What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

These fvcking filthy generals are greedy bastards. Absolutey no honor. No principles. Just money. I curse these generals. May they rot in this world and the hereafter. American prostitutes.

We did not purchase Chinooks, nor Cobra AH-1Z from the US sadly. Just sold our own countrymen and women just for dollars.
Today most of the equipment of PAA are Soviet era.

Guess what. The TTP is running around with US/NATO weapons and the Americans did not even sell a bullet to Pakistan LOL The Pakistani army has been begging for helicopters from the US for many decades.

LOL

Caretaker Foreign Minister Jalil Abbas Jilani on Friday said this weekā€™s terrorist attack on two military posts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwaā€™s Lower Chitral district was an ā€œisolated incidentā€ and not sanctioned by the interim Afghan government.

Cucks being cucks

More attacks coming with this coward response

Fake kashmiri Muslim Twitter accounts sharing fake videos from chitral

I think we all have enough of IQ to understand that it is fake

Quite perplexing here.

Whatā€™s stopping Pakistan army conducting strikes inside Afghanistan to send Taliban (good ones) and TTP (bad ones) a message.

You only embolden them when you donā€™t escalate the cost of conflict.

Quite perplexing here.

Whatā€™s stopping Pakistan army conducting strikes inside Afghanistan to send Taliban (good ones) and TTP (bad ones) a message.

The Pakistani generals are. Always the main problem.

The Pakistani generals are. Always the main problem.
If the Generals are thinking they donā€™t want to escalate the Western border then they have lost the plot.

These skirmishes will continue happening to keep the army busy and when the situation becomes really dire there will be no option but to conduct an operation. The problem is that weā€™d have lost alot more soldiers.

If the Generals are thinking they donā€™t want to escalate the Western border then they have lost the plot.

These skirmishes will continue happening to keep the army busy and when the situation becomes really dire there will be no option but to conduct an operation. The problem is that weā€™d have lost alot more soldiers.

I don't know what goes on in the skulls of military generals. Every decision in the past years has been detrimental to Pakistan.

I don't know what goes on in the skulls of military generals. Every decision in the past years has been detrimental to Pakistan.
They kind of take 30% of the budget. The best one could hope for is they could right the strategic security situation of the state.

Completely lost the plot. Not the plot but the other plot.

They kind of take 30% of the budget. The best one could hope for is they could right the strategic security situation of the state.

Completely lost the plot. Not the plot but the other plot.

They are good at absolutely nothing. The TTP is now toying with a professional army. They suck at running the country and economy. They even suck at their main job i.e. security.

Fake kashmiri Muslim Twitter accounts sharing fake videos from chitral

I think we all have enough of IQ to understand that it is fake

Well, apparently I don't have enough IQ! šŸ™ƒ

Why are civilians moving army ammunition? Don't they have helicopters, vehicles or at least mules or porters?
Nash
It's just military doing their PR campaign as usual trying to show how public still loves while in reality people don't care about them or I couldn't really say what Pakistani actually people feel about them the mods won't be able to digest

Nash
It's just military doing their PR campaign as usual trying to show how public still loves while in reality people don't care about them or I couldn't really say what Pakistani actually people feel about them the mods won't be able to digest
Now that you said that, it does look staged. One guy who seems to be carrying an artillery shell, the others seem to be carrying something different. There are no soldiers visible and it is not clear who is filming.

I have been wondering about same

How long will they keep taking hits? Are you noticing that the entire Western border with Afghanistan, is unstable in one way or another.

The civil unrest now due to power issues etc, and then the political unrest in GB .. this will keep pulling them in multiple fronts.

They might run out of time soon, even if they want to do it they can't which will further embolden the TTP.

Quite perplexing here.

Because they feel they have other options

Pakistan could go on the offensive and target various parts of Afghanistan

Problem is your not dealing with a uniformed enemy

The claim will be amongst the manzoora Pashteen types of 'stet target pashto pashto'

You can hit a group of 100 TTP fighters and unless they are on some hill armed to the teeth, the claim will be we are just targeting afghans

Now if all the afghans were on the other side of the border, it wouldn't matter but as you know we have a number of areas where these idiots live, they are backwards, fassadi and have a victim complex

But fundamentally, Pakistan believes that we have enough ways to hurt and pressure the afghans and ultimately it will be up to the Afghan state ie the Taliban to play ball and take control of Afghanistan and stop these types of incidents

At the moment Torkham is still closed, that hurts the Afghans more then it hurts us, and we feel that gradually the TTP will be hunted down and keep hitting a wall and we csn put pressure on the Taliban itself to try and control them

This is a process that will take some time

Back
Top Bottom