What's new

TTP demands UN and US to stop BJP sponsored terrorism in IK

bullshit...they are not paid to attack India....they never attack India or Afghans or Americans....they are just against PakistanWell who is behind them??
for that saying 100% india is supporting is wrong bt Indians are involved in this matter...
Many Hindus were captured and killed during militry operations who are pretending to be muslims...
well and Jihad is not that soo stop calling them jihadis...they have personal issues and greed of land....I will not discuss wether they r muslims or not coz it's Allah's decision not mine....
Aamal ka dar-o-madar miyyaton per hai...
Well, before accusing India where is the proof ?

Give me some proof to back your claim. Because all I see is TTP releasing statement to attack India.

As for calling Jehadis, they themselves say they are doing Jehad. We didn't call them Jehadis. We call them Terrorists. Period.

They says that but attack only on Pakistan
True. But does that make them Indian proxy ?

Look at this thread and others. They all say TTP is Indian proxy without any iota of proof.

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif
lol-040.gif

Schmucks!
robot-devil-0011.gif

I think it's high time the PA and IA join hands to destroy these poodle fakers once and for all. They're fukin' around with both our countries.

Dude - India can help in destroying TTP even without involving her army..... If you know what i mean

First TTP should stop terrorism in Pakistan because sure as hell Kashmiris rather live under Indian occupation than Talibani terrorism, bombs and beheading!

So you don't have proof but you call them Indian proxy ?

we don't have any proof of osama's death , but still we consider him dead ,,,,, we have no proof that Malala shot by Taliban but still we consider it Taliban's attack ... 9/11 attack planned by Taliban with the support of ISI .... Sometimes , when there is no proof ,we can imagine and say any thing which then converted into Conspiracy theory ... in the same way CIA creation ''TTP is an Indian proxy'' , also a conspiracy theory

Well, before accusing India where is the proof ?

Give me some proof to back your claim. Because all I see is TTP releasing statement to attack India.

As for calling Jehadis, they themselves say they are doing Jehad. We didn't call them Jehadis. We call them Terrorists. Period.

True. But does that make them Indian proxy ?

Look at this thread and others. They all say TTP is Indian proxy without any iota of proof.

well i will say that they r just bunch of greedy people...
bt it should be understood they don't face any westren...
well about their support it is mainly comming from west..
bt Indian's role can't be neglected...
compare these TTP with afghan talibans...
these TTP come from no where having sooooo big abount of men power,training and advanced russian weapons and many Indian ones....
i many time heard of destroying many feets long trenchs full of weapons during operation Rah-e-Nigat.....
well these persons says soo coz of many hindus and indians captured and killed with TTP during opreations specially Rah-e-Rast....
well suppliers and their trainer are sonehow can be Indians coz CIA etc are not too bold and can't take risk to train them with european peoples....
well the Involvement of Indians is sensitive issue soo such news is not ever outed or leaked....
here a madarsa head will also be giving u bundle of proofs on that topic...
bt not outside as it is a security concern for Pakistan...
bt we can't call TTP as a whole Indian proxy...
they are bunch of paid killers...

Please someone pay attention to these guys. These TTP guys are acting like one of those kids standing in the corner of a school ground yearning for others to take them in the team. Desperate measures at desperate times :lol:

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif
lol-040.gif

Schmucks!
robot-devil-0011.gif

I think it's high time the PA and IA join hands to destroy these poodle fakers once and for all. They're fukin' around with both our countries.

Nah , they haven't done anything to us except giving empty threats. Once they actually start doing something against us , we can think of eliminating them. Why should we care what they do against Pakistan/US etc. No one helped us when we were fighting terrorists back in the 90s. Their problem, let them deal with it and enjoy the show.

Pakistan will be astonished at her luck if TTP "spares" pakistan and goes after India.

But then, if they want to come, only pakistan can stop them and if they don't, we will have more unmarked graves in Kashmir.

Please someone pay attention to these guys. These TTP guys are acting like one of those kids standing in the corner of a school ground yearning for others to take them in the team. Desperate measures at desperate times :lol:
Oye don't mock them. I know you are trying to get thanks from Pakistani posters. :D

They are just reading the lines which their master(from the east) wrote for them. A mere tactic of their master to gain some sympathies from the world.

Why temples , hindu monks/swamijis , hindu charities/trust remains silent in this issue? so abusing hindu religion is RSS and BJP centric problem ?.

@Gentelman You do realize this is called circumstantial evidence and just some doubts ? Don't you think if Pakistan had any strong proof against India's involvement with TTP, they would have presented to whole world. Use it to build a case against India ?

Think over it. In Court of Law, you have to bring proof. TTP is most probably supported by CIA as they have quite a long history of using these proxies all over the world. But again, it comes to proof.

And if you have proofs but can't use it, then its your failure after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom