What's new

TTP spokesman had 20-minute chat with Ch Aslam

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD : The spokesman for the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) had a 20-minute talk with late Chaudhry Aslam, discussing his role and the threats to his life but also joked about the PML-N government handing over Karachi to the TTP.

“What if the government which is having secret talks with us hands Karachi over to us,” the TTP’s Shahidullah Shahid asked Ch Aslam in a lighter mood. In return, Ch Aslam abused the TTP and said he would bury their leaders in Karachi’s graveyards.

This conversation was revealed to The News by the spokesman from an undisclosed place. He revealed that they had acknowledged late Chaudhry Aslam’s bravery while conveying the death threat to him over the phone some time back.

“I had an almost 20-minute conversation with Ch Aslam in which I had conveyed to him our (TTP) message that we would avenge the killing of almost 60 people who were killed extra-judicially by him,” said Shahidullah Shahid, the TTP spokesman, while talking to The News correspondent from an undisclosed location. On the request of this correspondent, the TTP spokesman gave details of his last conversation with Ch Aslam. To further the discussion, when this correspondent asked what you said to Ch Aslam after the salam (greeting), the TTP spokesman said he did not say salam to him as he always considered him to be an infidel. “Why did you call me?” Ch Aslam asked in return when the TTP spokesman introduced himself on the phone. Shahidullah recalled that he told Ch Aslam that the TTP talks to everyone, even the prime minister, the governors and other important government functionaries. Ch Aslam responded that he would not forgive them (TTP), and would chase them wherever they are.

The TTP spokesman added that he told Ch Aslam that they are his enemies and are planning an action against him. According to Shahidullah, Ch Aslam used abusive language against them.

The TTP spokesman even joked with Ch Aslam and said that since the government was secretly negotiating with them, what would he do if the government handed over control of Karachi to the TTP.

On this, the late police officer said: “If that happened I would bury your (TTP) Ameer Hakimullah Mehsud and you (Shahidullah Shahid) in Mewa Shah graveyard (in Karachi).”

The TTP spokesman said he told Ch Aslam that they respect him as he was a brave enemy and they enjoy fighting brave enemies. He said he had told Ch Aslam to get ready for their action on which Ch Aslam said he was never scared and hung up. Shahidullah Shahid lauded Shahid Hayat, the Karachi police chief, and said that he was a good officer and he is not accused of anything.

TTP spokesman had 20-minute chat with Ch Aslam - thenews.com.pk

@Jazzbot @Leader @Secur @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @LoveIcon @Aamna14 @KRAIT @DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan@fatman17 @notorious_eagle @RescueRanger

How credible is this article by thenews? I mean do they have conversation between Ch. Aslam & TTP?

Shahidullah Shahid lauded Shahid Hayat, the Karachi police chief, and said that he was a good officer and he is not accused of anything.

:what: TTP appreciates Shahid Hayat current police chief i see their some thing is fundamentally wrong here ... Taliban ka jo yar hai ghadar hai .. bilawal recently said i guess

Shahidullah Shahid lauded Shahid Hayat, the Karachi police chief, and said that he was a good officer and he is not accused of anything.

:what: TTP appreciates Shahid Hayat current police chief i see their some thing is fundamentally wrong here ... Taliban ka jo yar hai ghadar hai .. bilawal recently said i guess

Don't forget, late Ch Aslam was resting at his house when he got a phone call from office and was asked to immediately report to office, and he got killed few minutes later while he was going office. Something was fishy.

What has the world come to ? Terrorists talking of peace , morals , human values , bravery and judicial process !
you just stole my words- this was exactly the same spot I was taken a back -

Don't forget, late Ch Aslam was resting at his house when he got a phone call from office and was asked to immediately report to office, and he got killed few minutes later while he was going office. Something was fishy.
fishy or not fishy - that is not even the question
did you not read the part - "what if PMLN Govt hands over the Karachi to TTP?"
this is the part we should be worried about - you wana guess??
No, it does not mean that PMLN will be handing over Karachi to TTP - what it means is that When you "Negotiate" with the Terrorists - you have to cut a deal - You have to "Recognize" them - You will have to bring them into " The Power Circle"

that is what it means - and that is what I am worried about -
That my dear is Fishy.....
So stop Talking to these terrorist from the bottom - "We are the State" we should be at the vantage point - not the other way around -----

Insider help or seeking help by force .. TTP being so power full in karachi some locations have now become a no go area for law enforcement and its TTP laws and court thriving in those locations Pakistan govt has no authority or writ in those areas they can easily pressurize any one to provide info or help them in achieving a target , i mean who will not do anything if family threatened !!?

you just stole my words- this was exactly the same spot I was taken a back -

fishy or not fishy - that is not even the question
did you not read the part - "what if PMLN Govt hands over the Karachi to TTP?"
this is the part we should be worried about - you wana guess??
No, it does not mean that PMLN will be handing over Karachi to TTP - what it means is that When you "Negotiate" with the Terrorists - you have to cut a deal - You have to "Recognize" them - You will have to bring them into " The Power Circle"

that is what it means - and that is what I am worried about -
That my dear is Fishy.....
So stop Talking to these terrorist from the bottom - "We are the State" we should be at the vantage point - not the other way around -----

That is the problem, I don't know why people are so eager to jump on conclusions regarding peace talks even when they know that no peace talks have been even started yet. What makes you think that by doing peace talks we are going to "Recognize" them or bringing them into "The Power Circle"? About recognizing part, yes we do recognize them as terrorists and a threat to nation that is why we are either negotiating with them or are fighting against them. What do you mean by "Recognize them" other that that? Please elaborate.

About bringing them into "Power Circle", no. We tried that in Swat and nothing worked out, so I am sure that isn't going to be in our agenda this time. But this is too early to say anything about it as of now, because no peace talks have been started yet. When peace talks will start, both parties will sit together, negotiate on terms then we'll see what they both agree upon (if everything else will stay constant i.e. drones etc ;) )...

One thing is clear, there are a few pro war and anti peace talks groups of talibans who don't want peace talks at all. Similarly there are a few groups who are pro peace talks and have their own political reasons of their armed fight, we should at least try them and bring them into main stream. But all this will happen when peace talks will start, nothing has happened as of yet in that regard. Maybe something is going behind the scene but nothing substantial as of yet..

definitely there are peoples from inside involved , dont forget he is headache for liyari gang members , and we all know which party support liyari gang war :azn: .. and as far as i know TTP spokesman threaten him that he should back off from his actions against TTP and other ban organization , but he refused and their talks also heat up ..

About recognizing part, yes we do recognize them as terrorists and a threat to nation.

i beg to differ mate PTI dont call them terrorists , for eg Imran khan was very critical of the KPK (PTI) govt for not reaching out to Aitizaz hassan's family but he never uttered a word against the perpetrators who planned to attack a school full 2000 kids!

i beg to differ mate PTI dont call them terrorists , for eg Imran khan was very critical of the KPK (PTI) govt for not reaching out to Aitizaz hassan's family but he never uttered a word against the perpetrators who planned to attack a school full 2000 kids!

Yes, IK's been reluctant against TTP, but its not like PTI never called them terrorists. IK in several interviews said it clearly that Talibans are terrorists that is why we want to negotiate with them, you don't negotiate with your friends. And he literally used these exact same words in several interviews.

Also take recent PTI protest outside National Assembly, search Javed Hashmi, Asad Umer and SM Quraishi's speeches in that protest, three top most leaders of PTI literally named TTP and called them terrorists while IK was sitting on the same stage.

what if ttp is doing AIK TEER SE DO SHIKAR.......... i mean they have eliminated ch aslam and the other prominent brave officer is SHAHID HAYAT....and now they are pointing towards him so that he can be accused of involvment in ch aslam shahadat:unsure:

Yes, IK's been reluctant against TTP, but its not like PTI never called them terrorists. IK in several interviews said it clearly that Talibans are terrorists that is why we want to negotiate with them, you don't negotiate with your friends. And he literally used these exact same words in several interviews.

Also take recent PTI protest outside National Assembly, search Javed Hashmi, Asad Umer and SM Quraishi's speeches in that protest, three top most leaders of PTI literally named TTP and called them terrorists while IK was sitting on the same stage.

can you quote me some thing here from IK here said in the right context ! its the leader whose call it is people rally on ! if Imran khan wont be clear no one else will be adding a line here and there diplomatically or playing with words wont help except gaining or loosing political points on TV shows after all we are talking about a huge population and they need a clear stance either with them or against them.

what if ttp is doing AIK TEER SE DO SHIKAR.......... i mean they have eliminated ch aslam and the other prominent brave officer is SHAHID HAYAT....and now they are pointing towards him so that he can be accused of involvment in ch aslam shahadat:unsure:

One thing i know about TTP that they are not very diplomatic .. they are and have been very very crystal clear on their goals , objectives , aims and targets

Back
Top Bottom