What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

This--the best pre and post elections analysis! Kudos!

Yes, the Left turned even me--who had consistently supported Democrats since Bill Clinton in 1992, turned me away because of the tacit support for the rioters--so I voted for Trump in 2020. But never been and never will be a fan of him except an admiration for his energy and optimism against the odds stacked against him. And oh, his attempt to slow the outsourcing of tech jobs was a great idea.

John Pilger--a notable LEFTIST philosopher/political pundit (British) recently said 'The Democrats have been more rapacious' in foreign wars since 1945.
Keep in mind that it was several Democrats who called for confronting Republicans anywhere such as markets, restaurants, and even homes. The results were Sarah Sanders got ran out of a public dinner and the latest where Hawley's home was protested, just to name a few incidents. So now the Right basically said: "We will do you better." and they took over the Capitol. You burned police stations? I will take over Pelosi's office. There is nothing higher for the Left to go. I wish I was there to see the terrified faces of both sides.

Keep in mind that it was several Democrats who called for confronting Republicans anywhere such as markets, restaurants, and even homes. The results were Sarah Sanders got ran out of a public dinner and the latest where Hawley's home was protested, just to name a few incidents. So now the Right basically said: "We will do you better." and they took over the Capitol. You burned police stations? I will take over Pelosi's office. There is nothing higher for the Left to go. I wish I was there to see the terrified faces of both sides.
Democrats are pieces of shits i will be moving to Alabama if they do anything to gun laws here in Virginia.

I condemn American security forces' heavy handed tactics against these peaceful protesters, who are only calling for democratic reforms and constitutional rights. I trust America will listen to the demands of these protesters and not engage in any overzealous reprisals against them. The world is watching.

Back
Top Bottom