What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

Disgusting. Trump has been inspired by his India trip :lol: . This drama will accomplish nothing. Biden will take over power.

IMO, Biden should go after the ring leaders of these seditious rioters, even if that means throwing Trump in jail. Lock him up!!

Lets hope history is not done being made here and Trump will be the first ex-USA president to be thrown in Jail.

Post 129 was made by me.
I corrected. Mine was 122.

Twitter is Jack Dorsey's house. So he said. Fine...

If you invite me to your house, you have the right to control what I say, AS LONG AS WHAT WE TALK ABOUT IS CONFINED TO YOUR HOUSE.

Social media is not the same. If you invite me to your house and allows me to use your property for my own business, such as propagating my opinions, then your house is less private property than before. Now your house is a SHARED platform. That is what Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, et al, are -- SHARED platforms.

Dorsey claimed in front of Congress that Twitter does not affect elections. Then why bother to fact check anyone? Unless you actually believe that my opinion 'Earth is flat' does have some effects on some people. So first, you invited me to your house and allowed me to speak publicly about 'Earth is flat', then you censor me because you fear that some people may actually believe me. That does not jive or is incongruous or intellectually inconsistent or many other words to describe the conflict.

This should become a global spectaccle and should persist for a few days.

I want Americans to see how their government, their coveted democracy has destroyed scores of countries through CIA instigated coups. I want them to see how it feels when your elected reps are thrown out, jailed or killed and handpicked traitors of America's choice run rough shod on the target country. Its time America gets to taste the medicine it administers to the world.

they are not anarchists but revolutionaries. Tear down and burn the capitol building is democratic thing to do.

They are indeed anarchists. Trump was defeated, Biden won the election. That’s been upheld by the courts time and again. And Congress was conducting the democratic process when anarchists stormed the building.

To compare this to HK is absolutely laughable.

They are indeed anarchists. Trump was defeated, Biden won the election. That’s been upheld by the courts time and again. And Congress was conducting the democratic process when anarchists stormed the building.

To compare this to HK is absolutely laughable.
why not ask what others think? I'm sure the majority see the comparison. Lets hear their voices

photo_2021-01-07_02-16-42.jpg

Trump humiliated so hard by pence...

U reap what u sow. Retribution is here.
I heard Trump supporter are drawing arms. :enjoy:

@F-22Raptor
@Hamartia Antidote
It's already over. Rioters have been pushed back, and people are now being arrested.

9t2zxo1jrr961.jpg

I said this would happen, and I was right. Just a desperate attempt from a failed cult. We'll likely see a few more riots, and maybe even see some terror attack, but nothing more than that. This isnt the beginning of a civil war.

Also, the guy you mentioned, apparently he got shot, when he tried to open fire on Capitol security forces.

In the end, nothing is gonna change.

election fraud, as a democracy these people have the liberty and right to a revolution.
There was no election fraud, and this isnt a revolution. Just a few thousand idiots rioting.

And they've failed.
the shot woman is dead
A few people have died.

I expect more arrests to follow. In fact, we may end up seeing a massive crack down on militias like the proud boys after this.

So apparently, because this happened on federal land, the FBI are getting involved. We may end up seei g a bunch of people getting charged for federal crimes.

Also, Ilhan Omar is reintroducing impeachment, and now that the house and the senate are both under Democratic control, and with many republicans now turning against Trump, there is now a real chance of Trump ending up in jail.

Back
Top Bottom