What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

The election was rigged or else people wouldn't protest ...
I have always voted in person. Look at this from a Process Engineering (PE) perspective.

We want the process to be as streamlined and with few or even zero escape points as possible. When you vote in person, YOU are in full control of the ballot. YOU are one escape point. At the polling station, whoever and/or how your ballot is handled is another escape point. So overall, there are only two major escape points.

Signature verification is a process under the overall process. Signature verification at the polling station is one escape point. If you remove this process, the odds of fraud increases. A valid ID, such as the common driver's license or a passport, is another escape point. If you remove this process, the odds of fraud increases. Mail-in balloting is another potential escape point. So when we examine all the lesser processes inside the two major escape points, it is easy to see why Trump's supporters are angry because they believed that the entire voting process have been rendered fraudulent.

So yes, the election was rigged but it was LEGALLY rigged because the creation of those escape points were done legally.

It is bs both sides are in the wrong.

BS on both sides? Looks like strong arguments for either side. Here are I am posting them. Two Republicans and one Democrat. All of these are college educated white folks. I have never seen such divide in America. Once in my house in a party, two of them erupted against each other talking about Trump!

scr_chr.png
scr_dave.png
scr_kev.png

I have always voted in person. Look at this from a Process Engineering (PE) perspective.

We want the process to be as streamlined and with few or even zero escape points as possible. When you vote in person, YOU are in full control of the ballot. YOU are one escape point. At the polling station, whoever and/or how your ballot is handled is another escape point. So overall, there are only two major escape points.

Signature verification is a process under the overall process. Signature verification at the polling station is one escape point. If you remove this process, the odds of fraud increases. A valid ID, such as the common driver's license or a passport, is another escape point. If you remove this process, the odds of fraud increases. Mail-in balloting is another potential escape point. So when we examine all the lesser processes inside the two major escape points, it is easy to see why Trump's supporters are angry because they believed that the entire voting process have been rendered fraudulent.

So yes, the election was rigged but it was LEGALLY rigged because the creation of those escape points were done legally.

You didn't get it , USA used this " the election was rigged " to meddle in other countries affairs .... now you have same problem ...

so , from my perspective , Biden has no legitimacy as USA president , because the election was rigged and He doesn't represent USA citizen will ....

You didn't get it , USA used this " the election was rigged " to meddle in other countries affairs .... now you have same problem ...

so , from my perspective , Biden has no legitimacy as USA president , because the election was rigged and doesn't represent USA citizen will ....
Let this current event put to rest the argument "Your vote does not matter". The moment you allow the people to have any degree of participation in government, aka 'democracy', the people WILL believe their votes matter and if possible, they will fight and die for that matter. One out of seven in Hong Kong is fighting for their participation in their government. The US have about 330 million. Of that population, 150 millions are voters. So now we have over 75 million angry voters. This is not good for US politicians no mater their political affiliation.

The Turkish Parliament Speaker: We are gravely concerned about the situation the USA. We're advising the parties to calm down. All the matters need to be solved within the sphere of law and order....

The USA used to support and fan the political unrests and volatile situations in Turkey so that coups could take place. After the coups they used to say, "Our boys have done it. Don't worry"....

Biden expresses 'doubts' about Iranian election

"I have doubts, but withhold comment," Biden said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Biden said the Iranian government has suppressed crowds and limited free speech, which he said raised questions. He also called the strong showing by Ahmadinejad "unlikely," based on pre-election analysis.

"Is this the response, is this the accurate response, is this the wish of the Iranian people?" Biden said.

Despite the questions, Biden said the government would continue working with its allies to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons, which could mean direct talks with the Iranian government.

"The decision has been made to talk," he said of the allied effort. "And we're signed on to that."

"We're not going to allow Iran to go nuclear," said Biden.

Ahmadinejad won Friday's election with 62.63 percent of the vote, the Iranian government announced. The result sparked protests by supporters of his main rival, Mir Hossein Moussavi, who claim the vote was rigged.

Israel warned Sunday that the re-election of Ahmadinejad represented "an intensification of the Iranian threat," and called for redoubled international efforts to halt its nuclear program.

"After Ahmadinejad's re-election, the international community must continue to act uncompromisingly to prevent the nuclearization of Iran, and to halt its activity in support of terror organizations and undermining stability in the Middle East," Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said.

The problem is the classification of what is 'misleading'.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, right?
The classification is stated in Twitter's terms of service. If he doesn't like it, he can move to another platform. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 US presidential election, government officials and election experts confirm.

Penssylvania Governor: it's a coup attempt at the DC...

FETO boss Fethullah Gulen, who attempted an armed and bloody coup in Turkey in 2016, resides in Pennsylvania under the US protection....

Yet, some folks don't believe in ONE and ONLY ONE GOD....

The Turkish parliament after the FETO F-16 pilots dropped 1K lb bombs on it....

1609971502588.jpeg

Last edited:
The classification is stated in Twitter's terms of service. If he doesn't like it, he can move to another platform. There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 US presidential election, government officials and election experts confirm.
Yes, there were voter frauds. LEGAL frauds. I explained how in post 122.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom