What's new

TTP demands UN and US to stop BJP sponsored terrorism in IK

@Gentelman You do realize this is called circumstantial evidence and just some doubts ? Don't you think if Pakistan had any strong proof against India's involvement with TTP, they would have presented to whole world. Use it to build a case against India ?

Think over it. In Court of Law, you have to bring proof. TTP is most probably supported by CIA as they have quite a long history of using these proxies all over the world. But again, it comes to proof.

And if you have proofs but can't use it, then its your failure after all.

something is being cooked up there...
don't know why Pakistan never show up anything...
i.e BLA....
maybe it's due to poor policical situation...
bt here politicians always keep barking on T.Vs and infrint of media....

Last edited by a moderator:
something is being cooked up there...don't know why Pakistan never show up anything...i.e BLA....
maybe it's due to poor policical situation...bt here politicians always keep barking on T.Vs and infrint of media....
Thing is your country never had a good PR system and can't present their case in better form. Its not just this govt. but by many govt.s of Pakistan in the past.

Ḥashshāshīn;3841602 said:
Just a propaganda statement to make it seem like India and TTP are enemies.

do you mean to say that India and TTP are friends?

Ha......

These bastards are 110% against Pakistan and PA . NO doubt about it .

Now what they are or their handler are trying to achieve by this news is to have a little bit of support from the public.

This news after a news saying They will not attack PA make me think that PA has effed them hard enough that now they cant even breath and all these stunts are nothing but a failed attempt by these SOB's and their daddies (whoever they are ) to get sometime to breath .

I just hope that PA finish all these scumbags for once and for all.

They are just reading the lines which their master(from the east) wrote for them. A mere tactic of their master to gain some sympathies from the world.

Sympathies from the world? or just from Pakistani's, they have become the good Taliban now ..I guess.

I thought TTP was Indian proxy. :rofl:

First they say they will attack India and now they issuing statement against BJP.

Anyone listening ? Are we behind TTP or not ?

India abandoned supporting proxy after LTTE fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom