What's new

TTP to launch wave of 'revenge attacks' in Pakistan.

warmongers?
the biggest of war mongers are TTp & mullha sawati, if you can teach them peace?

You are speaking as if i denied that anyways i don't know from where you're getting that idea.

You are speaking as if i denied that anyways i don't know from where you're getting that idea.
wasnt you are the one, telling that fighting terrorists is not good, instead pakistani state should go for a negociated surender?
i thought, you are from the school of foolishness thoughts of a fast bowler who, use to call himself a politician, these days in pakistan?

Do

do you seriously think you would loose less you are stuck sir you are only bound too loose you can't enter. North wazristan because haqqanis are their an if they get hurt whole Afghanistan will turn against you
So what?
We can't see our people die in bomb blasts and attacks by them. Some PDF members stated that TTP said they don't attack civilians. After everything what they did before peace talks, do you think that they will not harm innocent civilians?
They said they will take revenge of Hakeem Ullah Mehsud. He was not killed by Pakistan Sir. If they want revenge, then they should go and attack US army in Afghanistan or they can do whatever they want. But we can't allow them to attack on Pakistani soil.
They can run and hide in Afghanistan but not here in Pakistan and do what they want. If they forget about the revenge of Hakeem Ullah Mehsud and resume peace talks with government then we will support it. But we cannot bear the killing of innocent people of Pakistan

wasnt you are the one, telling that fighting terrorists is not good, instead pakistani state should go for a negociated surender?
i thought, you are from the school of foolishness thoughts of a fast bowler who, use to call himself a politician, these days in pakistan?

Excuse me for one, I never have had such a stance what you so rudely are refering to that is not what i stated anywhere you have twisted it into the meanings you found convenient so my advice is that at least read someone's post well before forming opinions and passing you're verdict.

Excuse me for one, I never have had such a stance what you so rudely are refering to that is not what i stated anywhere you have twisted it into the meanings you found convenient so my advice is that at least read someone's post well before forming opinions and passing you're verdict.
i m sorry, but thats what i got from your wish for peace?
so that means, you are all up for a dedicated militry action, against TTp terrorists?

When the Taliban have clarified in their statement that they do not target the common people then why all liberal fascists on this forum are bent upon thrusting a crime on their heads which they are repeatedly denying? I think the liberal fascists wants to push Pakistan deeper into this war so that Pakistan turns into another Afghanistan in this war b/w Taliban and Pakistani state. Peace through talks simply does not suits liberal fascists agenda.

i m sorry, but thats what i got from your wish for peace?
so that means, you are all up for a dedicated militry action, against TTp terrorists?

I do wish for peace but that does not mean i have to surrender to a popular opinion at the cost of innocent lives. I gave my opinion and i am entitled to it i did talk about how they should proceed with the peace talks until Hakimullah got droned, not because i support them in the least trust me you aren't the only concerned patriotic Pakistani here lots of people want to end this mess sooner rather than later and i am one such person i said they should pursue that option because for over a decade we have fought them and still there is no sign of them retreating. Obviously if they had diligently pursued that option instead of just harping about it repeatedly then we would have seen if it worked or not but at least we could have tried another option. Otherwise if you think any Pakistani or in fact any human being for that matter supports the likes of such just because they hold a different point of view in terms of solving the issue, then you are sadly mistaken.

I do wish for peace but that does not mean i have to surrender to a popular opinion at the cost of innocent lives. I gave my opinion and i am entitled to it i did talk about how they should proceed with the peace talks until Hakimullah got droned, not because i support them in the least trust me you aren't the only concerned patriotic Pakistani here lots of people want to end this mess sooner rather than later and i am one such person i said they should pursue that option because for over a decade we have fought them and still there is no sign of them retreating. Obviously if they had diligently pursued that option instead of just harping about it repeatedly then we would have seen if it worked or not but at least we could have tried another option. Otherwise if you think any Pakistani or in fact any human being for that matter supports the likes of such just because they hold a different point of view in terms of solving the issue, then you are sadly mistaken.

Well sister the bitter truth is that many Govt and Ex-military people are now coming out of closet by revealing that talks with Taliban were all an eyewash for public consumption and in reality the govt and military establishment support drone strikes in private.

Well sister the bitter truth is that many Govt and Ex-military people are now coming out of closet by revealing that talks with Taliban were all an eyewash for public consumption and in reality the govt and military establishment support drone strikes in private.

Yeah i support it as well. To kill cretins like you i whole heartedly support drones.

When Pakistan considered TTP strategic asset? An ignorant who like to jump into discussion with his utter stupidity 
What TTP is waiting funds and go ahead from their masters in Afghanistan. Then they will start attacking us Pakistanis

You have yourself answered your question. Go ahead from their masters in Afghanistan - Who are their masters? Isn't it Taliban who use to be a strategic asset for pakistan and its army to control Afghanistan policy?

One need to get out of good terrorist and bad terrorist mindset.

TTP is likely to experience a split.... Mullah Radio cannot exercise his command on TTP 
You have yourself answered your question. Go ahead from their masters in Afghanistan - Who are their masters? Isn't it Taliban who use to be a strategic asset for pakistan and its army to control Afghanistan policy?

One need to get out of good terrorist and bad terrorist mindset.

India RAW and CIA are sponsor of Mullah Radio in the Province of NOORISTAN...

TTP never wanted talks, all they wanted a surrender of pakistani free culture, & its free thinking, just because of thier version of TORA BORA islam, which grants them the liberty to take head shots of a 14 years old malala?
let me tell, you are talking with a ex militry now!

TTP is likely to experience a split.... Mullah Radio cannot exercise his command on TTP 

India RAW and CIA are sponsor of Mullah Radio in the Province of NOORISTAN...

Are you saying RAW and CIA is master of TTP?

Dont say that -- You may get killed.

TTP never wanted talks, all they wanted a surrender of pakistani free culture, & its free thinking, just because of thier version of TORA BORA islam, which grants them the liberty to take head shots of a 14 years old malala?
let me tell, you are talking with a ex militry now!

Ok sir if there's no talks then there'll be war. Now tell me one thing? Here on one side JI and JUI are saying that Pakistani soldiers killed fighting Taliban should not be called shaheed? PTI already does not support any further operation. Only MQM and PPP will suppory mil opr. Now tell whether the Army be able to fight such a war in such utter confusion and chaos thinking if we get killed whether we'll be shaheed or murdar? What would be the morale of such a fighting force. To me they are already mentally defeated before getting the defeat on the battle field. Your take?

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom