What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

Not much. Being overblown a bit now. PAF ac/ UCAVs are 24/7 in air, gunships on overwatch, artillery firing as usual. Nothing is stopping us. They are being taken out slowly but surely.

...that once we all know that any positive tweet regarding this op will again bring abuses as replies, nothing else. Serves little purpose then.
Good to know Sir
Is there a chance of PAF striking targets in AFG after this or this is just a stay in our territory op

With this particular terror attack we have seen the worst of it n for the time being its behind us, now the fight is being taken to the terrorists...but the thing is after weakening then to point of death we let them free n recuperate n recover n regain their strength.....n now they are thousands in number n well armed......we have a very serious prob at our hands.

At this time the brass is busy with other things while the thing its paid to do its doing fu@#k all.
This is giving the enemy space n reason to do.mischief

They are just not being reported, thats all.
Sir we need to humiliate the afghans i mean really humiliate them, give them a beating like Hari sing and Ranjit occupy a few towns of their, **** the live shit out of those areas and tell those Afkuni's in kabul if u don't get ur act straight, this is what kabul will look like!!!

Sir we need to humiliate the afghans i mean really humiliate them, give them a beating like Hari sing and Ranjit occupy a few towns of their, **** the live shit out of those areas and tell those Afkuni's in kabul if u don't get ur act straight, this is what kabul will look like!!!
Hari Singh was f@$king around with tribes n people of hazara n pesh distt of present day Pakistan....he dident do f$$#k all to any one in present day afg.

N thats wt the boots are doing in not just in pesh n hazara distt but in all of Pakistan.

Last edited:
If the TTP is sitting in a fixed position, it means they will be defeated. If they are doing hit and run, it means that they will win.

Har Singh was f@$king around with tribes n people of hazara n pesh distt of present day Pakistan....we dident do f$$#k all to any one in present day afg.

N that boots are doing in not just pesh n hazara distt but in all of Pakistan.
But that area at that time came under the Afghans,
Do something like operation searchlight go in areas like kunar raze a few towns, kill the men take the women, even better impale their men vlad the impaler style, we have to make them fear us one way or the other
@PanzerKiel , what do u say sir can the army do that or is it too much unethical!

But that area at that time came under the Afghans,
Do something like operation searchlight go in areas like kunar raze a few towns, kill the men take the women, even better impale their men vlad the impaler style, we have to make them fear us one way or the other
@PanzerKiel , what do u say sir can the army do that or is it too much unethical!
Women and children...unethical of course.

It was a very large attack from three side....figures being thrown around are in their thousands !.....n these are by ppl on the ground
We have had more casualties then being reported....f.c troops have also been captured.
A few villages on our side of the border have reported being looted n torched.

Our counter attack although took time was pretty effective, resulting in dozens of casualties on the enemy plus terrorists have been captured.

Things are stable for the moment but this looks like a probationary attack.....so we all need to prepare for bigger n worse situations.

My assessment is india will shortly launch an attack on GB/ kashmir in coordination with ttp, who will use full force along with some elements of afg taliban
Thinking by india is to cut GB off from the rest of Pakistan using a classic pincer movement.

Things overall are pretty bleak as the brass is busy with other things n don't have their eyes on the job that they are ment for.

Idk if India will invade.

like Hari sing

Hari Singh got slayed by a teenager, the Sikh Empire never made it past Jamrud and DG Khan let alone enter Waziristan or Balochistan 😂 😂

Imagine propping up kuffar heroes, no wonder faujeets are losing on all fronts.

Funny thing is Pakistan has the capability to do Kargil 2.0, and follow up with a Gibraltar style operation (would succeed in today's environment).

That's definitely not true. Pakistan Army is cutting exercises to save fuel and PAF is cutting flying hours to save costs.

They don't have any capability.

Idk if India will invade.

Hari Singh got slayed by a teenager, the Sikh Empire never made it past Jamrud and DG Khan let alone enter Waziristan or Balochistan 😂 😂

Imagine propping up kuffar heroes, no wonder faujeets are losing on all fronts.
Dude after them no afghan army ever entered the lands of punjab, the war went in their territory to their people its AFG that is being fucked for the past 100 years, those two did for punjab than any other muslim ruler ever did, its the pashtuns are that are dying today, punjab is in peace has it should be, They took the war to the Afghans,
it saddens me to see whats happening in KPK but hey its ur own people doing it.
Accept it or not they made punjab militarily and economically stronger, they tilted the balance of power in our favour forever
I would say it is pay back time for all the looting those invaders did in subcontinent, punjab is literally sitting a side and watching all this bullshit fuckery being infolded in KPK and AFG
I am in not any capacity be littling our pakhtoons nor i am happy about anything this unfolding there as of today but what i said is the harsh truth, that is the reality,

Last edited:
Terrorists who actually attacked were almost 70 at max.

No posts have been overrun. Couple of our forts came under attack.

What about the rest of the stuff in the quoted post?

Any soldiers captured?

Dude after them no afghan army ever entered the lands of punjab, the war went in their territory to their people its AFG that is being fucked for the past 100 years, those two did for punjab than any other muslim ruler ever did, its the pashtuns are that are dying today, punjab is in peace has it should be, They took the war to the Afghans,
it saddens me to see whats happening in KPK but hey its ur own people doing it.
Accept it or not they made punjab militarily and economically stronger, they tilted the balance of power in our favour forever

As usual faujeets are changing the convo. You're the one that started bigging up two heroes that also massacred your own people and made masjids into stables and barns. What I said was factual, those two never ventured into Waziristan or Balochistan, the two areas Pakistan Army has trouble maintaining.

I didn't know economically stronger meant sky high inflation and people deleting themselves over electricity bills.

As usual faujeets are changing the convo. You're the one that started bigging up two heroes that also massacred your own people and made masjids into stables and barns. What I said was factual, those two never ventured into Waziristan or Balochistan, the two areas Pakistan Army has trouble maintaining.

I didn't know economically stronger meant sky high inflation and people deleting themselves over electricity bills.
**** head i meant better in terms of capacity, we are better than all the other provinces, accept it or not
And i am certain this time another general from punjabi will rise to put this pain in the *** to rest!!
Don't bring religion into all this, like muslim invader's never looted a temple or muslim never massacred their own people!

Back
Top Bottom