What's new

Truth of the 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.

52f11715636ad563ed7e3e64333c0404.jpg

mate i did not ignore the Pakistani side of war on purpose im still searching for the information as soon as i get il post so chill

What is the purpose of this thread?

Last edited:
mate i did not ignore the Pakistani side of war on purpose im still searching for the information as soon as i get il post so chill

What are you trying to prove posting this on Bangladesh forum,
You keep up your nonsense, then consider your self wasted.

Haven't we discuss about 71 thousand time already than why are you posting this again? 71 generation either dead or will be dying soon so why should present generation would be interested with something that happened generation ago. Most of us do not wish to stuck back in past as we are looming with new problem of today. Let cut this crap. Will you?
because
Some times some people are required to continuously reminded of whom they call kaafirs were responsible for what they call as a free state today.....

Haven't we discuss about 71 thousand time already than why are you posting this again? 71 generation either dead or will be dying soon so why should present generation would be interested with something that happened generation ago. Most of us do not wish to stuck back in past as we are looming with new problem of today. Let cut this crap. Will you?
My friend the people who died in service of a nation should and will be remembered if no it a insult of the sacrifices they made for the country now thats the reason i am posting this.
In reference to the soldiers on both sides of the border

Indiarox said:
Little facts of a war India won that involved septation of east and west pakistn
My friend the people who died in service of a nation should and will be remembered if no it a insult of the sacrifices they made for the country now thats the reason i am posting this.
In reference to the soldiers on both sides of the border

O.K than you should post this on India defence section instead of drag bangladesh into it. We are more concern about eleminating slums than what happen in 71.

Last edited:
This fact still intact. You have not become mumin as you worship hanuman.

As if we are interested in becoming your mumin.... :rofl::rofl: Nopes sorry not interested.... Better of being what I am and the image i carry in front of the world.... :wave:

@Indiarox

I guess you have just read the wiki's frnd....need to read more on 1971...You have not mentioned even the name of Architect who made all this possible.....16 days of war was culmination of the script India was working on for quite some time.

My take is that Pak's leadership was not able to comprehend the Indian game plan and walked straight into India trap.
I will compare the Indo-Pak situation to current Sino-Indian border dispute. We hear all the time that China cross-over the LAC but GOI always downplay the news. And its because we know that currently we can’t match the China's military power. And while GOI is downplaying the border incident, its trying to upgrade its war machine in AP.
By attacking the India on western border, they gave India reason to cross over the border in Eastern theatre -OPENLY. India might have been involved in crossing the IB in east before start of war in Dec. but they cannot hold the area as both countries were not at war.

@Indiarox

I guess you have just read the wiki's frnd....need to read more on 1971...You have not mentioned even the name of Architect who made all this possible.....16 days of war was culmination of the script India was working on for quite some time.

My take is that Pak's leadership was not able to comprehend the Indian game plan and walked straight into India trap.
I will compare the Indo-Pak situation to current Sino-Indian border dispute. We hear all the time that China cross-over the LAC but GOI always downplay the news. And its because we know that currently we can’t match the China's military power. And while GOI is downplaying the border incident, its trying to upgrade its war machine in AP.
By attacking the India on western border, they gave India reason to cross over the border in Eastern theatre -OPENLY. India might have been involved in crossing the IB in east before start of war in Dec. but they cannot hold the area as both countries were not at war.

I am afraid its a little more complicated than this !

@Indiarox

Not exactly mate it more complicated than 1 man.
Il post about him soon
The Pakistanis idea of following the yomkipur idea was flawed in 1 main way which was the Israel military kept its plans secret but the Indians knew it (Aircraft based attack) was coming an the aircraft were moved out or placed bunkers. for safe keeping

PAF didn't cover the army's advance till it was too late

East Pakistan was not well defended only 1 saber squadron:coffee:

India should have settled all its dispute including full control of P O K after winning the war in 1971.

Lost chance.

The Chinese feared that there would be a soviet intervention if they attacked.
The Indian generals attacked in such a time when most of the passes were closed by snow.
The Pakistani generals depended on the U.N to intervene and the GoP's strategy was to capture as much land in western India as possible and bring war to a stale mate and the captured land would be exchanged.
On the other hand the Indian strategy was to capture land as soon possible and to capture enough land to set up a Bangla govt. Here is where Manekshaw sir comes in the noticed how lot of the defense were easily by-passable and so he did an only took on the bases that opposed him
Here is a another flaw by the Pakistanis they did not counter attack in substantial numbers to dent the in Indian advance
Not having the local populace was not helping the Pakistani defense of the country.

India should have settled all its dispute including full control of P O K after winning the war in 1971.

Lost chance.
Yes but India didn't have the time to finish the war on east side and focus on west side . The Russians told the GoI that they didn't want to use their veto and so they told us to establish a bangla govt and leave the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom