What's new

:) Tunisia the most great Arab nation :)

@BLACKEAGLE

Yes Sept. 11, where 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens, 2 from UAE, 1 from Egypt, and 1 from Lebanon.

KSA has been financing building mosques and spreading Islam teaching in all over the world including America and EU and Russia, but the only countries in the whole world twisted Islam teachings and turned it into terrorism were Afghanistan and Pakistan, not even Saudi Arabia itself is experiencing terrorism. Doesn't this tell you people sth?

Last edited by a moderator:
KSA has been financing building mosques and spreading Islam teaching in all over the world including America and EU and Russia, but the only countries in the whole world twisted Islam teachings and turned it into terrorism were Afghanistan and Pakistan, not even Saudi Arabia itself is experiencing terrorism. Doesn't this tell you people sth?

Saudi Arabia is not experiencing terrorism because itself controls the state religion and has appointed Imams so everything is verified by the state, however what Saudi Arabia exports is something else. Afghanistan nor Pakistan ever experienced terrorism before. I don't blame radicalization of Afghanistan and Pakistan entirely on KSA but surely KSA played a role by providing the ideological and financial support which caused a lot of radicalism and perversion. You mentioned financing building mosques, what you didn't mention are the Madrassas Saudi Arabia is funding.

Yes that tells me Saudi "Arabia" (government) is allies with the Al Qaeda and terrorism, thus Saudi "Arabia" is not facing any terrorism attacks

Saudi Arabia is not experiencing terrorism because itself controls the state religion and has appointed Imams so everything is verified by the state, however what Saudi Arabia exports is something else. Afghanistan nor Pakistan ever experienced terrorism before. I don't blame radicalization of Afghanistan and Pakistan entirely on KSA but surely KSA played a role by providing the ideological and financial support which caused a lot of radicalism and perversion. You mentioned financing building mosques, what you didn't mention are the Madrassas Saudi Arabia is funding.
You didn't answer my question, why from the whole countries in the world in which Saudis financed Islam teachings and Madrasas, only Afghanistan and Pakistan turned into haven of terrorists? And were religion controlled in KSA for 1400 years so Saudis don't turn into terrorists?

No, it's Saudis mistake, they should have left you alone fighting the USSR, get spanked, they should have left Afghanistan fall under USSR occupation, and let USSR take their revenge from Pakistan, India from the east and USSR from the west...Lovely. Do you realize how low it is to deny all the financial aids you have been getting? And for God's sake enough with humiliating yourselves by bringing up the 16 pilots!

What Financial Aid ? The Afghan Jihad was funded by the CIA Opium Operations & won by our dead ! Pakistani Pashtuns & Afghan Pashtuns along with the Pakistan Army were the ones who did the fighting & the dying !

I thank the Saudis for their financial aid when we detonated our nukes & I thank them for the Stingers they helped us finance ! But I also reserve the right to point out that it was their religious seminaries that have torn the very fabric of my society & if they gave a wooden nickle about what became of Afghanistan & Pakistan they should've helped rehabilitate Afghanistan & bring some semblance of peace to a country torn by the war they coined as the 'Jihad' in the loudest words possible & should have taken care of Osama instead of exporting him to Afghanistan !

First Phoenician than Romans Than Arab
The Arabian is not a race is an person speaks Arabic he can be Roman or .....
or Arabian from Arabia like me

I am sorry @Tunisian Marine Corps but Arab is a race...A Pakistani speaking Arabic is not an Arab! Nor is an American speaking Arabic....It is a race in fact DNA records list them separate race..

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't answer my question, why from the whole countries in the world in which Saudis financed Islam teachings and Madrasas, only Afghanistan and Pakistan turned into haven of terrorists? And were religion controlled in KSA for 1400 years so Saudis don't turn into terrorists?

Because its in these regions the problem was most exasperated ! Either way neither Somalia nor Sudan nor the Arab Maghrib or Iraq is all that safe from the BSh*ttng that Saudi & Iranian religious clerics have been up to.

And how have Saudis not turned into Terrorists ? How many Pakistanis rammed into the World Trade Centre or how many Pakistanis are a part of the Al-Qaeeda ? Even the TTP is affiliated more with the Al-Qaeeda then Mullah Omar's Taliban.

Because its in these regions the problem was most exasperated ! Either way neither Somalia nor Sudan nor the Arab Maghrib or Iraq is all that safe from the BSh*ttng that Saudi & Iranian religious clerics have been up to.

And how have Saudis not turned into Terrorists ? How many Pakistanis rammed into the World Trade Centre or how many Pakistanis are a part of the Al-Qaeeda ? Even the TTP is affiliated more with the Al-Qaeeda then Mullah Omar's Taliban.

You are talking about the 16 Saudis who did 11/9 attacks while there are 36,000 (2010 est.) terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan. TTP is a Pakistan group and Al-Qaeda was created in Afghanistan and Pakistan and most of them are Afghanis and Pakistanis.

KSA has a high standard of life, good money, education. Afghanistan is a war torn, poor, uneducated country. It's sad you even compare the two...

You are talking about the 16 Saudis who did 11/9 attacks while there are 36,000 (2010 est.) terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan. TTP is a Pakistan group and Al-Qaeda was created in Afghanistan and Pakistan and most of them are Afghanis and Pakistanis.

Yeah I'm sure Ayman al Zwahiri was a Pakistani...heck I bet hes from my own hometown ! And there are Pakistanis in the Arab Maghrib, in Somalia, in Sudan, in Iraq or even in Yemen that are killed in drone strikes ! :tup:

The TTP is nothing more than canon fodder born out of the same religious seminaries that are run courtesy of Saudi Arabia just as the Tehreek-i-Jafria & others are nothing more than the same funded & supported by the Ayatollahs of Iran. The entire top cadre of the Al-Qaeeda is Arab & if you had been following news closely you'd know the amount of foreign fighters killed or captured by the Pakistan Army & the Tribal Militias in our Tribal Areas just off Afghanistan.

Ḥashshāshīn;3851385 said:
KSA has a high standard of life, good money, education. Afghanistan is a war torn, poor, uneducated country. It's sad you even compare the two...

Tell them plz, since when Saudis or Arabs kill UN health envoys? Hijack and slaughter children in the name of blasphemy? They have a disgusting culture of blood, and blame it on us just to make themselves look better, how pathetic...

In that sense I may agree...

You've got Arabs like the Saudis, Jordanians etc. & then you've got the ones like Egypt, most of the Arab Maghrib, Somalia & Sudan who've had their original cultures & languages replaced by Arab culture & Arab languages - I think thats what he meant by Arabs not being a race but more of a linguistic group.

Tell them plz, since when Saudis or Arabs kill UN health envoys? Hijack and slaughter children in the name of blasphemy? They have a disgusting culture of blood, and blame it on us just to make themselves look better, how pathetic...
No, Arabs just use chemical weapons on their own citizens and butcher them up.

Back
Top Bottom