What's new

Truth about Gandhi dynasty

Wtf is wrong in your head?Raul vinci marrying mukesh ambani's daughter?:lol: thats one good hypothesis.
Sonia gandhi didnt marry anyone who is ultra rich i guess? What legit ways are you talking about?
You sir are a special kind of worshipper of sonia gandhi.

The link is a blog can't ignore these things in your life: Truths n facts.... TO MY FELLOW INDIANS....
Happy?I thought i shouldnt link a blog,mods might not like it.

I can assure you...Rahul says mu...said ambini will fill in the blanks. Hell he'll spend more money than he did on that dumb house of his. But guess what- it won't happen coz all taht he has is 'money'.That's called power.

@Shankranthi Your start in PDF is with trolling.
There are no religion for intellectual people these are made for fools. Feroz & Indira love each other & decided to marry then where its come religion. For your kind information Feroz Gandhi openly condemns Nehru policy for corruption & you say he was cheat like Robert Wadra. Feroz Gandhi was freedom fighter. Whats the problem with you if Sonia & Menaka is not graduate, they goes to london for vacation & bunk their class like you who does not have a knowledge & vomits personal attacks without logic.

This thread is fell more low than BD section.

Last edited by a moderator:
at - Manindra ......rest assured this is NOT my start in PDF :lol: Others would know who I am.

1. "There are no religion for intellectual people these are made for fools. "

:lol: .........I dont even know how to respond to this bit of 'gyaan'

2. "Feroz & Indira love each other & decided to marry then where its come religion. "

Clearly Feroz loved Indira more than 'Allah', which is why he converted to Hinduism. He even renounced his 'Fathers' name and took Gandhi's name. That is how much he loved and respected his father :wink:

3. For your kind information Feroz Gandhi openly condemns Nehru policy for corruption & you say he was cheat like Robert Wadra.

LOL.....Feroz started openly 'condemning' Nehru ONLY after he split from Indira Gandhi and Nehru kicked him out of his house. Before that he was even happy to become a 'Gandhi' :lol:

4. "Feroz Gandhi was freedom fighter. "

Most certainly he was. He was also a drunkard and a Womanizer of some repute. In fact when Nehru was in jail, there were posters of his affair with kamala Nehru that was stuck on the walls of Allahabad by other CONgress members. Nehru was furious, but considering Kamala Nehru's nature, this probably is a lie. But it speaks volumes about the character of Feroz Khan. I hope you are aware that Feroz was Kamala Nehru's 'friend' and that is where he met Indira.

5. " Whats the problem with you if Sonia & Menaka is not graduate, they goes to london for vacation & bunk their class like you who does not have a knowledge & vomits personal attacks without logic."

eerrr what ? .......:lol:

So that is your thesis for an Anti-Congress vote ?

You Indians are a funny lot......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Electing a Prime Minister should be about ABILITY TO GOVERN, Genius - Not about Religion.

What a bunch of knuckleheads....:D

I don't think us Pakistanis should be saying that since we also elect people only because of their family name and history, while in reality they are a bunch of A-holes and are capable of nothing.

Lemme ask you something- whatever the failures of the congress, we can all agree that 1971 was a key achievement. Then why I should I care who IG slept with (even if this drivel was true that is). I don't believe in getting into people's personal lives. And lemme also tell you that majority of the drivel seems to be attributed to Swamy, the most accomplished bull$hitter in the subcontinent. When MRCA was signed the next day he alleged that Sonia gandhi got 2 billion. He pulls this stuff out of his @$$ every single day. He is so obnoxious in TN that the Lawyers unions there have sworn they'll beat the $hit out of him if he ever steps into the court again. You gotta get more credible sources here man.
's

Well this explains why our economy is falling right now

So that is your thesis for an Anti-Congress vote ?

You Indians are a funny lot......:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Electing a Prime Minister should be about ABILITY TO GOVERN, Genius - Not about Religion.

What a bunch of knuckleheads....:D

Lol...look whozz sayin about religion

Now to correct a few other misunderstandings.

Priyanka Gandhi is most probably NOT a Hindu.

Her Husband Robert Vadra is certainly a christian. In fact there was bit of a controversy when she was getting married. Robert Vadra had approached the Sacred Heart Cathedral for solemnize his wedding with Priyanka, but the Delhi archdiocese has refused to bless Priyanka's marriage till she became catholic.

Rajiv Gandhi was barely a practicing Hindu and since he died when the kids were small and they did not have anybody else in the father family, both the children i.e. Rahul and Priyanka were raised as Catholics but there is no data available if they were ever baptized abroad.

However only one thing is certain. All Priyanka, Rahul and Varun has NEVER completed their GRADUATION.

All the children of the Gandhi family including Menaka and Sonia are NOT GRADUATES
:lol:

Higher education stopped in the Nehru family after Jawharlal.

Try searching Maimuna Begum...

The whole lie of Neharu and Feroz Gandhi would come out....

Back
Top Bottom