What's new

TTP has a youtube channel

every connectivity can be traced, it just takes some time.

Pakistani army can do that whenever they want to but only if they want to.
Is this your habbit to troll and putting all the burden on PA. Youtube is american site. US Army have the best technology in the world. TTP is also enemy of US. Then why don't US track it. Get a life.....or at least get a brain.

^^^^

Some idiot is calling them the N word. I am gonna go and make sme comments too on their page.

Ok I have written all the abuse I can for now. Will do more later, I have also asked them as to which country supports them.

Comment section has been taken off their page.

It's 12:39 AM in Pakistan and these guys are monitoring their Youtube channel?

So that means they are NOT using a 'Net Cafe.'

Am i a good investigator? lol

Who gave them the US military satellite internet connectivity station, :eek:.

Whose to say they are not being handled by a third party at the behest of some rich financier.

Anyway, who do you think is a member of TTP on this forum, I have my suspicions. ;)

Stolen equipment from military transport is easily available in Peshawar. Besides I've seen some stuff stolen from dead soldiers being sold. I've seen dog tags with dried blood on them being sold in Mir Ali.

Stolen equipment from military transport is easily available in Peshawar. Besides I've seen some stuff stolen from dead soldiers being sold. I've seen dog tags with dried blood on them being sold in Mir Ali.

I have seen US military equipment for sale in karachi too. I have never been to balochistan or pakhtunwa but would visit sometime in the future.

It's 12:39 AM in Pakistan and these guys are monitoring their Youtube channel?

So that means they are NOT using a 'Net Cafe.'

Am i a good investigator? lol
Come on dude....

It works like this

When someone post a comment on your youtube account you get a msg in your youtube inbox. Which will ask you do you want to approve this comment. The msg will not be shown to public until its approved by the account holder. So they'll wake up sign in and then click approve or deny. Simple as that.

[/QUOTE]

Did they copy that crusader's picture from stronghold ????
Damn....................they need a new graphics dept !!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They took the comments section off.................I was just getting warmed up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol what an ***.You should replace Pakistan Army with US Army because they can get acess to youtube servers if needed not Pakistan Army.

Anything inside Pak is Pak's business. Isn't that what you believe in??

US army is always ready to do the needful, but you have to allow them into your territory. But if you don't want them here, its Pak Army's job to trace them and take them out.

US intelligence is already telling Pak about the hideouts which in past couple of months Pak managed to crack.

Anything inside Pak is Pak's business. Isn't that what you believe in??

US army is always ready to do the needful, but you have to allow them into your territory. But if you don't want them here, its Pak Army's job to trace them and take them out.

US intelligence is already telling Pak about the hideouts which in past couple of months Pak managed to crack.
Do you remember a guy who shot down few people in school in ireland or denmark somewhere... I cant exactly remember the whole incident. The guy had a youtube account which had his video of shooting guns. The experts said that it could have connection with the shooting. Youtube closed his account very instant and appologize and condemned the act of that guy.

If youtube can close that account in few min whats taking them so long for deleting terrorist supporting videos and accounts. They are in Pakistan. Thousands of people everyday access youtube from Pakistan. But only the guy in USA knows about when which account is getting accessed and from where.

Back
Top Bottom