What's new

TTP executes 23 Frontier Corps prisoners of war after 4 years of captivity.

TTP has not shown any sign of backing away from terror tactics and it has owned up every attrocity it has comiited , its offical spokesman has not even tried to distance itself from the murders and killings but we still see fools trying to find some middle ground with these animals

PAF should go into action sooner rather than later , the air offensive should be followed by ground offensive.
if military opeartion is done in NWA , then we should also hit TTP positions inside Afghanistan with air strikes.

yes you got it :)

the moral of the story is... that a stronger side has allowed a low life scum-bag to flourish to the point that it has been able to do what the bear did to the lion.

the story might make me look like a pacifist.. and that the Loin should have heeded to the call of the Lioness and let the bear bark and F off.

far from it. the lion should have gagged the bear ages ago when he started screwing with people. you know..

the most horrible and dangerous situation is when a low lie scum bag who is through out his life kicked, spat at, ridiculed gets some kind of a power... then his revenge and his carnage knows no bounds.
you better leave the area... as he makes the generations suffer his revenge.

the Mullah has been a butt of joke in Pakistan (its hard for you to believe but we used to joke about them). always dismissing them as sex hungry, food devouring, fat b@stards that only use rhetoric and lack basic social skills to argue and just slap religion to win an argument.

now the joke is on the entire nation.

you know the ritual of breaking the coconut at the doorstep India as a good omen yea? the ritual goes back for centuries but you would also know that back in the days (very very long ago) a head of a child belonging to untouchables was used instead (we human have very novel and creative ways of dispatching our own kind dont we?).

now that dreadful custom may have stopped in India but its being practised on the roads of Pakistan. recall that video of that mass execution of Passengers of Northern areas few years ago? lucky ones just get shot in the head and die immediately but if children are accompanying the victims then Taliban smash their heads on the rocks and toss their bodies in the the River before executing their parents.

how is that eh? a fellow Indian states that Pakistan has surrendered to taliban. I beg to disagree.. we have embraced Taliban and soon there will be taliban caliphate in Pakistan.
you guys must have talks shows and debates on how to deal with the new Pakistani Caliphate.

Fcuk Man! Your post made me laugh, cry, smirk and be terrified all at the same time...

Governament should start investigating why taliban in the custody are getting killed by police at this particular time...

The Govt and the Military has categorically rejected all reports and claims of terrorists being killed by either the police or other law enforcement agencies at the particular instant of time as the Taliban claim . It is more than apparent that these terrorists are trying to find an excuse of confusing the nation further by making ridiculous demands and continuing their terrorism across the country .

Man oh man.... 23 Pak soldiers under TTP for 4 years and Pakistan couldn't send its Special forces to take them back???/

RIP

RIP FC officials ... May Allah bless them .............

I saw the video released by TTP beheading FC officials but I couldn't post here

There are many groups working. ALL have intentionally adopted the same name "Taliban" or TTP etc. Ones who are genuine & angry are the ones involved in so-called "talks". While those who are fake-jihadis are the ones who will continue. Their leaders aren't even muslims. They are fake-converts, just like Adam Gadahn...

@Oscar @Azlan Haider @Armstrong @Icarus @niaz @FaujHistorian @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch

You will not fight the Taliban and win with this " denial " , " blame shifting " and " confused to the core " mindset . I am not pointing specifically at this member , but at my nation . I have seen this thought pattern in a great many , I have come across and interacted with . Looking at the media and knowing my people , there's little doubt that the rest are any different . It has become a sort of a nature of our people , to look for a foreign third hand or infidel to explain things . You see they are ready to blame everyone from Indians , Israelis , Afghans , Mossad , RAW , CIA , MI5 , Martians , Khaad , Northern Alliance and who - not ! The whole world , my friends , is united to fight against the innocent Pakistanis . But by no chance and I say none whatsoever for the people , can these worse than animals , psychopaths be a citizen of Pakistan , locals , people of the same country . They can be Hindus , Jews , Christians , Zionists and all that comes into the mind , but again they cant be Muslims .

THEY JUST CANT BE JIHADIS WHO WE ONCE IMPORTED AND INDOCTRINATED TO PAVE WAY FOR THE AFGHAN JIHAD LED BY THE COMMANDER OF THE FAITHFUL AND AUGMENTED BY THE FORCED ISLAMIZATION AND SUBSEQUENT RADICALIZATION OF THE WHOLE PAKISTANI SOCIETY !

You see that ? :D

For someone looking from the outside I can only pin this situation on one of these three things:
1) Complicity
2) Fear
3) Total policy paralysis

Which one is it?

1506480_609344939144609_1906764_n.jpg

@Patriots

Yes , a TV hosts is now responsible for the martyrdom of 23 FC soldiers , all the mishap and somehow influences and directs the decision of religiously seduced psychopaths known as TTP , please give us all a break . When will the people of Pakistan stop understanding the Taliban as some saints who are being misled and their actions being directed against the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan by others ? Seriously , haven't we learned nothing in these thirteen years to think like that ? Just nothing ?

What about getting our minds off these ridiculous and silly conspiracy theories for a start , mate ?

The increasing educational and intellectual discrepancy among the citizens is at the core of why the state is so confused on so many levels. When religious leaders are practically above the law and the citizens adhere slavishly to their fatwas even at the expense of burning their homes they would gladly and feverishly do so. So its unnatural to expect from them to question those they blindly follow. For a certain section of our society if you wear a turban and grow a beard before murdering someone you automatically attain a morally reasonable pretext to get you off the hook.

Where are the idiots who favoured peace talks with Taliban now? You are all guilty of confusing the people of Pakistan. Corrupt people, corrupt judiciary, Corrupt police, Corrupt Army. It seems like Taliban are azaab for Pakistan. Shameless people when Shia, Ahmadis and other minorities were getting killed you were all sitting in your asses enjoying bollywood movies and saas bahu dramas. Now the same snakes you created are biting their masters and now you cry?

@Patriots

Yes , a TV hosts is now responsible for the martyrdom of 23 FC soldiers , all the mishap and somehow influences and directs the decision of religiously seduced psychopaths known as TTP , please give us all a break . When will the people of Pakistan stop understanding the Taliban as some saints who are being misled and their actions being directed against the state of Islamic Republic of Pakistan by others ? Seriously , haven't we learned nothing in these thirteen years to think like that ? Just nothing ?

What about getting our minds off these ridiculous and silly conspiracy theories for a start , mate ?
dear, sir!
he is right in a sense, that not every averege pakistani, can come to PDF & tries to find out the answers in his mind?
local , uneducated & foolishly blinded poilitical supporters , allways watch & follows, the paid journalits traitors like hammed mir?
yes the genrl population belives, these crazy theories?its the duty of our political leadership to inform, the locals about whats going on in reality but they are bzy shelteting the TTP terrorists, by negociationg them?

The increasing educational and intellectual discrepancy among the citizens is at the core of why the state is so confused on so many levels. When religious leaders are practically above the law and the citizens adhere slavishly to their fatwas even at the expense of burning their homes they would gladly and feverishly do so. So its unnatural to expect from them to question those they blindly follow. For a certain section of our society if you wear a turban and grow a beard before murdering someone you automatically attain a morally reasonable pretext to get you off the hook.
that includes so called librals like IMRAN KHAN,s?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom