What's new

Featured Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

The regime forces attacked the protestors:
"Regime force", they're literally riot police, not fucking soldiers.

Don't try and twist this to push your own narrative.

Also, these "protesters" broke multiple laws, and used violence.

Regardless, it's pretty much over now. The rioters have been pushed back, and are starting to disperse.

It's already over. Rioters have been pushed back, and people are now being arrested.

9t2zxo1jrr961.jpg

I said this would happen, and I was right. Just a desperate attempt from a failed cult. We'll likely see a few more riots, and maybe even see some terror attack, but nothing more than that. This isnt the beginning of a civil war.

Also, the guy you mentioned, apparently he got shot, when he tried to open fire on Capitol security forces.

In the end, nothing is gonna change.
I think everyone knows that.. but just making fun ..
for a coup, rebels needed to be armed to teeth.. plus air force is needed... be it Algeria, Syria, Iraq etc

So many people in this thread are getting excited over nothing.

Here's a quick reality check, NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE.

I think everyone knows that.. but just making fun ..
for a coup, rebels needed to be armed to teeth.. plus air force is needed... be it Algeria, Syria, Iraq etc
I wish you were right, but I know for a fact that a few people here actually mean it.

"Regime force", they're literally riot police, not fucking soldiers.

Don't try and twist this to push your own narrative.

Also, these "protesters" broke multiple laws, and used violence.

Regardless, it's pretty much over now. The rioters have been pushed back, and are starting to disperse.
It was a peaceful protest done by pro-democratic elements of American society. They have exposed the true face of the American regime and has suppressed pro-democratic movements countrywide.

The world should hold the American regime accountable for it's suppression of freedom and the UN security council should immediately consider warning the authoritarian elements of the US state on the threat of sanctions.

AmErica. Whadda 3rd world shtt hole. Whadda absolute crock of self delusional cack. Drowned in Covid, now kicking itself in the balls repeatedly.

Folks won't waste lighter fluid burning American flags any more. You raving hicks ain't worth it. It's not even worth wiping one's arse with! The sight of hicks chilling in pelosi's office - just wow. Whadda clusterfuk for the self appointed leader of the free world.
1 person fking dead.

Improvised explosive fkin device in DC and not a Muslim in sight.

Hahahahahahagsha

It’s being reported the Capitol is now under complete control of the Federal government. It’s over

Back
Top Bottom