What's new

TTP commander for North Waziristan touts operations in Pakistan

So much for Zarb-e-Azb this and that.
Yes, steep reduction in bombing, Terrorisnetworkwk fully destroyed. Only lone wolf attacks experienced.

Meanwhile, in Af'stan, Taliban capture NAto hardware, ANA themselves are selling them equipments and oil thereby enabling the real Taliban to capture large chunk of territory

Stop differentiating between these monkeys because they are not differentiating between us.

Then ask your country to stop supporting them. Along with BLA and all other different militant and terrorist groups that your country has supported against Pakistan in past 70 years.

this is interesting revelation .
that good taliban i.e. Afghan Taliban belonging to Haqqanis are now providing support like logistics and manpower to Pakistani taliban.. Inside Pakistan? So essentially becoming hosts of the natives?
was the writer thinking of Afghanistan while talking about his good and Bad taliban or Timbuktu? But then again if it was Afghanistan (the native place of haqqanis) then it would have triggered the question what are the NATO and Afghan forces doing?
so TTP leadership is inside Afghanistan but it gets support by "Good" taliban inside Pakistan?
this HAS to be a truth because it suits the Anti Pakistan narrative but then again if Pakistan's Good taliban are being naughty here then its not nice is it? It makes them bad .. NO?
Pakistan army better read this article as soon as possible otherwise Good taliban would continue to support bad taliban, thus undermining its war effort against the Bad Taliban.
OR, wait, is Pakistan army knowingly ignoring the good taliban who are the life blood of bad taliban and indirectly helping the bad taliban via good taliban? Must be something to do with its partnership with the Americans who time and again air drop weapons and other equipment to ISIS .. the opps moments continue to occur regularly whenever Russian or Asad forces seem to be gaining an upper hand against the ISIS.

@Horus @AgNoStiC MuSliM @The Eagle @DESERT FIGHTER @Arsalan please tell me how the Haqqani Network of Afghanistan ( while inside Pakistan) has become the hosts of TTP inside Pakistan? are they geographically confused or the writer pulled this gem out of somewhere?

Anything that can shift the burden of Americas failed Afghanistan policy on other states is a good strategy ...

Even if the accusations are retarded AF.

Then ask your country to stop supporting them. Along with BLA and all other different militant and terrorist groups that your country has supported against Pakistan in past 70 years.

Afghans harboured TTP (as well as bla) and used them again Pakistan and tokay the same rats have joined ISIS and are conducting attacks on them. .

Maybe kabul should learn from its own screw ups first.

Last edited:
propaganda videos are their future.. The reduction in terror incidents in Pakistan speaks volume about their achivements,

anyways Kabul must burn again..

Scum bag if you are son of one man..... come near the border Pakistan and we will dispatch you directly to the hell where pigs like you are already burning. Rats like him are in the protection of NDS/RAW and NATO.

Last edited:
ah!!!! thanks for the link man ---- I was looking for their new site since old one was taken down -----am against the closure because it is a good source of OSINT

Agree bro.

It can be a good source of Intelligence gathering for our agencies ..

So much for Zarb-e-Azb this and that.

Stop differentiating between these monkeys because they are not differentiating between us.

@Khan_21

The thing is that Pakistan is fooling herself by differentiating between these scum, the jurnails think that they play with Afghan Talis against Afghanistan but they are forgetting that TTP and Afghan Talis are joined in the hip.

Check civilian casualities from 2009-2014 . And then check civilian casualities after zarb e azb. You will get your answer:) .

Zarb e azb isnt some random afghan operation that only tolo news has covered. It has been appreciated by Every foreign media. We are bearing the fruits of zarb e azb in shape of economic revival , Asia's best stock exchange , Increasing FDI , CPEC , MSCI emerging market and what not.

As for afghan taliban , Pakistan will keep on supporting them. That doesnt mean I support that idea. It means that the state has been doing this since the 80 's . It was successfull in the 90s when Pakistan ruled Afghanistan informaly and for the first time in 60 years our relations with afg were peaceful . Waziristan and afghanistan look similar. Any sane man with a brain knows that TTP Has fled to Afghanistan in 2014. We are even opening FATA university there soon.

Pakistan is dictating terms with Afg on its own terms. It always has.

Last edited:
All i see in video is taliban riding horses in afghanistan
Taliban driving 4×4 s in afghanistan
Taliban shooting mortars on afghanistan
Taliban shooting in afghanistan
Taliban firing rockets in afghanistan..

There is a single clip of cobra and a five hundred pounder ruining their day....

Tall claims....
Mard ki tarah aa k lartay kyon nahin??
Heejray

Hain? :woot:
I thought it was widely agreed that Zarb-e-Azb was a success in curbing militancy in the country.
http://www.brecorder.com/general-ne...decline-in-terrorist-attacks/?date=2015-06-25

And even if it doesn't meet the expectations of a few armchair generals, even you should agree it's done a lot more than a certain 15 year-long operation costing several hundred billion dollars. :whistle:

Zarb-e-Azb is mostly hated by them because their assets are widely and effectively not just neutralized but dispatched accordingly hence this obsession with PA.

I love all that you just said...... *watery eyes*:cray:
A mere statement does not prove anything as such to the alleged claim by that terrorist but still people cheers and believes him because this is how the purpose of them is served.

Same good Talibans were often seen in D.C but abandoned as purpose was served so now its them haunting many of those masters yet blames everything to Pakistan.

TTP has been dealt in real time and is near to eliminated though the splinters are living in Afghanistan right under the nose of NATO/NDS and ANA along with R&AW but still easy to blame Pakistan same as like when OBL escaped from Tora Bora right under the nose of CIA. Why the Author couldn't see the fee lancers roaming around in Afghanistan freely and are actively involved in terrorists activities inside Pakistan but yes good for them.

Either the solutions are, let us undertake strikes inside Afghanistan as well and you will see the results but don't complain if it hurts the national interest of US/West and India. If US has to cheer up the India, can do something else as well than blaming Pakistan. Seems like India-US defence Pacts and anti-China stance started to speak.

Much much difference in their new and old propaganda videos... they used to show Pakistan Army's Vehicles which are fired at ... but now they just show firing weapons in a direction ... that absolutely means they are not In Pakistan anymore they are just using their Amo for that video only... as for the statement goes... that's all they're left with ... in near future there capability to attack Pakistan from Afghanistan will also diminish .... they will be a useless investment by RAW ... so they will start fighting each other for survival pretty soon

Ahh, these proxies!!! What do they say when Azrail (AS) hits them from the back while extracting their proxy souls? "Give me one more chance so that I can go back to fight for the Muslim country not against it on behalf of the foreign masters" - but it's too late - only if they knew...

As per the BOOK of Ehl-i Iman, human beings will be given a chance to invoke their Ilah while facing the flames of Jehennem on the Roz-i Hashr. Will these proxies fighting Pak call for RAW, or Mrs. Gandhi, or Mr. Modi????

Last edited by a moderator:
The article says the video shows them firing weapons at Pakistani troops, did anyone see Pakistani troops anywhere in the video? or am I am going blind? also it doesn't say the captured men were Pakistani, they looked more Afghan to me.

Maybe I should just go to sleep, its late.

A mere statement does not prove anything as such to the alleged claim by that terrorist but still people cheers and believes him because this is how the purpose of them is served.

Same good Talibans were often seen in D.C but abandoned as purpose was served so now its them haunting many of those masters yet blames everything to Pakistan.

TTP has been dealt in real time and is near to eliminated though the splinters are living in Afghanistan right under the nose of NATO/NDS and ANA along with R&AW but still easy to blame Pakistan same as like when OBL escaped from Tora Bora right under the nose of CIA. Why the Author couldn't see the fee lancers roaming around in Afghanistan freely and are actively involved in terrorists activities inside Pakistan but yes good for them.

Either the solutions are, let us undertake strikes inside Afghanistan as well and you will see the results but don't complain if it hurts the national interest of US/West and India. If US has to cheer up the India, can do something else as well than blaming Pakistan. Seems like India-US defence Pacts and anti-China stance started to speak.

Terrorism of any form is bad..Be in by TTP or by Haqqani Network. South Asia requires an agreement of mutual understanding where all of us will not use terrorism as a tool to score points with each other...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom