What's new

TTP extends truce to hold peace talks with Pakistan

TTP is going to regroup, time to kill another 80K Pakistani's before we get a Mard ka Bacha COAS who will take these scums head on.

Pakistan shoulv have finish these rats when we had the chance but islamist always get a free pass

Kdhr gaye ab saray who were putting it squarely on IK and PTI?

Exactly. Fkn sellouts.

Some people simply can't get it through their heads that generals are also humans (and that too from this morally corrupt society) prone to bad decision-making, poor planning, greed, etc.

Pak Army going full retard

When you haven't modernized your workforce --- your human capital --- you start to surrender and dress it as restraint, peace, etc.

The TTP battle is about so much more than ops and tactics. There is an entire nonmilitary realm that requires the best minds of the country. Guess how many of those best minds are joining the intel community.... none.

What the actual fck am I reading?

What exactly are the un-Islamic provisions in our constitution? So basically, we will have a segment in our country on whom the constitution does not apply?

Moreover, Nizam-e-Adl in Malakand? Are you kidding me? This is a part of Pakistan jdhr a group will have complete rule over?

Also, reversing the merger of FATA? Why? What good does it bring? The development and ownership of FATA will now be forsaken, and hand it back to TTP?

Furthermore, the complete removal of troops from FATA is just going to enable TTP to establish a stronghold in the region for further mischiefs. Kisi ko hath agay do to woh poora bazu hi lay leta hai...

BTW, the top military officer in this context means the one holding the negotiations or the COAS/DG ISI?

And finally, still can't see all those people who said this is being done only because of IK, and Taliban Khan karwa raha hai.

Having Nizam-e-Adl in Malakand basically means there is a part of our country where the law does not apply and a group controls it and does as it sees fit. To phir Pakistan ka hissa hi kyun hai woh?

And TTP wants a return with all it's weapons? Why exactly?

I am one who actually supports peace talks, as we cannot be fighting forever. This truce will enable us to focus our resources solely on Balochistan and the Baloch groups. But some of the conditions here boggle my mind. Others are somewhat reasonable, like drone strikes and cases etc.

Also, reversing the merger of FATA? Why? What good does it bring? The development and ownership of FATA will now be forsaken, and hand it back to TTP?
To be fair this hasn't been accepted 'yet', it's TTP's demand which is being negotiated upon.

BTW, the top military officer in this context means the one holding the negotiations or the COAS/DG ISI?

Poster boy of PTI CC/XI, obviously he can't negotiate on it's own.

must be having full support from usa for this……ttp must be usa assets i guess….

Surrender to India. Now surrender to cavemen.

Hit the new ISPR track and sing along!

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. This is like some bad movie playing out in real life.

Pakistan should demand unconditional permanent ceasefire, and no prisoners exchange. TTP can stay in Afghanistan and Afghan Taliban must fulfil their oath that their land will not be used to attack other countries. Also TTP must be disarmed according to the policy of Afghan Taliban that all others beside them must be disarmed.
Under these conditions a peace agreement should be signed.

Pakistan should also share evidence of how TTP is a barbaric terrorist organisation who has attacked innocent people.
Give Taliban evidence of TTP's and Daesh connection.
Give Taliban evidence of TTP's involvement with NDS, RAW and CIA.
Show Taliban video footages of TTP's cruelty, barbarism and anti Islam acts like attacks on mosques during prayer.

Back
Top Bottom