What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Yep...and things gonna rise even higher in the next 2 decades...

And there is ppl...asking why don't we give those "foreigner" work to nationals?
Well...it's the same Q that France or any EU country asked in the 70-80' till today...

The answer is simple... A national DO NOT want to work the job that foreigner do...
A good part of our unemployed WANT to Choose the work they want EVEN though they don't work...
The dilemma of a falling society...

So let's reiterate f, Tunisia is filled with work... But not the work that many want to do... And most unemployed youth who DO NOT have any qualification ...still refuse those type of works...

Brother, I saw with my own eyes Africans and other foreigners (I'd guess Indian from how they looked like but I can't confirm it) working in both building (mramma) and in olive fields and other things
they cost less than a Tunisian, they don't complain much and they work really hard,
lately, even some Syrian refugees opened works there
from food and patisserie to carpentry
our own nationals either want to work in an air-conditioned office, or for exactly what they studied for and nothing else and if they dropped out before getting a degree they either want to join the army and police and they'd quite usually be denied or try to migrate to Europe instead of actually trying to earn a living in the country despite it's actually there
and that's really frustrating...
I mean...
I knew people who refused to work for olive farms for 35 dt a day (basically 13 euro and smth) and food and transport is on farmers
that's 400 euro a month for doing something so simple
and yet they refused because they felt they're above such work
do you expect a Chadian whose annual income as a whole is 560 euro to refuse it???
and remember we're not the Gulf countries
we give nationality if you live long enough in Tunisia and fulfil the requirements so that's also a thing

Last edited:
Brother, I saw with my own eyes Africans and other foreigners (I'd guess Indian from how they looked like but I can't confirm it) working in both building (mramma) and in olive fields and other things
they cost less than a Tunisian, they don't complain much and they work really hard,
lately, even some Syrian refugees opened works there
from food and patisserie to carpentry
our own nationals either want to work in an air-conditioned office, or for exactly what they studied for and nothing else and if they dropped out before getting a degree they either want to join the army and police and they'd quite usually be denied or try to migrate to Europe instead of actually trying to earn a living in the country despite it's actually there
and that's really frustrating...
I mean...
I knew people who refused to work for olive farms for 35 dt a day (basically 13 euro and smth) and food and transport is on farmers
that's 400 euro a month for doing something so simple
and yet they refused because they felt they're above such work
do you expect a Chadian whose annual income as a whole is 560 euro to refuse it???
and remember we're not the Gulf countries
we give nationality if you live long enough in Tunisia and fulfil the requirements so that's also a thing

Why should they work? when every morning they get their " 20-30dt" from "Baba"?
And you speak about ,let's say "Difficult work"...
Let me tell you... that even with 1000dt...they wouldn't do it...
A youngster refused a "guardian post" at a residence... for 850dt!!! yes you hear me well..;a brainless sitting job for 850dt!!!!!!

And do you know why he refused? Because..." HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK AT NIGHT!"
A youngster who doesn't have "el neuvieme".... and who took the job? well a 45 years old lady from Gabes...

I really wish that the law about getting a job only by doing that 1 year army and those jobless doing civil work... pass. That will rewrite the brain of the new generation.

Last edited:
It doesn’T make sense..80000 that a lot of manpower and Tunisia doesn’t have a compulsory military service.
Algeria, with a population 3 times the population of Tunisia, with a National military service field 3 Times the number you claim.
why you always talk down about Tunisia ..... don't talk about stuff u don't know

Police special forces (basically the Tunisian equivalent of SWAT teams)

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

file.php

why you always talk down about Tunisia ..... don't talk about stuff u don't know
We are you neighbor no one knows Tunisian’s army strength better then us...The ANP is working hand in hand with the Tunisian army...
I said that the Ztunisian army is plain mutation since the departure of Ben Ali, whom concentrated more on the police force than in the army...
Just cool lit...You know “Shiiiiiiiit” about what is happening ...

Tunisian air force academy pilot in Morocco.

20f168bcd21c637177a4ac4132a43d95

Thanks for posting this! :p:
been looking for it for a while now
I remember there was at least another one or two pictures for Tunisian officers in front or with the falcon
that and other clues might indicate the upcoming fighter inshallah
hopefully the Viper version

Thanks for posting this! :p:
been looking for it for a while now
I remember there was at least another one or two pictures for Tunisian officers in front or with the falcon
that and other clues might indicate the upcoming fighter inshallah
hopefully the Viper version

I think the US and LM would only be too happy to supply Tunisia with the latest F-16, considering the path Tunisia has taken politically since the revolution is what the US would support in a heart beat, and what other Arab countries would aspire to follow in those footsteps. Heck I would think that even the finicky Swedes would jump at the opportunity to supply the Gripen as well. Personally I would think the F-16 would be a better choice simply because of the Tunisian army's familiarity with US weapons systems, but I'm sure they'd absorb the Gripen just as easily. This could very possibly be a hint as to what's coming, and the Moroccan F-16s are beauties, with all the bells and whistles.

Tunisia has rejected a NATO proposal that would allow NATO officials to use a planned military command center, according to Tunisia’s defense minister.

In a Monday statement, Abdul Karim al-Zubaidi said his ministry had rejected the proposal, by which Tunisia would receive a 3-million-euro grant in exchange for letting NATO officers maintain a presence at military operations center the country plans to establish.

At a session of parliament’s security committee, al-Zubaidi said his ministry was currently working on plans to establish a “joint command center to coordinate between Tunisia’s air, land and sea forces”.

The command center, the location of which has yet to be decided, would also be tasked with “ensuring border security and helping in the fight against terrorism,” al-Zubaidi said.

He went on to assert that “no one from outside Tunisia’s military establishment” would enjoy access to the planned operations center.

The defense minister also pointed to “continued threats” posed by regional terrorist groups, both inside Tunisia and in neighboring Libya and Algeria.

In recent years, Tunisia has witnessed several acts of terrorism that have left dozens of people -- including security personnel and foreign tourists -- dead.

Maybe the original description was incorrect and he's not a cadet but actually a Tunisian F-5 pilot? Isn't the uniform blue?
but the rank my friend is navy , Tunisian air force ranks are same like the army

picture of Chief of Staff of the Air Force with rank Brigadier General u can see how is the Tunisian Air Force Uniform
150271927034_content.jpg

ranks.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom