What's new

TTP has a youtube channel

Do you remember a guy who shot down few people in school in ireland or denmark somewhere... I cant exactly remember the whole incident. The guy had a youtube account which had his video of shooting guns. The experts said that it could have connection with the shooting. Youtube closed his account very instant and appologize and condemned the act of that guy.

If youtube can close that account in few min whats taking them so long for deleting terrorist supporting videos and accounts. They are in Pakistan. Thousands of people everyday access youtube from Pakistan. But only the guy in USA knows about when which account is getting accessed and from where.

Thats not that simple mate..
youtube closed the account of that guy because he was already dead.

in this case he is still alive.. nd i bet if no one is working their A** out to track the user.

ppl like these dont come on ny computer to upload their videos. They are high tech aswell.

A good Hacker is hard to trace and surely TTP has some high tech Taliban Hacker team.

Closing this account just like that will kill ny chances of tracing them.
Follow them monitor them untill they make a mistake.

They have learned from Daniel Pearl case nd definately they are not that stupid.

yr there r many softwares which r used as a defence system n u cant track tht guy but this high tech softwares r not commonly available i mean there must b some engineers to develop this kinda software n i dnt think k TTP has got any engineers ???

Back
Top Bottom