What's new

Tunisia Lifts Ban on Muslim Women Marrying non-Muslims

:tdown:

Turkey was at it's peak under the Ottoman Caliphate, which was certainly not a secular nation. Remember that.

Yes for a religiously plagued person like you, it will be disheartening. You must be enjoying bullying & controlling your wife, daughter & ladies. I am hoping to get visa to Canada one day, just so I can track you down & get you deported from the country. Canada doesn't need such narrow minded radical cun.ts.

Lol stuff it, us 'religiously plagued' people dominated Hindustan for a thousand years.

I would love to see you try and deport him. Give me a call when the Canadian authorities laugh in your face at your request.

For a muslim woman to marry a non Muslim man, it is a sin but her personal choice.

If the government of Tunisia has legalised this because they dont want to implement Islamic law then that is the choice of the government and its citizens.

I only object if they pass this legislation to declare something haram as halal. That is an act of kufr on the part of the legislators and an attack on Islamic law.

Some of the hypocrites in this thread sitting in sweden and canada don't hesitate to take advantage of western liberal democratic ideas and basic modern ideal of seperation of religion and state when it suits them,but up in arms as the guardians of culture when same ideals are pursued elsewhere.

And now western europe is at peak of human civilisation and they arent muslim, or even religious for that matter remember that.

Yes, but their dominance has been rather brief, as compared to ours (Muslims).

Some of the hypocrites in this thread sitting in sweden and canada don't hesitate to take advantage of western liberal democratic ideas and basic modern ideal of seperation of religion and state when it suits them,but up in arms as the guardians of culture when same ideals are pursued elsewhere.

Non-Muslim countries can do what they like in terms of legal issues, but we as Muslims rightfully expect Muslim majority nations to rule by Sharia.

Non-Muslim countries can do what they like in terms of legal issues, but we as Muslims rightfully expect Muslim majority nations to rule by Sharia.

Then why not live in those muslim countries under the glorious rule of sharia.Why go west to the land of the infidels to live under their laws.The hypocrisy is laughable.

Whats more important to you, dominance over others or a good life for you and your family?
And i dont even mention the Roman Empire.

A good life for me and my family obviously, but we should also strive to dominate, to be the best we can be.

If you want to go into the pre-Islamic era, let's do that. Indus Valley Civilisation, Sumerian Civilisation, the Achaemenid Empire, etc, all these cultural powers were NOT European, and they were far ahead of what Europe was like at the time.

Then why not live in those muslim countries under the glorious rule of sharia.Why go west to the land of the infidels to live under their laws.The hypocrisy is laughable.

Better living conditions and better finances. Islam doesn't make Muslim countries shitholes to live in, the people who live there and their governments do.

No Muslim country rules by Sharia (in fact no country rules by Sharia), and not everyone has a choice in the matter (some people get their passports confiscated when they try to leave, others don't have the financial capability, some are too young, etc).

Better living conditions and better finances. Islam doesn't make Muslim countries shitholes to live in, the people who live there and their governments do.

Just excuses to hide hypocrisy.Live off the west and the ideals that sustain it,yet abuse them as inferior at every oppurtunity.Have a divine legal system thats superior in every aspect,yet countries are a mess and run west to take advantage of the lands under supposedly inferior laws and ideals.Zero self respect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom