What's new

27th OCT | Indian occupied Kashmir observes 'Black Day'.

I already posted accession paper images, even the ruler was in Pakistan & even the current ruler of indian occupied J&M is in Pakistan, if you have any counter papers against that you are free to post them. You DAWN link is not working plus your quote from it proves my point that india occupied the state.

The dawn link is working fine.

Here is alternate site of same news.
http://www.memon-world.net/glimpses7.htm

Yes those maps are drawn by me or ZH...as per you the supporter of that bharat verma joker.;)

Pakistan was part of some empires who merge Pakistan with bharat i.e Mughal Empire, British Empire, etc. As i said you are totally brainwashed by indian army propaganda & clowns like bharat verma{who many people doubt of being a man}.:D

Quaid e Azam M Ali Jinnah (R.A) fought for all Muslims of Subcontinent & i respect him for it. NOW DON'T DERAIL THE THREAD FURTHER BY YOUR TROLLING CAPABILITIES.

You could not answer simple questions, and here you are discoursing Kashmir. Let me say, the whole of Kashmir including GB and P0K belongs to India.

Now do Kashmiris a favour... get out the hell out of Kashmir!

You could not answer simple questions, and here you are discoursing Kashmir. Let me say, the whole of Kashmir including GB and P0K belongs to India.

lol, what a troll. I even answered all your offtopic troll question Mr dumb. Kindly read it. lol check out the web/news which is filled up with massive protests by Kashmiris in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & across the world. There is no such thing as Azad Kashmir. Talking about G-B...they don't wanna become part of a country who is terrorizing people in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & r@*& ...3 has become national sports played 100 times a day.

Let me say, the whole of Kashmir including GB and P0K belongs to India.

Let me say something too "Aajaao Leyloo...!"

Pakistani brave boys are waiting eagerly to send your terrorists to hell when they attack.:D

Nice Arrogance to your oppressed, Nice way to loose so easily the auspicious Moral High Ground:D

Congratulation to Kashmiris & Pakistanis for their first Victory.......God willing more will follows soon.

They are all paid protests...here we can have 100 protests like that.

People of Kashmir participate in our parliamentary democracy, they vote and their choosen leaders have seats in the parliament of India. Unfortunate people of pak-occupied Kashmir don't even have voting rights. Speaks a lot about which part of Kashmir is really azaad.

Btw what about the parts of Azad Kashmir that you have surrendered to china?

lol @55% you gave you those figures? Your army propagandists?
Indian Occupied Kashmir
Region Population Muslims Hindus Sikhs Buddhists
Kashmir (53.9%) 5,476,970 97.16% 1.84% 0.88% 0.11%
Jammu (43.7%) 4,430,191 30.69% 65.23% 3.57% 0.51%
Ladakh (2.3%) 236,539 47.40% 6.22%45.87%
Jammu and Kashmir 10,143,700 66.97% 29.63% 2.03% 1.36%

As one can see Muslims form a clear majority in Kashmir & Ladakh & heavy presence in Jammu.
well In Ladakh majorty muslims are shias and they openly support India along with Buddhists. We have problem only in Kashmir valley and we are trying them to bring into main stream. It may take some time but with more developments and Job opportunities for them we are quite sure that things will change in long run

Some 3000 people gather in pak kashmir in this black day....happy black day....

Didn't proves anything. Show me where Bhutto had been given authority to decide the fate of the territory? Even in your link it says that Junagadh, Manvadar, Kutyana, Bantva was occupied on 9th, 7th & 8th November 1947.

I gave you enough proofs that Shahnawaz Bhutto gave Junagadh to India, now you even don't want to believe your Dawn news.

Nawab Mahabat Khan invaded Babariawar and Mangrol after these two princely states acceded to India and later Mahabat Khan fled to Karachi leaving Shahnawaz Bhutto as defacto ruler of Junagadh.

Last edited:
well In Ladakh majorty muslims are shias and they openly support India along with Buddhists. We have problem only in Kashmir valley and we are trying them to bring into main stream. It may take some time but with more developments and Job opportunities for them we are quite sure that things will change in long run

Firstly there is no difference between Shias & Sunnis...it is like saying Brahmins & Dallits are different. Secondly Ladakh population(200K) is peanut when compared with Kashmir Valley population(5.5M).

You are trying the same for 67 years but you have totally FAILED, Kashmiris have several times made it clear that they reject Development over Freedom.

I gave you enough proofs that Shahnawaz Bhutto gave Junagadh to India, now you even don't want to believe your Dawn news.

Nawab Mahabat Khan invaded Babariawar and Mangrol after these two princely states acceded to India and later Mahabat Khan fled to Karachi leaving Shahnawaz Bhutto as defacto ruler of Junagadh.

Don't twist just answere what i ask you...where is the proof that the King of Junagadh handed authority to Bhutto to decide the fate of his state? Even his great Grand son is a "Nawab of Junagadh in Exile" 12th 1990 Till Date Nawab Muhammad Jahangir Khanji [12]

He is currently living in Junagadh House, Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom