What's new

TTP executes 23 Frontier Corps prisoners of war after 4 years of captivity.

Rest in peace!

Very disturbing news indeed. But it also raises a few valid questions.

1) 23 FC men were held hostage for 4 years and no one did anything to recover them?

2) What about TTP's claim about execution of their men in jails? I don't wanna sound retarded, but what if there is any truth in this claim? Is their some internal power who wanted to sabotage peace talks?

3) If TTP's claim is wrong and they martyred 23 FC men for no reason, then my support for peace talks with these animals is over.

If we still have people who put condition to forgo their support for TTP talks then tumhara allah he hafiz

If this is true and these bhenchods still want mazakrat, then these bhenchods should be behaded also
I said before and I say again, I wish these people and their loved ones suffer the same fate as the ones have suffered in Sawat, Quetta and tribal areas at the hands of Taliban.

If we still have people who put condition to forgo their support for TTP talks then tumhara allah he hafiz

Sir I hate them the same as you or any else patriot Pakistani do, but we got to think about other side of story too. Its a known fact that there are elements who want to see Pakistan burn, and such elements also exist inside our own ranks too. If I tend to think a little differently, then it doesn't make me less Pakistani than you.

Not that I give a shit about what Talibans say or claim, but we got to think and realize how they operate. If you kill their men, they are gonna hit back. I just want to see whether there is any truth in their claim or not. Beside, my other question is still valid, why no one did anything in 4 years to recover those 23 FC men???

I knew the kind of response I was going to get after submitting my previous post. If I support peace talks, then it doesn't make me anti state or taliban supporter.

Edit: Taliban accusations of custodial killings baseless: officials I'm all in for a full fledged operation in FATA, make sure these scumbags won't run into Afghanistan this time..

Last edited:
Sir I hate them the same as you or any else patriot Pakistani do, but we got to think about other side of story too. Its a known fact that there are elements who want to see Pakistan burn, and such elements also exist inside our own ranks too. If I tend to think a little differently, then it doesn't make me less Pakistani than you.

Not that I give a shit about what Talibans say or claim, but we got to think and realize how they operate. If you kill their men, they are gonna hit back. I just want to see whether there is any truth in their claim or not. Beside, my other question is still valid, why no one did anything in 4 years to recover those 23 FC men???

I knew the kind of response I was going to get after submitting my previous post. If I support peace talks, then it doesn't make me anti state or taliban supporter.

Edit: Taliban accusations of custodial killings baseless: officials I'm all in for a full fledged operation in FATA, make sure these scumbags won't run into Afghanistan this time..

For that, you need to go deep inside the enemy territory which is NWA. Do you think the TTP would have allowed us to just walk through their territory?

Why do you people talk with them? Hamas in Gaza deals with them like this please watch:

Of course first thing they do is point arms towards their own nation and state and Hamas was willing to negotiate with them until they literally shot a military commander to death who was speaking to them on a phone before the military forces arrived he was assisting security forces and they shot him in the back there is video but this is the video of what followed after that:

You guys need to be men and learn how to deal with coward traitors and misinformed people:

24 were killed and 239 were behind bars overnight. Btw, ignore the intro they're saying Hamas killed Muslims even though the first thing they do is kill someone trying to negotiate with them.

Insurgency in Indian Punjab and Kashmir took 15+ years to wind down. We had Army deployed all over in the region with full support of state in indiscriminate and fake encounters of terrorists and their sympathizers . I remember back in day, even if somebody had a name which was similar to a terrorist operating in area , forces used to continuously harass them and their family members .

One single operation is not going to do anything . You have keep control of the region for several years .Then It will die down slowly, when the number of terrorists killed start exceeding number of new recruits by TTP .

Don't expect miracles in few months .

Unfortunately You have not even started yet .

Seriously , now I do not even know what to say , mate . Its getting out of hands honestly and the country is going to the gutters if not already past the point of no return .

Only Pakistan army is responsible for fixing this mess. Politicians are only concerned with their own self interest for them Pakistanis and Pakistan can go to hell...

but this army is being beaten silly and that reminds me of a joke of a bear and the lion.

so there is a bear who is known to be a big tease and a b@stard teasing other animals and making them cry... one day he comes over the Lion den and sees the Lion lying next to the Lioness and says

" Oye you lazy faggot lion, I will butt fck ya and there is nothing you can do"

the Gets up quickly and roars at the bear...

"leave him darling, ignore the b@stard he will go away he is not worth it. dont chase him, I know I tried but failed.

still angry .. the line bares his fangs and reluctantly lies down again next to the lioness

" do you hear me you coward? you are a fcking joke ... you call yourself king of a jungle? I fck you up so bad that you will beg me to stop!!!"

now thats too much for the lion and he gets up and charges towards the bear.

"No, king, stop I am telling you dont follow him ,... !!"

the lioness shouts calling him back.

but now its about honour and all that.. the lion wants to take the head off the bear and tear him apart.

when the bear sees the lion is charging he dashes away to the bushes too..

on the way the bear jumps between the trucks of two close by trees and keeps running away while regularly keeping an eye back at the charging lion who is mad and blind with rage.

the lion is also running really fast and jumps through the V shaped trees but gets stuck half way through.
he tries a lot but cant get himself through and cant break free no matter how much he tries and get himself more stuck.

the bear stops running and turns back seeing that the lion has stuck himself badly.

he comes back all the way and goes behind the lion.. the lion is raging and roaring and stamping his paws and tail and all but the bear is undeterred..

he raises the tail of the lion and does he had been saying to the lion.

the lion is reeling with pain, anguish shame and humiliation and helplessly shakes and turns himself to get free but the bear has strong hold of him and continues with what he promised him to do. once satisfied he runs away laughing seeing that the lion is slowly getting free from the trees

the lioness also reaches the scene and sees where the lion is stuck and says...

"I told you dont get angry and dont be fooled by that b@stard.. it wasnt worth it.

Only Pakistan army is responsible for fixing this mess. Politicians are only concerned with their own self interest for them Pakistanis and Pakistan can go to hell...

but this army is being beaten silly and that reminds me of a joke of a bear and the lion.

Was the lioness speaking from experience.. :) ?

Was the lioness speaking from experience.. :) ?
yes you got it :)

the moral of the story is... that a stronger side has allowed a low life scum-bag to flourish to the point that it has been able to do what the bear did to the lion.

the story might make me look like a pacifist.. and that the Loin should have heeded to the call of the Lioness and let the bear bark and F off.

far from it. the lion should have gagged the bear ages ago when he started screwing with people. you know..

the most horrible and dangerous situation is when a low lie scum bag who is through out his life kicked, spat at, ridiculed gets some kind of a power... then his revenge and his carnage knows no bounds.
you better leave the area... as he makes the generations suffer his revenge.

the Mullah has been a butt of joke in Pakistan (its hard for you to believe but we used to joke about them). always dismissing them as sex hungry, food devouring, fat b@stards that only use rhetoric and lack basic social skills to argue and just slap religion to win an argument.

now the joke is on the entire nation.

you know the ritual of breaking the coconut at the doorstep India as a good omen yea? the ritual goes back for centuries but you would also know that back in the days (very very long ago) a head of a child belonging to untouchables was used instead (we human have very novel and creative ways of dispatching our own kind dont we?).

now that dreadful custom may have stopped in India but its being practised on the roads of Pakistan. recall that video of that mass execution of Passengers of Northern areas few years ago? lucky ones just get shot in the head and die immediately but if children are accompanying the victims then Taliban smash their heads on the rocks and toss their bodies in the the River before executing their parents.

how is that eh? a fellow Indian states that Pakistan has surrendered to taliban. I beg to disagree.. we have embraced Taliban and soon there will be taliban caliphate in Pakistan.
you guys must have talks shows and debates on how to deal with the new Pakistani Caliphate.

Last edited:
If this happens and even those who are in favor of talks will have to back down and unconditionally support a decisive military operation with full force.

Taliban claim killing 23 FC soldiers in custody - DAWN.COM

Ab agar humari hakumat aur qaum main thori ghairat ho to muzakrat band kar dain...

At least if those 'negotiators' have some conscience of their own...they would refuse to be part of such a sham.

Lakh lanat on all those who still support peace talks, including Imran Khan.

Let's teach them a lesson once and for all.

Nah. Nothing is going to happen. Nada. The only thing that can force action against them is if the Indian Army attacks with the TTP from Afghanistan. Less than this scenario, its going to be only talks talks and more talks.

I was one of the very early members on this forum who had said, Imran Khan is bad news. For India, because of his views. Its turning out exactly as I had said. Talks are possible, with people who want to improve the lives of their families and let them prosper. With people who's only language is the sword, you talk with the gun. You track, you eliminate. Balls to Human rights. The way the Sri Lankan Army did in SL, the Indian Police did in Punjab and they way the Mumbai Police did in Mumbai is the only way. Na adalat, na tarik. Khaali goli. dichkyaun.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom