What's new

Truth About Indian-Occupied Kashmir: What do the Kashmiris Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians here would close their eyes and ears and pretend this is a nightmare. Or behave like it is not reality.

But them keep dreaming wouldn't change the facts. My analysis is once the problems of Afghanistan are sorted India turn is next. It has to be done, we do not have any other options, Indians are playing very dangerous water games with Pakistan. Time is fast approaching for the liberation of Kashmir. It has to be done, no other choice.

Indians here would close their eyes and ears and pretend this is a nightmare. Or behave like it is not reality.

But them keep dreaming wouldn't change the facts. My analysis is once the problems of Afghanistan are sorted India turn is next. It has to be done, we do not have any other options, Indians are playing very dangerous water games with Pakistan. Time is fast approaching for the liberation of Kashmir. It has to be done, no other choice.

What will you do??Or shall I say,What can you do?

Mob does not have brains.
The same mob will chant something else at some another times. Nobody give squat about what mad mob thinks, in India.
Hope this old video will give you some solace; this happening quarter of the year in Pakistan.

^^BOO HOOO<----:cry:

:wave:

What will you do??Or shall I say,What can you do?

Wait, the time is approaching, like I wrote before, if Two Super powers could be defeated, what is India in comparison? Think about it instead of asking senseless questions. Kashmir problem is only put on the back burner due to Afghan's problems. It is not forgotten or dead, it had been kept alive by brave Kashmiris.

At the end of the day, a population who hates you and do not want to be with you at any costs, will set itself free sooner or later, you should not forget this fact, ever.
And please do not give that standard foolish answer "Kashmir is integral part of India". Everyone including you know the reality of the letter of the Raja of Kashmir. You dare not produce that letter to the world.

Wait, the time is approaching, like I wrote before, if Two Super powers could be defeated, what is India in comparison? Think about it instead of asking senseless questions. Kashmir problem is only put on the back burner due to Afghan's problems. It is not forgotten or dead, it had been kept alive by brave Kashmiris.

At the end of the day, a population who hates you and do not want to be with you at any costs, will set itself free sooner or later, you should not forget this fact, ever.
And please do not give that standard foolish answer "Kashmir is integral part of India". Everyone including you know the reality of the letter of the Raja of Kashmir. You dare not produce that letter to the world.

Good luck with that...though this defeating super-power's is nothing but wet-dreams but let me give it to you for the sake of debate....You defeated USSR and America(as per you) in approximately a decade....As far as kashmir goes it is a 6 decade old problem...surely india is way stronger opposition than so called super-powers....Save it Bravo!!!!!

so you'll liberate kashmir,defeating our
Armed forces,right?

Good luck with that...though this defeating super-power's is nothing but wet-dreams but let me give it to you for the sake of debate....You defeated USSR and America(as per you) in approximately a decade....As far as kashmir goes it is a 6 decade old problem...surely india is way stronger opposition than so called super-powers....Save it Bravo!!!!!

They tried UN, wars, terror, nuclear blackmail and Kargil.

Nothing worked and now they have no new ideas.

Musharraf was one who understood this after trying all else and settled for a mutually agreeable solution. Too bad he didn't last for it to be implemented.

Wait, the time is approaching, like I wrote before, if Two Super powers could be defeated, what is India in comparison?
Here U must be Nostradamus.....
Two Super powers defeated??? Alright why do U guys always have the habit of Defeating super powers when U have greater enemy? yet U failed in ur objective?
Think about it instead of asking senseless questions. Kashmir problem is only put on the back burner due to Afghan's problems. It is not forgotten or dead, it had been kept alive by brave Kashmiris.
Well alright then can U give some time frame when will this burner be lit again?
At the end of the day the population is happy without U guys... 60 years it could not happen yet ur hope is amazing...
No amount of proof is sufficient for U besides we dont need to give any.

Lets look at the things from a different point of view.

Pakistan devices this idea of implementing the 'State sponsored terrorism' as a tool to win over Kashmir,'to bleed India by a thousand cuts'.none of these are my words actually.Those who have done a little reading will know about it.
An army is created based on religious fanaticism,they are armed and well supplied.An entire generation is taught to hate India,training camps are operated where disgruntled youth are brainwashed and trained to fight against India in Kashmir or in Afghanistan.

then all of a sudden,the priorities change,due to some super-imposing changes in the form of ,say 9/11.And the state of Pakistan totally backtracks under the fera of being 'bombed back to the stone age'.So,all these religious fanatic militants,being trained to fight in India or in Afghanistan,now become the 'enemy of the state' overnight,and in turn Pakistan becomes their enemy.
This is a radical twist,as now,Pakistan is found to be fighting its own creation,and mopping up the created by the popular 'gun culture' once proudly propagated by the state.It is like having a dosage of own medicine.
Now,tell me,what does Pakistan and the Pakistanis learn from this??Pakistan has already fought 3 wars, decades long proxy war,and has gained nothing out of it,apart from a severe strain on its own economy.
This gun culture has almost led Pakistan to the condition of a civil war nowadays,and still there are many Pakistanis who dont learn the lesson.Still,we can hear war mongering.

The whole of Kashmir should have went to Pakistan if partition was done on the basis of religion. But that did not happen and past is past.

To the Indians, i want to ask. Is there any government policies being practiced that makes Kashmiris dislike Indians so much? Besides the presence of a large army in their state, what is the basis for the hatred?

And if i could speak to this crowd, i would ask. Why not just migrate to Pakistan?

The whole of Kashmir should have went to Pakistan if partition was done on the basis of religion. But that did not happen and past is past.

To the Indians, i want to ask. Is there any government policies being practiced that makes Kashmiris dislike Indians so much? Besides the presence of a large army in their state, what is the basis for the hatred?

And if i could speak to this crowd, i would ask. Why not just migrate to Pakistan?

What is the basic need of a simple person to be happy and satisfied??Food,shelter,clothing,means of livelihood,talking about very basic things here.

Now Kashmir has been the focus of conflict between India and Pakistan since their creation,4 wars have been fought over this region,not to mention decades of insurgency.Now the main form of economy in Kashmir is horticulture and tourism.No wonder that the economy in the state took a pretty bad hit owing to these nagging problems.Until recently, at least a third of total strength of the Indian army was posted in Kashmir.This added to the problems further.
Now the unemployed youth at Kashmir were angry.So,if someone comes up,and points finger at the authority,then the disgruntled people find a way out to vent their anger and frustration.So,their sentiments were used by outside forces,to suit their own agenda.This finger pointing came in the form of Pakistan employing 'terrorism as a state policy'.Some former President and Prime minister of Pakistan have even admitted to this actually,the most prominent being Gen.Pervez Musharraf.
The angry and dissatisfied youth were brainwashed that India is their enemy,they were taught to use weapons,they were provided with arms,and instructed to carry out terrorist attacks inside Kashmir,inside India against innocent civilian population,a policy 'to bleed India by thousand cuts'.

The issue of insurgency has gone down in present times substantially,mostly due to the border fencing and surveillance done by Indian army but more importantly because nowadays Pakistan is busy fighting a war with their own creation.

What is the basic need of a simple person to be happy and satisfied??Food,shelter,clothing,means of livelihood,talking about very basic things here.

Now Kashmir has been the focus of conflict between India and Pakistan since their creation,4 wars have been fought over this region,not to mention decades of insurgency.Now the main form of economy in Kashmir is horticulture and tourism.No wonder that the economy in the state took a pretty bad hit owing to these nagging problems.Until recently, at least a third of total strength of the Indian army was posted in Kashmir.This added to the problems further.
Now the unemployed youth at Kashmir were angry.So,if someone comes up,and points finger at the authority,then the disgruntled people find a way out to vent their anger and frustration.So,their sentiments were used by outside forces,to suit their own agenda.This finger pointing came in the form of Pakistan employing 'terrorism as a state policy'.Some former President and Prime minister of Pakistan have even admitted to this actually,the most prominent being Gen.Pervez Musharraf.
The angry and dissatisfied youth were brainwashed that India is their enemy,they were taught to use weapons,they were provided with arms,and instructed to carry out terrorist attacks inside Kashmir,inside India against innocent civilian population,a policy 'to bleed India by thousand cuts'.

The issue of insurgency has gone down in present times substantially,mostly due to the border fencing and surveillance done by Indian army but more importantly because nowadays Pakistan is busy fighting a war with their own creation.

I know very well the history of Kashmir, my friend :)

So to you, it is basically an economical problem? Correct me if i am wrong, if the economy improves and terrorism stops, the Kashmiri's will stop demanding Azadi?

Anyway personally, I hope the LOC is made into the international border and India and Pakistan move on from this issue. It has been too long, there are more important issues in both countries such as economic, poverty and the citizens well being :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom