

offshore_patrol_vessels.jpg

offshore_patrol_vessel_1400.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom