What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

plane.PNG

The Saber good old days

why don't we get some Japanese weapons after they lifted the ban on them ? they have some good stuff . and as you said we bought the used sabers from them back then why don't we get some F2s or other stuff.
F2 is no more manufactured. End of Production since 2011.
And they weren't meant for export either.

why don't we get some Japanese weapons after they lifted the ban on them ? they have some good stuff . and as you said we bought the used sabers from them back then why don't we get some F2s or other stuff.

I'd like to see some Japanese gear on our troops
the problem is, however, the price (a piece of art like the type 10, for instance, costs nearly 8,5 million dollars each at least compared to 6M for Abrams and 4 to 5 M for the T90)
plus I think on a military level for now
China might be a better option if we're heading east

I'd like to see some Japanese gear on our troops
the problem is, however, the price (a piece of art like the type 10, for instance, costs nearly 8,5 million dollars each at least compared to 6M for Abrams and 4 to 5 M for the T90)
plus I think on a military level for now
China might be a better option if we're heading east
For Our Today needs, Turkey could be enough... added to her EU/US
China could be interesting for Cheap and good UAV procurement and some basic equipment,but that's it.
Indonesia is also interesting for Navy needs.

As for Russia, we don't swim in that direction. If we are interested some days in few S-300/400 / radars/ Su-35-Mig 35 why not... But that's very unlikely.

Army

(Is that an M4?)

aa.jpg

Most definitely an M4 with a modified precision stock.

_prsar10-600x600.png

Everything else is identical to an M4, the lower receiver, magazine release, ejection port, forward assist and safety exactly that of an M4. The pistol grip has the finger notches in it and that can also be changed. Even the handguard is common to the more recent M4 styles with the picatinny rails for that forward grip he has on and other sights to mount on it.

04.jpg

You'll see several SFs change the stock to a precision one, especially when they use it with a long range scope.

XMAG308BLK3.jpg

Last edited:
Most definitely an M4 with a modified precision stock.

_prsar10-600x600.png

Everything else is identical to an M4, the lower receiver, magazine release, ejection port, forward assist and safety exactly that of an M4. The pistol grip has the finger notches in it and that can also be changed. Even the handguard is common to the more recent M4 styles with the picatinny rails for that forward grip he has on and other sights to mount on it.

04.jpg

You'll see several SFs change the stock to a precision one, especially when they use it with a long range scope.

XMAG308BLK3.jpg

Thank you, good friend, for the clarification :enjoy:
it seems like the GFS are using a lot of modified gear.

8abc1ef5c86fea05dbd7370231743238

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom