What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Trump will be the US Yeltsin.
He will be the one to bring down US regime. :enjoy:

Hahaha!!
Honestly, I still think Yeltsin was either a self-serving politician or an outright CIA stooge. I still remember early 90s how CNN constantly constantly played videos of Yeltsin waving the Russian flag on some Moscow street after the Communist coup and the crowd--which was very small--was made to look much bigger. Same video trick was done when the small crowd brought down Saddam's statue in Iraq...
Whether you like Trump or not--the American MSM is often indeed 'fake news'!

meh all this shit is contained to DC, I am 10 miles outside the city and nothing is happening.

ErE6QBJW8AkzEwj.jpg
ErE6QBJW8AkzEwj.jpg

Texting my American friends on both sides. I wish could copy and paste their comments. A Republican lady friend is saying that this is NOT over for Trump and until ALL States' Representative certify Biden can't be the President and that there is no such thing as 'President Elect'.
Hmmm.

Texting my American friends on both sides. I wish could copy and paste their comments. A Republican lady friend is saying that this is NOT over for Trump and until ALL States' Representative certify Biden can't be the President and that there is no such thing as 'President Elect'.
Hmmm.
It is bs both sides are in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom