What's new

TTP demands UN and US to stop BJP sponsored terrorism in IK

zeenat shehzadi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After watching a documentary of Pakistan Army fight against Taliban, Ive had very violent thoughts about what to do with the Taliban prisoners... it sometimes involves the terrorists families as well..
Let me just tell you, if Pakistan Army were to do it, UN & HGO would all over PA's ***

I actually wish India Army destroy these Taliban faggots[/QUOTE]

Never ! Indian Army can't , they have no enough ability to destroy Taliban

what are you saying IA has a PhD in destroying these jehadis, mujahedeens etc[/QUOTE]

yeah , IA showing its PHD at LOC very well

Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said ,the US and UN should also order drone strikes and coalition troops invasion, to target these (BJP)terror camps. He added that if the US and the UN does not take action against BJP/RSS terrorism against Muslims in India, then the TTP would "take care"of it.:cheers:

Pakistani Taliban vows to attack BJP-backed terror camps in Indian Kashmir | The News Tribe

laughing-019.gif
lol-003.gif
lol-040.gif

Schmucks!
robot-devil-0011.gif

I think it's high time the PA and IA join hands to destroy these poodle fakers once and for all. They're fukin' around with both our countries.

I thought TTP was Indian proxy. :rofl:

First they say they will attack India and now they issuing statement against BJP.

Anyone listening ? Are we behind TTP or not ?

No doubt TTP an indian proxy and server is US

But they say they will attack India. :undecided:

They said many times they will attack Pakistani politicians , etc etc .... but they don't....
Strange! they always warn india or pakistan while talking from undisclosed location , their location still not identified
i think TTP is just a name like Al-Qaieda , they are not actually exist

They said many times they will attack Pakistani politicians , etc etc .... but they don't....Strange! they always warn india or pakistan while talking from undisclosed location , their location still not identified i think TTP is just a name like Al-Qaieda , they are not actually exist
So you don't have proof but you call them Indian proxy ?

But they say they will attack India. :undecided:

bullshit...
they are not paid to attack India....
they never attack India or Afghans or Americans....they are just against Pakistan...
Well who is behind them??
for that saying 100% india is supporting is wrong bt Indians are involved in this matter...
Many Hindus were captured and killed during militry operations who are pretending to be muslims...
well and Jihad is not that soo stop calling them jihadis...
they have personal issues and greed of land....
I will not discuss wether they r muslims or not coz it's Allah's decision not mine....
Aamal ka dar-o-madar miyyaton per hai...

Back
Top Bottom