What's new

Truth of the 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but India didn't have the time to finish the war on east side and focus on west side . The Russians told the GoI that they didn't want to use their veto and so they told us to establish a bangla govt and leave the place.

Atleast india should have bargained P O K in exchange of POW.

We did not get anything from the victory. Even thankless job from bangladeshi members in the forum

Someday..We shall stop re fighting the last war.

We shall then be able to move on with the rest of our lives.

Is it just me, or does every new Indian member seems to make a self-praising thread regarding the 71 war ? :hitwall:

Atleast india should have bargained P O K in exchange of POW.

We did not get anything from the victory. Even thankless job from bangladeshi members in the forum

You already took 100km2 of our territory as "Strategic Gains".........
And you tore East Pakistan from us....................
Do you think we would honestly trade AZAD KASHMIR and give away anymore territory ?????
Get a life............................................

Is it just me, or does every new Indian member seems to make a self-praising thread regarding the 71 war ? :hitwall:

This is an affliction that ails Indians & Pakistanis alike.

While Indians thump their chests on 71, the Pakistanis like to cite 65 as a ' victory'.

This I feel is more to re assure one's self than anything else.

Also, this is a subject that needs no previous knowledge or background to comment upon so everyone is an expert on this subject & shoots from the hip without realising if the topic is relevant or previously discussed.

You already took 100km2 of our territory as "Strategic Gains".........
And you tore East Pakistan from us....................
Do you think we would honestly trade AZAD KASHMIR and give away anymore territory ?????
Get a life............................................

only 100km2??

This is an affliction that ails Indians & Pakistanis alike.

While Indians thump their chests on 71, the Pakistanis like to cite 65 as a ' victory'.

This I feel is more to re assure one's self than anything else.

Also, this is a subject that needs no previous knowledge or background to comment upon so everyone is an expert on this subject & shoots from the hip without realising if the topic is relevant or previously discussed.

Yeah I totally agree with you, everyone wants to discuss who will win in the next Indo-Pak war but no one wants to know what we can accomplish if we can put our hostilities aside......................To the world we have become like two cockerels in a fight, arm them, throw them in the field and watch them maim each other with the nails you provided.

Yeah I totally agree with you, everyone wants to discuss who will win in the next Indo-Pak war but no one wants to know what we can accomplish if we can put our hostilities aside......................To the world we have become like two cockerels in a fight, arm them, throw them in the field and watch them maim each other with the nails you provided.
What your saying is partially true

only 100km2??

1400km2 was taken by India, Pakistan took about 800km2...............most were rural areas near the border and were returned when the Simla agreement was signed, however India, since it was in a position pf dominance, chose to retain 100km2 of the captured territory.

Seems alot when you lose even a small part of yourself..................

Few selfish idiots spoiled entire plan and great chance.

ya bro R&AW handed over all the evidence to our late Rajiv Gandhi,but he kept tat as a secret file.and now many are considering US as an ally,who was against us in many occasions.

ya bro R&AW handed over all the evidence to our late Rajiv Gandhi,but he kept tat as a secret file.and now many are considering US as an ally,who was against us in many occasions.
USA only uses countries they did it to Pakistan (they still don't see it) They will try it with us if we forget what they did in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom