What's new

TTP to launch wave of 'revenge attacks' in Pakistan.

Oh great then go with negotiations with them. Ask their demands and do what they say. Implement their version of Shria.
Oh also see their version of Shria..
1001995_468483649935853_1494249911_n.jpg
Mr in Islam punishment is given in public for adultery punishment is death and also for rape and murder and some other cases and for stealing its chopping of hands and lashes for other crimes including alcohol and these punishments were given by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Caliphs if you problem with Islam than its your problem you should go to some non Muslim country Sir

Mr in Islam punishment is given in public for adultery punishment is death and also for rape and murder and some other cases and for stealing its chopping of hands and lashes for other crimes including alcohol and these punishments were given by HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Caliphs if you problem with Islam than its your problem you should go to some non Muslim country Sir
Just look at his cap... 
Read it @Zarvan
یہ سوات کا ایک بے قصور پولیس والا ہے جس کا سر کاٹ کر اس کی ٹانگوں کے بیچ رکھ کر اسکی لاش چوک میں لٹکا دی گئی ہے۔ اس کا قصور صرف اتنا تھا کہ یہ ایک پاکستانی تھا اور اللہ کے رسول کا نام لینے والوں کی عزّت و حرمت کی حفاظت پر معمور تھا اور ٹی ٹی پی والوں کے لئے کمسن لڑکیاں اغواء کرنے میں رکاوٹ ڈال رہا تھا۔

Sir you seem to have good knowledge about the topic in hand. Sir what do you think how the GOP should handle this situation now ? What do you think is the issue which drove tribal to make a lethal group like TTP ? Do you think PA will be able to defeat TTP ? Why AT is supporting TTP (Fazlullah is putting up in Nooristan and he is elected by non other than Mullah Omar) ? How should we deal with United States now ?
Sir what happened was our coward leader Musharraf first became partner of USA and surrendered to them in 2001 betrayed Afghans and let USA use our bases and other things to attack Afghan Taliban and their government and handed over even their ambassador to USA killed them and in 2003 on USA orders h sent Army into Tribal areas Tribals never accept any foreign force its their lifestyle and choice for centuries our Forces uses every weapon on Tribals including Air Force Gunship helicopters Tanks Tribals suffered several deaths of women and children and men and in Tribes its their culture for example if you kill one man of Afridi or any other tribe than its compulsory on whole tribe to take their revenge and in revenge they love to kill as many as they could all tribes are armed guns considered their wives so after suffering so many losses in 2006 they formed TTP to take revenge it was a small group until Musharraf made another big blunder that was doing Lal Masjid operation and that gave massive boost to TTP and they went on rampage and Pakistan forgot what peace is what we need to do is stop attacking Tribals bring in Tribal leaders and Ulemas including Imam e Kaba shoot down drones and end being an ally of USA to talk TTP accept their demands which are according to Quran and Sunnah implement them break as many people and bring them to main light take help of Afghan Taliban help them get rid of USA and than ask them to take out TTP bring Ulemas in talk to them break them and than ask local tribes to wipe those who still don't want to listen and talk that is a slow process but only way out 
Just look at his cap... 
Read it @Zarvan
یہ سوات کا ایک بے قصور پولیس والا ہے جس کا سر کاٹ کر اس کی ٹانگوں کے بیچ رکھ کر اسکی لاش چوک میں لٹکا دی گئی ہے۔ اس کا قصور صرف اتنا تھا کہ یہ ایک پاکستانی تھا اور اللہ کے رسول کا نام لینے والوں کی عزّت و حرمت کی حفاظت پر معمور تھا اور ٹی ٹی پی والوں کے لئے کمسن لڑکیاں اغواء کرنے میں رکاوٹ ڈال رہا تھا۔
If that is the case he did his job May ALLAH bless him and and finish those who did but now this war will not end with war we have to end it through the way I just told above read it

If that is the case he did his job May ALLAH bless him and and finish those who did but now this war will not end with war we have to end it through the way I just told above read it
Our debate will not change anything. We can just give our opinions but these politicians don't a shit to our opinions. If peace talks can solve the problem then we welcome it. Otherwise we already had a second option. Islam don't taught us to fight for such things. May Allah give us strength to accept the future whether its good or bad.

I do agree that it was a blunder done by PA. Killing your own people just because Foreign Forces considered them their enemies was the last thing to do. If I remember correctly Tribal people fought for you in the past be it in Kashmir and Afghanistan. They were the most loyal people to Pakistan and this is how they were treated. GOP should consider about peace talks seriously and should consider their demands asap to end this bloodshed once for all. Pakistan is an Islamic country and should live under shariah. They should follow the teachings of Prophet (PBUH) and follow the Shariah rules made by him.
Yes they were the one who gave is Kashmir they were the ones who were who fought for us in 1965 and 1971 and Afghan Jihad and Kargil Sir and yes we made the dumbest move by sending our troops to kill our own people to please USA and Nato and yes we have to implement Shariah other wise I don't see end to this war

Yes they were the one who gave is Kashmir they were the ones who were who fought for us in 1965 and 1971 and Afghan Jihad and Kargil Sir and yes we made the dumbest move by sending our troops to kill our own people to please USA and Nato and yes we have to implement Shariah other wise I don't see end to this war
Get modern dude, if the country doesn't want that law why TTP is enforcing it.

I think TTP are either morons with no brain or they act like saviors of Islam

Deadly attacks on two Imam barghas in Gujranwala spark protest
By Web Desk / APP
Published: November 9, 2013
Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
629576-gujranwala-1383994038-758-640x480.jpg

Screengrab of protests in Gujranwala.

GUJRANWALA: Protests broke out in Gujranwala after the death of three people in separate incidents of firing at Imam barghas in Gujranwala, Express News reported on Saturday.

In one of the incidents the Imam of the Imam bargha in Shahrukh Colony was killed while he was in the middle of recitation.

Two worshippers were killed in a separate firing incident the same morning at an Imam bargha in the Mominpur area.

Unidentified men entered the Imam Barghas on motorcycles and started firing, resulting in the casualties.

Enraged relatives of the victims protested by placing the dead bodies on the street near Ali Chowk.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and President Mamnoon Hussain strongly condemned the attacks in an official statement released on Saturday.

These incidents occurred on the fourth of Muharram, a few days after the Punjab government had imposed Section 144 of the Criminal Penal Code (CrPC) for one month, starting from the first of Muharram.

Security Measures

The Punjab government on November 5 had imposed Section 144 CrPC.

According to the home department, the home secretary had imposed section 144 CrPC to maintain law and order during Muharram throughout the province.

The government banned brandishing of firearms, distribution of hate material, wall chalking and propagated speeches during the month of Muharram.

Any violator of the restriction will be booked under relevant laws.

The law enforcing agencies were also directed to observe strict imposition of Section 144.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, while chairing a high level meeting on November 5, had directed authorities to take all necessary measures for ensuring religious harmony during Muharram.

Could not agree more..Just want to know one thing, I have seen Pakistanis here who don't want to have Sharia law in Pakistan ? Pakistan is carved out on the basis of Religion i.e Islam so why not having an Islamic law on Islamic land. If I am not wrong then Sharia law is the moral code and religious law of Islam.Sharia law is derived from Quran and the example set by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the Sunnah. Are Pakistanis running away from teachings of Islam ?
Those who don't want shariah belong to 2 % of Pakistan majority wants Shariah but are stuck with their daily problems we need to educate them and prepare them for revolution

Deadly attacks on two Imam barghas in Gujranwala spark protest
By Web Desk / APP
Published: November 9, 2013
Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
629576-gujranwala-1383994038-758-640x480.jpg

Screengrab of protests in Gujranwala.

GUJRANWALA: Protests broke out in Gujranwala after the death of three people in separate incidents of firing at Imam barghas in Gujranwala, Express News reported on Saturday.

In one of the incidents the Imam of the Imam bargha in Shahrukh Colony was killed while he was in the middle of recitation.

Two worshippers were killed in a separate firing incident the same morning at an Imam bargha in the Mominpur area.

Unidentified men entered the Imam Barghas on motorcycles and started firing, resulting in the casualties.

Enraged relatives of the victims protested by placing the dead bodies on the street near Ali Chowk.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and President Mamnoon Hussain strongly condemned the attacks in an official statement released on Saturday.

These incidents occurred on the fourth of Muharram, a few days after the Punjab government had imposed Section 144 of the Criminal Penal Code (CrPC) for one month, starting from the first of Muharram.

Security Measures

The Punjab government on November 5 had imposed Section 144 CrPC.

According to the home department, the home secretary had imposed section 144 CrPC to maintain law and order during Muharram throughout the province.

The government banned brandishing of firearms, distribution of hate material, wall chalking and propagated speeches during the month of Muharram.

Any violator of the restriction will be booked under relevant laws.

The law enforcing agencies were also directed to observe strict imposition of Section 144.

Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, while chairing a high level meeting on November 5, had directed authorities to take all necessary measures for ensuring religious harmony during Muharram.
Enough of this now..
They are attacking shias. Shias are always their top priority to kill. It is their faith. If you think they are wrong, then its their problem. It doesn't mean you start killing them. 
Those who don't want shariah belong to 2 % of Pakistan majority wants Shariah but are stuck with their daily problems we need to educate them and prepare them for revolution
98% is a big number. Hope Pakistan gets Sharia law.
I won't ask to implement Shria Law in Pakistan but I would rather request to create Islamic Reconstruction of Pakistan department which will help implementing the real Islam in the country.

Lol your sharia is in a suicide bomb. wear it and kill yourself, pretty please.

The video below is worth watching in its entirety. But particularly scary and disgusting is an included clip just before minute 20 where Hakimullah Mehsud shows his anger against the entire state of Pakistan and doesn't even spare Jamaat e Islami's Qazi Hussein Ahmad.
I believe that the TTP thugs are deluded by wanting a Saudi Arab like Shariat in Pakistan--a vast majority of Pakistanis don't want that kind of extremism and thus they keep rejecting the religious parties for the past 65+ years in elections. I also think the TTP thugs are waging a war because of some perceived/real injuries to Pashtuns in K-P province. Shariat is a smoke screen for essentially a 'revenge' war.

98% is a big number. Hope Pakistan gets Sharia law.

Yes it is indeed but it's other way around.

The term Sharia is misunderstood by Taliban and their supporters. I am a Muslim and I know there's no such law in Islam that advocate one to kill another one. 40 to 50 thousand Pakistanis, absolutely innocent, have been killed at the hands of Talibans. Those who don't even shave their pubes are explaining people Islam. 

I am sorry but you don't know jack about Pakistan history! Do you know what Mesuds did to Kashmirs? Don't give me that poppycock.

Back
Top Bottom