What's new

TTP executes 23 Frontier Corps prisoners of war after 4 years of captivity.

I am so much frustrated right now. I really wanna slap this idiot raheel Sharif dumb. Why is he sitting idle wearing bangles?? Where's 111 brigade? It's time to flush these TTP supporting politicians like nawaz Sharif & Ik out of Pakistan.

Lakh lanat & curse on those who support piece talks.

Rest in Heaven brave sons of Pakistan.

still we want fcuking peace talks with these thugs they only know one language :sniper:

here you go guys TTP has send Souvenirs as a gesture of good will for peace talks .

1779884_10152123256411919_1000251048_n.jpg

Grim news, RIP.

I don't understand, they soldiers were in captivity for 4 long years, why didn't the Pakistan army at least attempt a rescue :undecided:

I don't understand, they soldiers were in captivity for 4 long years, why didn't the Pakistan army at least attempt a rescue :undecided:

Because they don't have the capability and the will to do so. Baaten jitni marzi sun loo in sa.

I am pretty sure ISI would have known their location. Its after all pretty 4 years long, and its long enough for any intelligence agency to pin point their location, even though if they change locations, they can still track.
But it seems political will is lacking, and people like Imran Khan backing them, they feel like over the top

When the sham prison break by ttp last year where police and army allowed 300 or so prisoners and ttp militants to flee was orchestrated, a return deal could have arranged to release fc captives..Instead they were forgotten these 4 years and no attempt to rescue them were made..

Because they don't have the capability and the will to do so. Baaten jitni marzi sun loo in sa.

They definitely have the capability, maybe lacking the will.

How come no one built pressure on the government, where was the media, what about the family members of the soldiers, what about the "civil society". How can the whole country be so nonchalant and just forget about the 23 soldiers missing for 4 whole years! Did they just give up thinking that they might have been killed by now? I wonder how many more soldiers are there in Talibans captivity.

Whatever happened to no man left behind!

They definitely have the capability, maybe lacking the will.

How come no one built pressure on the government, where was the media, what about the family members of the soldiers, what about the "civil society". How can the whole country be so nonchalant and just forget about the 23 soldiers missing for 4 whole years! Did they just give up thinking that they might have been killed by now? I wonder how many more soldiers are there in Talibans captivity.

Whatever happened to no man left behind!

i guess. . .Civil society's opinion is divided . . . . like they have different opinion on this forum. . . .. they are still confused about the good and bad taliban. . .take this post as an example. . post#18

TTP executes 23 Frontier Corps prisoners of war after 4 years of captivity. | Page 2

otherwise. . 23 soldiers were held for 4 long years . . . . and. . . no one made a single noise. . .???

When the talk of talks was going on the less emotional ones were saying "OK for a second if we focus on this idea of negotiations, the question remains which faction of TTP you are going to talk with ?"

The same fear is now showing up. Mohmand Agency faction is against talks and we have seen number of deadly blasts in Peshawar and now this sad heart wrenching incident.

I feel Govt must come clean over the talks and operation. Those factions which are in talks might be given last chance to lay down arms and those who are NOT even willing to listen well, an operation should be against them.

BTW i feel an operation is coming in April against TTP

After Mohmand attack: Peace talks with TTP faltering
DAWN.COM and MATEEN HAIDER
Updated 2014-02-17 13:04:15
ISLAMABAD: Irfan Siddiqui, coordinator of the government committee formed to hold peace talks with negotiators representing the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), on Monday said circumstances relating to negotiations with the Pakistani Taliban were not heading in the right direction.

He added that after the killing of 23 FC soldiers, holding talks with the committee representing the TTP was a futile enterprise.

A militant outfit late on Sunday night, identifying itself as Mohmand Agency Taliban, claimed killing 23 FC soldiers that they had kidnapped from Shongari checkpost in the tribal region in 2010.

The government committee condemned the incident in Mohmand, saying the nation was expecting immediate, positive results and the current scenario failed to depict those.

Moreover, sources in the Prime Minister House said that after yesterday's incident, the government committee had decided not to hold the scheduled meeting with TTP negotiators.

Sleepless night for Sami

Maulana Yousuf Shah said on Monday that the news of the attack on FC personnel on Sunday had given the chief of the Taliban negotiating team a 'sleepless night'.

He deplored the Taliban-claimed killing of 23 FC personnel a night earlier and said the sentiments of the TTP committee over the issue were no different from those of the government committee.

Shah further said that Maulana Samiul Haq would soon hold a meeting with the top leadership of the TTP and that the Taliban negotiating committee would soon issue a statement over the attack.

Shah, who is also the contact person of the TTP, expressed his disappointment over the government committee's decision to postpone today's meeting with Taliban negotiators.

War drums?

Highly placed sources told Dawn News that the military was prepared to launch a full scale operation against militant sanctuaries in North Waziristan.

Sources said the army was awaiting a green signal from the government, adding that a large number of military troops were being dispatched to North Waziristan from various formations across the country.

Earlier government announced suspension of talks with Taliban committee.

Meanwhile, what is being regarded as preparation of a possible operation, army formations were carrying out field firing and battle inoculation exercises.

The exercise was aimed at practice for participating troops in operating under real battlefield environment with live firing of various weapon systems, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said.

Taliban claim killing 23 FC soldiers in custody - DAWN.COM

Ab agar humari hakumat aur qaum main thori ghairat ho to muzakrat band kar dain...

At least if those 'negotiators' have some conscience of their own...they would refuse to be part of such a sham.

Lakh lanat on all those who still support peace talks, including Imran Khan.

Let's teach them a lesson once and for all.

They (Mujahhids) can tell the same, One side Pakistan is talking to Mujahhids, and other side killing there "Brothers" (Murder of TTP Prisioners by Government)...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom