What's new

Featured TTP Commander Amir Jalal arrested in Kohat by CTD

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Militant held in Kohat

KOHAT: The police arrested a militant commander of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan in the remote mountainous area of Teen Talab in the district on Monday, an official said.

Speaking at a press conference, Deputy Superintendent of Police Sohail Khalid said that police and Elite Force on the information provided by a civilian intelligence agency carried out action against the TTP militant commander Amir Jalal alias Karmal in the far-off Mirkholay village in the hilly Teen Talab area and arrested him.

He said the militant commander was involved in heinous crimes, including staging attack on security forces, acts of terrorism, kidnapping for ransom, killing and attempted murder and carried a reward of Rs2 million as head money announced by the government.

The official said the Karmal was wanted to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police in a number of other crimes that included attacks on the oil and exploration MOL company in which five security guards had martyred.

The DPO said that militant commander had set up a camp and was training militants in Ghorzandi area in the district. The training camp was destroyed in a military operation in the area in 2010.

Note: Thread Title has been amended as original source title is very vague

Militant held in Kohat

KOHAT: The police arrested a militant commander of the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan in the remote mountainous area of Teen Talab in the district on Monday, an official said.

Speaking at a press conference, Deputy Superintendent of Police Sohail Khalid said that police and Elite Force on the information provided by a civilian intelligence agency carried out action against the TTP militant commander Amir Jalal alias Karmal in the far-off Mirkholay village in the hilly Teen Talab area and arrested him.

He said the militant commander was involved in heinous crimes, including staging attack on security forces, acts of terrorism, kidnapping for ransom, killing and attempted murder and carried a reward of Rs2 million as head money announced by the government.

The official said the Karmal was wanted to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police in a number of other crimes that included attacks on the oil and exploration MOL company in which five security guards had martyred.

The DPO said that militant commander had set up a camp and was training militants in Ghorzandi area in the district. The training camp was destroyed in a military operation in the area in 2010.

Note: Thread Title has been amended as original source title is very vague
15+ killed and 3 or 4 arrested in last 3 weeks ?

He had a bounty of two million on his head

Worst part is he would be freed by Pakistani courts

it is not Paksitani courts everytime, rather cases against them (FIR) are prepared weak due to corruption which give loop holes and cases are too weak to proceed hence decisions are reflected in the courts likewise.

it is not Paksitani courts everytime, rather cases against them (FIR) are prepared weak due to corruption which give loop holes and cases are too weak to proceed hence decisions are reflected in the courts likewise.
weak FIR are also one of the reasons but trust me weak or fool proof FIR, if the party is influential or has money the judges will bend over to entertain... just pick any case in last 5 years.... u will see how the system works.... but still i wont deny weak FIR impact... trust me the judges know how to create a loop hole... hell with high def video evidence, the guy was released on account of no evidence... bitch slap to justice.and this is just one such example..

weak FIR are also one of the reasons but trust me weak or fool proof FIR, if the party is influential or has money the judges will bend over to entertain... just pick any case in last 5 years.... u will see how the system works.... but still i wont deny weak FIR impact... trust me the judges know how to create a loop hole... hell with high def video evidence, the guy was released on account of no evidence... bitch slap to justice.and this is just one such example..

very true and yes whole judicial system need reforms and legislation is required to bring judges under law.

still i would say a strong FIR can do wonders atleast the root cause must be addressed.

my cousin was murdered in 1989, i was present in the police stationat the time of FIR , it was a very strong FIR and his family won the case just because of that as the lawyers mentioned it to us that because of FIR they could fight the case on strong footings.

Worst part is he would be freed by Pakistani courts
TTP cases are being dealt by military court not civilian courts.
Never heard of any court freeing TTP commander but MQM terrorist was under military umberalla for time to time.
However heard about TT commander freed by some military personnels ---- > Ehsanullah ehsaan.
( not against army or anything ,but keeps my facts right)

1615291522975.png

TTP cases are being dealt by military court not civilian courts.
Never heard of any court freeing TTP commander but MQM terrorist was under military umberalla for time to time.
However heard about TT commander freed by some military personnels ---- > Ehsanullah ehsaan.
( not against army or anything ,but keeps my facts right)

View attachment 723167

Military courts are no more hearing cases

Also Peshawar High court has already released 200 terrorists convicted by military courts

Your ignorance is appalling

These "weak FIR" thing doesn't work in military courts where these guys get convicted but seems to work very effectively in civilian courts

Law of evidence also needs to be updated. Also, why don't the cops have a memo book like in North America? Whatever they do should be recorded in the book, and be considered an FIR.

judges have no accountibility they can do what ever they want..that is the problem

pakistan is th eonly country in the world where judges have zero accountibility by the executive..executive cant do shit ..cant remove judges, apoint judges..judges can only be removed by other judges..

this is truely a unique situation

judges have no accountibility they can do what ever they want..that is the problem

pakistan is th eonly country in the world where judges have zero accountibility by the executive..executive cant do shit ..cant remove judges, apoint judges..judges can only be removed by other judges..

this is truely a unique situation
very true... i so fcukin hate this "Toheen e Adalat" crap... i so wish hanging of toont judges should be a thing in my country... especially tat Quetta case, the V8 ramming a policeman... but unfortunately, i dont see it happening anytime soon... and i believe unless this *** of judicial system aint fixed Pakistan aint goin anywhere except downwards... for which democracy wont ever let tat happen especially this system tats in place... Pakistan needs to switch to a different system, to shove a stick up, to the morons who are destroying the country from the inside... the Amrikan sundi for Pakistan is these moron judges and the J System.

Back
Top Bottom