What's new

Truth About Indian-Occupied Kashmir: What do the Kashmiris Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Joke is like ...............if Manmohan Singh will sale India to US without Indian Pulic's knowing......would u accept that. Same was happened with Kashmiri Peoples.........What Raja Did.

yo buddy.. you are talking about India .. we dont sell our country for F16 or foreign aid, our state policy has been independent since the day we got our independence..

there is a reason for this intrinsic independence in the spirit of India which is embedded in every Indian. The reason is we fought the British for this freedom in every form, congress, azad hind sena, revolutionaries to ordinary citizens walking the satyagraha... Our country was not formed by some opportunistic party faithful to the queen of England, Thats why we know the value of this sovereignty. My ancestors spilled blood for this sovereignty and thats why we don't sell our freedoms for US dollar or chinese Jets

kashmir is a part of India and will remain so, bunch of mislead crowd by conniving so called leaders on ISI payroll cannot change that. and this asymmetric warfare stuff that you have been doing in kashmir wont survive for long. It is bound to implode inwards onto you

This Joke is like ...............if Manmohan Singh will sale India to US without Indian Pulic's knowing......would u accept that. Same was happened with Kashmiri Peoples.........What Raja Did.

Ohh..did Jinnah take a consensus of every Muslim in British India before creation of Pakistan ??

It is clearly evident from the letter written by Maharaja Hari Singh to Lord Mountbatten that,he had no other way but to accede India because Pakistan had attacked his state.In order to save his own people he had to do that.
Now if you can call that a joke then,going by the same logic you can call the creation of Pakistan a joke as well.

By the way why are you using Pakistani flags? Any particular reason?
Perhaps the fact that I'm Pakistani might just be a clue.

I know it may shock you, but a Pakistani that doesn't scream 'Kashmir Banega Pakistan' can still be a Pakistani you know.

Now you wouldn't find anyone supporting it, including Kiyani. Musharaf is not only history, but he is a declared absconder. I surely want to see the Traitor charge for treason. I am right to ask you, why are you using Pakistani flags, any particular reasons?
Kayani will come to his senses, as will the others. We were close last time, and that will happen again God willing.

So you want Musharraf charged for treason for working hard to find a realistic and plausible solution to the dispute? The guy deserves the highest honour of the land in my books for coming so close - closer than anyone before.

One thing is for sure, where he left things is where things will be picked up from. Be under no illusion, that's the best the Indian's, Kashmiri's and Pakistani's will get in terms of a final solution.

Kayani will come to his senses, as will the others. We were close last time, and that will happen again God willing.

So you want Musharraf charged for treason for working hard to find a realistic and plausible solution to the dispute? The guy deserves the highest honour of the land in my books for coming so close - closer than anyone before.

One thing is for sure, where he left things is where things will be picked up from. Be under no illusion, that's the best the Indian's, Kashmiri's and Pakistani's will get in terms of a final solution.

Musharraf,in spite of his role in the Kargil skirmish,perhaps came the closest to solve the Kashmir issue,later when he became the President.
Its a pity that he had to leave early.
The bad thing about a military dictator is sometimes the good thing as well.They can go back one step,in order to go ahead one step,take decisions that can help the country in long term.Its kind of difficult to explain things to general public as they normally think about things on short term basis.

Indians here would close their eyes and ears and pretend this is a nightmare. Or behave like it is not reality.

But them keep dreaming wouldn't change the facts. My analysis is once the problems of Afghanistan are sorted India turn is next. It has to be done, we do not have any other options, Indians are playing very dangerous water games with Pakistan. Time is fast approaching for the liberation of Kashmir. It has to be done, no other choice.
:rofl: :rofl: I've seen nuts, but you, my dear sir, take the cake! Wow! What rabid rabble rousing! India's turn next? LOL!! :rofl: Can you elucidate? You mean you'll be having breakfast in Srinagar after demolishing the Indian Army during the night? What kind of juvenile talk is this?

Grow up man (Or teenager) and learn to be rational in thought and action.

Indians here would close their eyes and ears and pretend this is a nightmare. Or behave like it is not reality.

But them keep dreaming wouldn't change the facts. My analysis is once the problems of Afghanistan are sorted India turn is next. It has to be done, we do not have any other options, Indians are playing very dangerous water games with Pakistan. Time is fast approaching for the liberation of Kashmir. It has to be done, no other choice.

You still think that its Afghanistan's turn that is going on right now?? LOL.. You are an year or 2 behind times it seems. Probably not being in Pakistan is a factor but the incidents of Abbotabad and Karachi should have given you a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom