What's new

TTP attack Police station in Mianwali - 31/01/2023

Well Indias hardline Hindutva Gov and Israels dealings with the occupied territories is enough to issue a threat.
Maybe for them they are not the real enemy of Pakistan. Just my guess. I am not a ttp sympathizer by any stretch.

Apparently the rest of humanity missed the memo that tweets and criticism of constitutional violations and political partisanship by State institutions such as the Army, ISI & Election Commission are much much bigger threats to a country than terrorists and terrorism.

The TTP terrorist Ehsan-ullah Ehsan was treated far better by the Uniformed Overlords of the Army Junta than mere politicians exercising free speech to defend the constitutional rights of all Pakistanis.

Shame on this third class Army leadership that likes pretending it’s so sophisticated and smart.

So KPK policemen are asking for mass resignation if something concrete is not done to avenge or eliminate TTP threat..

Meanwhile, somewhere in Pakistan.

"Please don't worry. Pakistan has seen these kinds of awakening before. Anyway, nationwide introspection is needed, Genz alone bear no responsibility."

Very interesting.
This confirms one of my greatest fears.
It seems that TTP has moved out of the Waziristan belt and moved into Lakki Marwat,DIK, and areas of Punjab bordering KPK.
e.g some days ago TTP attacked a police checkpost in DG Khan.
It shows how disastrous the “peace negotiations” were. Someone on ground told me that TTP has moved into areas that were considered settled and TTP free even before Zarb e Azb in KP. I was also told many high ranking TTP have already moved into Waziristan and other tribal areas and, in some parts of Waziristan are making public appearances. TTP new strategy is also uniting multiple factions and they’re adopting Afghan Taliban’s former strategy when it comes to managing areas. There is also Afghan Taliban pressure on TTP to create their own areas in Pakistan and limit or cease its operations in Afghanistan. What my thinking is that TTP are trying to create their own buffer area to protect their strongholds in tribal areas. They want to fight this war outside tribal areas. This is just my opinion tho based on what I’m seeing. Anyways, a very very dangerous situation is forming. TTP + PTM + all other anti Pakistan separatists + average political party cult followers are forming a grand nexus even if they themselves don’t know they are doing so. This coupled with the political and economic instability in Pakistan and all the anti army hate, things will get very very messy.

Only in KP with incompetent police and insider attacks are succesful. The moment they cross in to punjab, same TTP become quite useless.

The snake charmer will not kill the snake that provides his livelihood….
Only in KP with incompetent police and insider attacks are succesful. The moment they cross in to punjab, same TTP become quite useless.
Army and ISI are so busy supporting pdm and Maryam with their porx videos and harassing critics they don’t have any time to do the job they are paid to do… hence the rise of the TTP..
Also fazlu in coalition contributing factor..

So what’s the Army waiting for to strike back ?
Are they scared of the ttp ??
I dont think the army is scared.
however I think there is no correct political or ideological aim that the army can rally around.

Isnt the TTP aiming to set up an Islamic State? if thats the case, isnt that the same as what the constitution or the Army want to uphold?

In hind sight, should have kept the US and the Indians stuck in Afg for longer - would have continued the $$ inflows while draining both US and India in there

Even in cities like Karachi, these can help a lot.
JD500A8.jpg
Rapid response, focused and precise firepower is enough to dislodge most would be attackers. It should be enough to allow defenders to have enough time to organize a counter-attack and coordinate with a QRF to surround and neutralize the attackers. Electronic surveillance during and after attack analysis can be used to hopefully track back the origin of the attackers.

Better intelligence will allow the services to only go after the culprits and avoid antagonizing innocent civilians, feeding the cycle of chaos. Going after the sub-group that claimed responsibility for the attack on the masjid is the kind of calibrated strike that will send a message. In the mean time, making sure the elections happen in April is vital to show Pakistani democracy can’t be shaken by these attacks.

Major locations need tethered drones for round the clock surveillance. Armed drones should be on standby in each major installation/city, but all this requires funding, and funding requires a stable economy, which requires a stable government, which requires elections.

It shows how disastrous the “peace negotiations” were. Someone on ground told me that TTP has moved into areas that were considered settled and TTP free even before Zarb e Azb in KP. I was also told many high ranking TTP have already moved into Waziristan and other tribal areas and, in some parts of Waziristan are making public appearances. TTP new strategy is also uniting multiple factions and they’re adopting Afghan Taliban’s former strategy when it comes to managing areas. There is also Afghan Taliban pressure on TTP to create their own areas in Pakistan and limit or cease its operations in Afghanistan. What my thinking is that TTP are trying to create their own buffer area to protect their strongholds in tribal areas. They want to fight this war outside tribal areas. This is just my opinion tho based on what I’m seeing. Anyways, a very very dangerous situation is forming. TTP + PTM + all other anti Pakistan separatists + average political party cult followers are forming a grand nexus even if they themselves don’t know they are doing so. This coupled with the political and economic instability in Pakistan and all the anti army hate, things will get very very messy.
I said this all and everyone shrugged it off thinking the army is superhuman and there's absolutely no threat from Afghanistan

I've been saying they are building sleeper cells, strategic depth and their plan is to do a copy and paste of what they did against the Americans.

These refugees and poor border surveillance is a massive problem.

Some cowards here still want to engage in peace talks and negotiations after 2 mass attacks, with over 100 lives lost. It's as if they have no feeling of shame or honour. Lose so many men and they don't want to retaliate.

The only solution is what General Tariq Khan laid out.

Last edited:
Army is behind the attacks, they made some sort of deal with TTP to allow them to re-established in various parts of Pakistan, for years while we were cheering that we defeated the TTP monsters they were regrouping and ISI is gearing up for Azam Swati P0rn video, we have traded one scum for another (Akalmand ke liye ishara kafi). Pakistan Army/ISI is a rouge institution and must be stopped by hook or crook, or else they will destroy the country.

I have mentioned this before, Pakistan Army's example is similar to that maniac who throw acid on girls face after a rejection, because in their twisted minds they think if the girl is not for them than we won't let her for anyone else, Pakistan Army will will burn the country to the ground just to ensure their own power and monopoly over many things, they want Pakistani's to live in fear of India/America/TTP just so they can loot the country in the name of defense, I am telling you guys this and you can mark my words for as long Pakistan Army/ISI as institution is dismantle and rebuild, top Generals are hanged for treason nothing will change in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom